Gang problems in Las Cruces
Mike

Albuquerque, NM

#23 Oct 27, 2008
cruces boy og13 wrote:
Just one comment for the cop if y'all would stop settin up the gang members so that they could go 2 prison there would be less violence because the real fuck ups that don't have any mortals at all are the ones still out on the streets. Y'all settin up the wrong people an you can't tell me it's not true because I know, I was a victim of that bull an I went to prison for protecting my loved one and when it comes down to the courts it's all racial or it all comes down to who you know because of the people I know now the laws have been bent for me and it's all about corruption in las cruces. I love the town and I will always live here but the trick is not to show what you got cause the cops will always hate just cause your doing better then they've ever imagined! Like I've said many times HATERS MAKE ME FAMOUS!!!
Ya Ok little G. Typical gangster always blaming someone else for your problems. The gangs always want the cops to put the other gang in jail. When one of their family members gets shot they want the police to call out the army to catch them. Ever think its your fault for being in a gang in the first place. I agree with the other post. People on drugs have kids that grow up like this guy. Too dumb to see the root of the problem.
lil_shadows girl

Albuquerque, NM

#24 Nov 13, 2008
lol this shit is funny........every one thinks las cruces and new mexico are bad with gangs. if you wanna see the real shit, move to cali cuz there ain't any fake shit like there is here in new mexico. EVERYONE WITH THEIR "SO CALLED" GANGS ARE NOTHING BUT WANNABES AND FAKE ASS BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!
Meowbot

United States

#25 Nov 14, 2008
lil_shadows girl wrote:
lol this shit is funny........every one thinks las cruces and new mexico are bad with gangs. if you wanna see the real shit, move to cali cuz there ain't any fake shit like there is here in new mexico. EVERYONE WITH THEIR "SO CALLED" GANGS ARE NOTHING BUT WANNABES AND FAKE ASS BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!
Translation: "Our criminals are the real thing, and I'm proud of it. Hooray for robberies, drive-bys, and widespread fear of a violent death."
Mike Jones

Riverside, CA

#26 Dec 27, 2008
Your all gay.How do the gang bangers do a drivebye their? On a horse. Hey Hillbillys relize your in a dirt town.No reason to shoot yourself. for your sexual insecuritys, just because someone looks at you wrong way doesnt mean your gay.Pk nevermind your gay.Rain bow horse riders.
chico

United States

#28 Jan 27, 2009
south central los angeles, south chicago, new york they have gang problems. las cruces is disney land compared to those cities.
Mary

Huntsville, AL

#29 Jan 28, 2009
Mario wrote:
F*** you chavalas that diss on CRUCES
Man, you need to go back to school and learn how to write English.
OSO 13

Albuquerque, NM

#30 Feb 25, 2009
If you dont believe there are gangs in las cruces come check it out and for lc nm homs you know surenos run this shit cause the only norteno i know is victor paiz i havent seen no red raggers in years homs we run this shit F.T.R. PURO SURENOTE LAS CRUCES HOMEBOY ITS ALL ABOUT THAT 13 NOT CACATORCE
sadboy

Fairfield, TX

#31 Mar 27, 2009
see pople dont really realize that no matter how small or big a town or city is dont matter to any gangmember if they are down then they are gonna be down and if you want some real gangs that are down and will bust back not carrying go to my birth and raised place in Roswell New Mexico and talk that hot smack to my homies or family and they will put you back on your level CTR is a high ranked city and gangs their are for real just make sure you know who your are dealing with before you get cought slipping in my city.
Victor Paiz

Las Cruces, NM

#32 Mar 30, 2009
Agency is the ability and privilege God gives us to choose and to act for ourselves. Agency is essential in the plan of salvation. Without it, we would not be able to learn or progress or follow the Savior. With it, we are "free to choose liberty and eternal life, through the great Mediator of all men, or to choose captivity and death, according to the captivity and power of the devil" (2 Nephi 2:27).

In this life, people continue to have agency; even if their personal freedoms are restricted or taken away, they can choose how to feel and react. Their use of their agency determines their happiness or misery in this life and in the life to come. People are free to choose and act but are not free to choose the consequences of their actions. The consequences may not be immediate, but they will always follow. Choices of good and righteousness lead to happiness, peace, and eternal life, while choices of sin and evil eventually lead to heartache and misery.

Through the atonement of Christ, all mankind may be saved by obedience to the laws and ordinances of the gospel.

I cannot with composure tell you how I feel about the Atonement. It touches the deepest emotion of gratitude and obligation. My soul reaches after Him who wrought it, this Christ, our Savior of whom I am a witness. I testify of Him. He is our Lord, our Redeemer, our advocate with the Father. He ransomed us with His blood.

Humbly I lay claim upon the atonement of Christ. I find no shame in kneeling down in worship of our Father and His son. For agency is mine, and this I choose to do!

In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.
Victor Paiz 0610013

Las Cruces, NM

#33 Mar 30, 2009
Agency is the ability and privilege God gives us to choose and to act for ourselves. Agency is essential in the plan of salvation. Without it, we would not be able to learn or progress or follow the Savior. With it, we are "free to choose liberty and eternal life, through the great Mediator of all men, or to choose captivity and death, according to the captivity and power of the devil" (2 Nephi 2:27).
In this life, people continue to have agency; even if their personal freedoms are restricted or taken away, they can choose how to feel and react. Their use of their agency determines their happiness or misery in this life and in the life to come. People are free to choose and act but are not free to choose the consequences of their actions. The consequences may not be immediate, but they will always follow. Choices of good and righteousness lead to happiness, peace, and eternal life, while choices of sin and evil eventually lead to heartache and misery.
Through the atonement of Christ, all mankind may be saved by obedience to the laws and ordinances of the gospel.
I cannot with composure tell you how I feel about the Atonement. It touches the deepest emotion of gratitude and obligation. My soul reaches after Him who wrought it, this Christ, our Savior of whom I am a witness. I testify of Him. He is our Lord, our Redeemer, our advocate with the Father. He ransomed us with His blood.
Humbly I lay claim upon the atonement of Christ. I find no shame in kneeling down in worship of our Father and His son. For agency is mine, and this I choose to do!
In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.
GANGSTA FUE

Long Branch, NJ

#34 Jun 23, 2009
WUT R THE GANG NAMEZ
GANGSTA FUE

Long Branch, NJ

#35 Jun 23, 2009
DIS SHYT IZ FUNNIII CUZ FUYKIN SURPUTOZ AINT SHYT COMPARED TO US NORTEZ X4
vik da don dadda

Las Cruces, NM

#36 Jun 26, 2009
the hell with the las cruces police dept. they are the biggest, most corrupt gang out there!!!
Cruces Girl

Albuquerque, NM

#37 Jul 6, 2009
LC-NM wrote:
Out here in LC there are gangs. NORTHSIDE14, SUR,ES,WS, NSDA(BLUE RAG), BROWNPRIDE, VML-MESQUITE/LAS CRUCES, BLOOD, CRIP, CMF. At school there are a lot of SUR but they ain't down for their shit, me my homies from NORTE 14 run this bitch. And then you got the bitch ass taggers and skaters. AQUI PARA ALMIGHTY NORTE PURO CATORCE 14
Norte? ha ha
Cruces Girl

Albuquerque, NM

#38 Jul 6, 2009
Mike Jones wrote:
Your all gay.How do the gang bangers do a drivebye their? On a horse. Hey Hillbillys relize your in a dirt town.No reason to shoot yourself. for your sexual insecuritys, just because someone looks at you wrong way doesnt mean your gay.Pk nevermind your gay.Rain bow horse riders.
Drive By's are for punks who cannot face their maker!!! Why let a stray bullet hit a fence? Get out of the car and look the person you're shooting at in the eye!
Cruces Girl

Albuquerque, NM

#39 Jul 6, 2009
sadboy wrote:
see pople dont really realize that no matter how small or big a town or city is dont matter to any gangmember if they are down then they are gonna be down and if you want some real gangs that are down and will bust back not carrying go to my birth and raised place in Roswell New Mexico and talk that hot smack to my homies or family and they will put you back on your level CTR is a high ranked city and gangs their are for real just make sure you know who your are dealing with before you get cought slipping in my city.
Isn't half the town too busy sticking a needle in their arm?
CHAVO

Las Cruces, NM

#40 Jul 26, 2009
Mike wrote:
I am a police officer in Las Cruces. We have hundreds of so called gang members. The city police do a good job of keeping them in check. I can't stand the fact that they drive all over town in their low riders but they know better than to cause a lot of problems. I think we are in for worse times in New Mexico because we have some crazy law makers doing everything they can to give criminals the right to get away with everything. To be honest I plan to move away when I retire. For the most part you can live a life in Las Cruces without having any problems with any little shaved head losers that call themselves gang members.
PIG---------- MKC chump
CHAVO

Las Cruces, NM

#41 Jul 26, 2009
sadboy wrote:
thats right dawg CTR is where its at south up
Mary

Florence, AL

#42 Jul 26, 2009
LC-NM wrote:
Out here in LC there are gangs. NORTHSIDE14, SUR,ES,WS, NSDA(BLUE RAG), BROWNPRIDE, VML-MESQUITE/LAS CRUCES, BLOOD, CRIP, CMF. At school there are a lot of SUR but they ain't down for their shit, me my homies from NORTE 14 run this bitch. And then you got the bitch ass taggers and skaters. AQUI PARA ALMIGHTY NORTE PURO CATORCE 14
What lanaguage are you attempting to write? So much for being gainfully employed in a higher end job.
Mary

Florence, AL

#43 Jul 26, 2009
CHAVO wrote:
<quoted text>
thats right dawg CTR is where its at south up
What a grande future you have before you. Just think, nice home, college trust fund for your kids, nice vacations in Europe, respect of the community and church. And the best part, a good education and optimistic view of the world. Wha a wonderful legacy to pass along to your children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hatch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
toni lugo cox 7 hr patrick 1
vigil and the can of worms at daso Thu IGN 2
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Thu Eric 72,044
News Undersheriff slides into new position with OCSO (Apr '13) Wed Irma 58
ken roberts and daso Dec 10 Bloodonhishands 1
LCPS School Superintendent is a DOLT Dec 7 Wayoutthere 2
News Convicted stalker running for Pearce's seat as ... Dec 7 Wayoutthere 8

Hatch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance