Las Cruces couple arrested on child abuse charges (1:13 p.m.)

Full story: Las Cruces Sun-News

A Las Cruces couple was arrested Wednesday on child abuse charges after their 7-year-old son showed up at school with visible bruising to his head and neck.
Comments
61 - 66 of 66 Comments Last updated Aug 30, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
BigFatBurrito

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2010

Judged:

Loser posts, all of you!
Veteran

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2010

Look Into your Past wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you think you are. You know nothing about me, you know nothing, about that family. I don't condone abuse, but what I have to say is that all of you are criminals and you hate when people are willing to stand up for justice and keep people like you and the many others from hurting other people with out knowing the facts. Do you think that what people are saying is right! That this couple should be hurt, The children have lost there mother, its a tragedy all together. If this couple is found guilty they will recieve a punishment according to the courts. And obviously it would not be a fair trial since everyone has made up their mind. Then if they are found not guilty this couple will be walking targets, just becasue people like you and the others who also seem to be abusive people and feel the need to take justice into their own hands. What gives you that right to condem this couple. Think people about the words you are saying, and how justice should be taken, abuse with abuse. If any one is sick its the ones who are making comments with out all the facts. You need facts people, that is the only way justice can be served.
No I do not condone that kind of justice because everybody gets what they deserve in the end. With that said, I know for a fact that most children that are abused and then returned to the home will face even more abuse.

I worked with an advocate for abused and neglected children and saw how much of a faliure family reunification was most of the time. The parent or parents are angry that they were caught and the child or children are punished for this, in many cases the children were abused to the point of death.

I don't know that this will happen in this case, I don't know the couple involved, but I do know the statistics and they are not good. So don't get a knot in your panty with me, I don't care what happens to the parents to be honest, I do care however what happend to the children.
Informed Veteran

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

The guy you were responding to was Jeff Putnam. He is the child abuser.
kimberly atencio

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

willuma Henry' tuneberg a big time mommy boy and a pussy dont deat him miss annerson will not stay out of your and will life he can't get off the tite long he calls mommy for ever thing he wiped by mommy and he is abuseer to stay a way from this mommy boy
kimberly atencio

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

miss annderson your a big ass ho bag you got your son huck on spise you gave him money for it you a candoner ho ho bag you and your fat hubby can go suck a peker i hate your son William bad i never loved him or like him he suck in shak to your better at being miss willuma tuneberg your son hubby
kimberly atencio

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

miss annderson tell Jackson the p.o you gave Williams money to by the spise to get hi on you gave him money all the time did you

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hatch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min JOEL 68,837
affrique (May '12) 17 hr Sailboat1107 217
Review: Action Towing & Rescue 21 hr R sanchz 1
Ruidoso village meetings to add prayer and stat... Wed WARRIOR 4
Ferguson Children Going Hungry Wed How About That 1
Best Las Cruces business for Christian employeees Aug 17 Looking 5
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted Aug 16 Across the Line 1

Search the Hatch Forum:
•••
•••