Lea County deputy arrested in child sex investigation (4:27 p.m.)

State police say a Lea County sheriff's deputy has been arrested in an investigation involving sex crimes against two children. Full Story
Hobbs

Hobbs, NM

#5704 May 1, 2013
Saw your nice little Ad in the paper to your beloved Rose. I just wanted to ask about the part were "God and All know you are innocent". I wonder if you even remember that 24 people found him guilty. Also God was in the courtroom. See unlike you Rose he does knows the truth. So as the song goes "Cross my Heart" Danny did not hold up to it. He took you down and broke many hearts along the way.
d.v

Fort Stockton, TX

#5705 May 1, 2013
Hobbs wrote:
Saw your nice little Ad in the paper to your beloved Rose. I just wanted to ask about the part were "God and All know you are innocent". I wonder if you even remember that 24 people found him guilty. Also God was in the courtroom. See unlike you Rose he does knows the truth. So as the song goes "Cross my Heart" Danny did not hold up to it. He took you down and broke many hearts along the way.
Do you have a link to that newspaper? I'd like to see that.

Since: Apr 12

Renton, WA

#5707 May 2, 2013
A Birthday wish to a CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER, in the Clovis News Journel from his beloved Rose. How PATHETIC!! Who is going to make the drive to deliver the newspaper to Danny so he can see how much he is loved? Rose you just keep proving over and over how deranged you really are!

Renton, WA

#5708 May 2, 2013
[QUOTE who="d.v"]<quoted text>
Do you have a link to that newspaper? I'd like to see that.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately there is no link to the Birthdays in the CNJ, however I did see it. Too bad the pic wasn't of his mug shot!
Smack

Hobbs, NM

#5709 May 2, 2013
Truth- It was in the Hobbs paper and the Clovis paper? That makes no sense if he is in Eddy county. Shouldn't it just be in the Carlsbad paper?

The only reason to put it in the Hobbs paper is to make sure her daughter sees it. The only reason is to try to cause pain. What kind of person does that?

Everything Rose is doing is only for theatrical effect. Shaving her head to make her children feel guilty. Tell me why you would make such a grand biblical gesture only to cover it up with a baseball cap and look like a dike? It kinds of defeats the purpose.

Renton, WA

#5710 May 2, 2013
Smack wrote:
Truth- It was in the Hobbs paper and the Clovis paper? That makes no sense if he is in Eddy county. Shouldn't it just be in the Carlsbad paper?
The only reason to put it in the Hobbs paper is to make sure her daughter sees it. The only reason is to try to cause pain. What kind of person does that?
Everything Rose is doing is only for theatrical effect. Shaving her head to make her children feel guilty. Tell me why you would make such a grand biblical gesture only to cover it up with a baseball cap and look like a dike? It kinds of defeats the purpose.
Yes, it is in the Clovis paper as well, and why that is, I don't know. Maybe so the Chavez's there will see it, and once again, try to convince as many people as she can that he is innocent. I really do think she needs to go therapy, and get some help to cope with what she has put herself and the rest of her family, through.
jessie

Tulsa, OK

#5711 May 2, 2013
Really what the Hell Rose shaved her head?
Why would she do that?
Her man is gone for a long time?
Lovington Kid

Burnet, TX

#5712 May 2, 2013
So sorry to hear Sue has passed on, I chatted with her several times on this forum and really liked her and respected her for her dedication to the truth. Danny supporters: Danny gave me several breaks as a youngster and I liked he and his brother Donnie quite a lot, I, too, hoped that he wasn't guilty of this horrible crime, but he's been judged twice and found guilty twice. Quit with the threats and innuendos and get some counseling

Since: Jan 11

Springfield, IL

#5713 May 2, 2013
Lovington Kid wrote:
So sorry to hear Sue has passed on, I chatted with her several times on this forum and really liked her and respected her for her dedication to the truth. Danny supporters: Danny gave me several breaks as a youngster and I liked he and his brother Donnie quite a lot, I, too, hoped that he wasn't guilty of this horrible crime, but he's been judged twice and found guilty twice. Quit with the threats and innuendos and get some counseling
Thank you for your kind words about SimplySue was dedicated to telling the truth. She hid this horrible secret about Danny molesting her for almost 40 years. It took her a few weeks of prayer and tears to get the courage to come forward and tell her painful story. She knew it would cause a break from the Surratt family and they would attack her. She never waivered on her truthful statements all the way to the end. I love and respect her for her strength and her commitment to protecting all victims of abuse.

Renton, WA

#5714 May 3, 2013
jessie wrote:
Really what the Hell Rose shaved her head?
Why would she do that?
Her man is gone for a long time?
She is not in the right state of mind!
SUCKERFREE

Grapeland, TX

#5715 May 7, 2013
Just heard this morning, that all the technicalities crutchfield was trying to get heard,got dismissed, so off to prison for danny. I hope this wiil finally be some kind of closure for the girls, and they can begin to move foward.

Renton, WA

#5716 May 7, 2013
Finally, Danny is on his way to prison!
Hobbs

Hobbs, NM

#5717 May 8, 2013
As the youngest victim has said many times, “THE TRUTH WILL SET ME FREE”. She can now be free from all of this and start her process of healing. The family still has another battle. For the older girl, but the family finally can have some closure that Danny will not be able to hurt anyone else like he did all his other victims. Thank you Lord for revealing everything that was hiding for this case. And thanks to Brenda Sue and the others that stepped forward, helping these girls understand they were not alone that Danny has been doing this for along time. Now may they all have some kind of closure.

Renton, WA

#5718 May 8, 2013
Hobbs wrote:
As the youngest victim has said many times,“THE TRUTH WILL SET ME FREE”. She can now be free from all of this and start her process of healing. The family still has another battle. For the older girl, but the family finally can have some closure that Danny will not be able to hurt anyone else like he did all his other victims. Thank you Lord for revealing everything that was hiding for this case. And thanks to Brenda Sue and the others that stepped forward, helping these girls understand they were not alone that Danny has been doing this for along time. Now may they all have some kind of closure.
Thank you!
OMG

United States

#5719 May 11, 2013
Hobbs wrote:
As the youngest victim has said many times,“THE TRUTH WILL SET ME FREE”. She can now be free from all of this and start her process of healing. The family still has another battle. For the older girl, but the family finally can have some closure that Danny will not be able to hurt anyone else like he did all his other victims. Thank you Lord for revealing everything that was hiding for this case. And thanks to Brenda Sue and the others that stepped forward, helping these girls understand they were not alone that Danny has been doing this for along time. Now may they all have some kind of closure.
I am sick and tired of all the BS posted on here by you two or three people who just want to keep this post going. You continue to slander Rose and degrade her character. Danny may be in custody for now, but "The truth will set him free" ! God willing if its even possible one of these girls will have or develope a conscience, if its even possible!
I want to know what other girls, women ,ect. Came forward? Where are they? Give it up! Stop trying to convince people other wise. Don't fool yourselves the fight for Danny and Rose is not over!! We all believe in Dannys innocence nothing is going to change that. We listened to the testimonies too! Good God please forgive them! I know Karma can be a real b____ so hang on for dear life cause it can really bite!

Rose we loveyou and we stand behind you and Danny! Regardless of what these 2 or 3 people post on here we know the truth as well as God!
STRAIGHT SHOOTER

Hobbs, NM

#5720 May 11, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sick and tired of all the BS posted on here by you two or three people who just want to keep this post going. You continue to slander Rose and degrade her character. Danny may be in custody for now, but "The truth will set him free" ! God willing if its even possible one of these girls will have or develope a conscience, if its even possible!
I want to know what other girls, women ,ect. Came forward? Where are they? Give it up! Stop trying to convince people other wise. Don't fool yourselves the fight for Danny and Rose is not over!! We all believe in Dannys innocence nothing is going to change that. We listened to the testimonies too! Good God please forgive them! I know Karma can be a real b____ so hang on for dear life cause it can really bite!
Rose we loveyou and we stand behind you and Danny! Regardless of what these 2 or 3 people post on here we know the truth as well as God!
If you don't like it, don't read it. And as far as degrading rose? She did it all to herself, by lying and trying to hide the truth. The Curry county DA's exposed all of danny's lying witness's, and cruthfield ran into a wall of the truth and fact's and now danny is on his way to PRISON. Twice you danny supporters have said the truth will set danny free,but twice it has found him GUILTY. I understand that the judge allowed every trick in the book by crutchfield,and it still was not enough. Here is some advice for you danny supporters, y'all should find a better cause like starving children, humane society, or therapy for yourselves. GOD does know the truth! That's why danny is in an 8x8 cell for the next 18 yrs. or death, which ever comes FIRST.
OMG

United States

#5721 May 12, 2013
STRAIGHT SHOOTER wrote:
<quoted text>If you don't like it, don't read it. And as far as degrading rose? She did it all to herself, by lying and trying to hide the truth. The Curry county DA's exposed all of danny's lying witness's, and cruthfield ran into a wall of the truth and fact's and now danny is on his way to PRISON. Twice you danny supporters have said the truth will set danny free,but twice it has found him GUILTY. I understand that the judge allowed every trick in the book by crutchfield,and it still was not enough. Here is some advice for you danny supporters, y'all should find a better cause like starving children, humane society, or therapy for yourselves. GOD does know the truth! That's why danny is in an 8x8 cell for the next 18 yrs. or death, which ever comes FIRST.
We don't really care what you think or say about Rose or Danny! You call all the Defense witnesses liars what did they lie about? Tell us what they lies about? Let's be real here! I think all the lies were from the prosecutions witnesses . I can say they all did a hell of a job! Once again Karma is a real b_____!!!!
STRAIGHT SHOOTER

Hobbs, NM

#5722 May 12, 2013
The only real thing for sure is, that danny is going to Prison and there is nothing you or anyone else can do about it. that is what you call karma doing its job to danny and rose. you lost and will keep losing if you keep siding with danny and rose. God will keep seeing to that!

Kent, WA

#5723 May 12, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
And we will continue to post, until this is all over with! Rose has no character, she has proven that over and over again! You are delusional if you still think Danny is innocent, the truth came out, and that is why Danny is now in prison! How dare you claim that the girls lied about this!!! They have a conscience, and they were brave enough to come forward!

The only fool here, is you and anyone else who believes Danny's innocence. So continue pray, talk about karma, support Danny and Rose, and whatever else you feel you need to do, nothing will change that fact that he is a CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER!!

Kent, WA

#5724 May 12, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't really care what you think or say about Rose or Danny! You call all the Defense witnesses liars what did they lie about? Tell us what they lies about? Let's be real here! I think all the lies were from the prosecutions witnesses . I can say they all did a hell of a job! Once again Karma is a real b_____!!!!
Make up your mind, do you care or not, because you're original post stated you were tired of all the BS slander against Rose and Danny! We are being real, if there were lies being told, whey was Danny found guilty TWICE!!! You're right, the Prosecutions witnesses did do a hell of a job telling the truth!! Why don't you find out when visitations are, and plan the long drive to prison to show Danny support. Karma is a will B, and you've had the opportunity to find out how big of a B it is!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hatch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 69,494
Peter Goodman - Ultimate dump as crud political... 3 hr Bloodonhishands 2
Sound Off Mon kimberly atencio 2
Gov. Martinez appoints Las Crucen to judicial p... (Mar '11) Sun Dane 15
isis/isil Sep 21 Sur 13 Beat 2
Former NMSU regent Laura Conniff named to space... Sep 19 OMG 1
Al Sharpton - Head Race Bater Sep 19 Kosher Frank 2

Hatch Jobs

Hatch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE