Lea County deputy arrested in child s...

Lea County deputy arrested in child sex investigation (4:27 p.m.)

There are 5584 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Sep 1, 2010, titled Lea County deputy arrested in child sex investigation (4:27 p.m.). In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

State police say a Lea County sheriff's deputy has been arrested in an investigation involving sex crimes against two children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

First Prev
of 280
Next Last

Since: Apr 12

Renton, WA

#5750 Nov 19, 2013
jessie wrote:
ITs time for the holidays! Has Rose figured out that her man is gone for the rest of his life?
Has she came to realize that her children are more important then he is?
I believe the answers are NO and NO! If I remember correctly, Rose put an ad in the Clovis News Journal, celebrating their anniversary.
LeAnn

Waverly, IL

#5751 Feb 5, 2014
So today I decided to come to topix just to read your words. Just 11 days before you passed you were still on here trying to get the truth out for the girls. while I begged you to stop because I thought it was doing you more harm than good, you continued. We argued over this consuming your life and dreams so many times that you really stopped discussing it with me. I knew how important the truth was to you, but i also seen how all this brought up so many horrible memories for you. I remember you waking up from a nap at my house screaming and crying...I knew it was about that monster Danny and then you confirmed. Mom you were the most unselfish person I have ever met. I am so sorry I did not support you the way that I should of on here. I believed we knew the truth and that was enough. It wasn't and I know that now. Thank you for always protecting me. I am so proud to be the daughter of such a strong women who stands up to people like Danny and his supporters and defends and supports victims in need. Danny's conviction was for the girls, but I know God made it happen for you too. I love you and miss you so much.

Since: Apr 12

Renton, WA

#5752 Mar 4, 2014
Just wondering when the truth is coming out. It's been a good 8 months or so. Let me guess, Team Danny is still working on it?

Since: Jan 11

Springfield, IL

#5753 May 1, 2014
LeAnn wrote:
So today I decided to come to topix just to read your words. Just 11 days before you passed you were still on here trying to get the truth out for the girls. while I begged you to stop because I thought it was doing you more harm than good, you continued. We argued over this consuming your life and dreams so many times that you really stopped discussing it with me. I knew how important the truth was to you, but i also seen how all this brought up so many horrible memories for you. I remember you waking up from a nap at my house screaming and crying...I knew it was about that monster Danny and then you confirmed. Mom you were the most unselfish person I have ever met. I am so sorry I did not support you the way that I should of on here. I believed we knew the truth and that was enough. It wasn't and I know that now. Thank you for always protecting me. I am so proud to be the daughter of such a strong women who stands up to people like Danny and his supporters and defends and supports victims in need. Danny's conviction was for the girls, but I know God made it happen for you too. I love you and miss you so much.
She loved you and your sons more than anything.

I talked to her and it hurt to hear the truth of all of the times she was abused. I was glad it was on the phone and not video chatting because she would have seen me covering my eyes, pulling my hair, and making pained expressions from the memories she shared with me.

I don't know what she told you but I would not want you to be hurt by hearing the details.

She protected us both by never leaving us alone with them. She was a great Mom, big sister, Grandma, and woman. She was always and advocate for abused children. I am proud of her and her memory.

Miss her more everyday. I was lucky to have her in my life for 50 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 280
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hatch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lcpd no confidence vote Aug 19 Bloodonhishands 1
News Woman suspected of stealing $20K from booster club Aug 18 Bloodonhishands 2
Radium Springs Music Thread Aug 16 Musikologist 1
Gang problems in Las Cruces (Sep '07) Aug 6 Your worst one 221
News 'Life was cut short' for drive-by shooting victim Aug 6 Bloodonhishands 2
News 1 dead after drive-by shooting in Las Cruces Jul 31 MurderNearNMSU 1
News Man suspected of threatening deputy Jul 30 James 1

Hatch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hatch Mortgages