Las Cruces Police Department to gradu...

Las Cruces Police Department to graduate 13 cadets Friday

There are 4 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Jan 3, 2013, titled Las Cruces Police Department to graduate 13 cadets Friday. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

The Las Cruces Police Department will graduate 13 cadets from its state-certified law enforcement training academy Friday afternoon, according to a news release.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

Eli

Boulder, CO

#1 Jan 4, 2013
I hope the new crop is more honest than that Guatemalan officer formerly of northern New Mexico. He confiscated liquor from some people and kept it for his own wedding party. What will his 2 little kids think if he keeps this kind of behaviour going?
Juareno

Tewksbury, MA

#2 Jan 5, 2013
They don't need to graduate 'em. They just hadn out badges and anyone that breaths can be on the LCPD. Bunch of losers.
Police Drill Sergent

Artesia, NM

#3 Jan 6, 2013
Now recruits, if you stop an old woman in a stationwagon and demand to see in her purse or papers and she baulks, what do you do?

-(recruits) TASER HER!

-(D.S.) Correct!

Now, how do we indoctrinate little kids that government is good and that parents are bad?

-(recruits) By PLACING POLICE IN EACH AND EVERY SCHOOL LIKE POLICTAL OFFICERS!

-(D.S.) Correct!

And what happens if you dimwits fyuck-up?

-(recruits) NOTHING!

-Correct! You all graduate.
Juan debacle

Tewksbury, MA

#4 Jan 6, 2013
Straight out of the book. By the book.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hatch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sound Off: Aug. 2 10 hr Martin A 1
News Explosions reported at two Las Cruces, N.M., ch... 20 hr Southwest border 2
News Three Las Cruces teens charged with murder in t... 20 hr Southwest border 3
News Tempers flare over proposed food stamps changes Sun Normal 60
News Las Cruces man pleads to manslaughter, nets 18-... (Jul '10) Jul 26 Victoria Reyes 14
law enforcement salaries Jul 26 ChoirBoy 2
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Jul 22 dGo mneDad lyHo i... 71,943
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hatch Mortgages