Lea County deputy arrested in child sex investigation (4:27 p.m.)

State police say a Lea County sheriff's deputy has been arrested in an investigation involving sex crimes against two children. Full Story

Since: Apr 12

Renton, WA

#5623 Mar 20, 2013
Today is the day! I did however hear that Danny's attorney is going to try and pull something to have to verdict overturned! Give it up already!!!

Renton, WA

#5624 Mar 20, 2013
18 years!!!! He got exactly what he deserves!!!
whatever

Hobbs, NM

#5625 Mar 20, 2013
Wow-18 years....not just for this little girl...but for every girl through the years-the ones he thought he got away with...the ones without a voice...the ones that weren't taught how to stand up for truth. Things have a way of catching up to you in the end.

Renton, WA

#5626 Mar 20, 2013
whatever wrote:
Wow-18 years....not just for this little girl...but for every girl through the years-the ones he thought he got away with...the ones without a voice...the ones that weren't taught how to stand up for truth. Things have a way of catching up to you in the end.
Proud of these girls for standing up and for being so brave!!
fov

Hobbs, NM

#5627 Mar 20, 2013
"God can only judge you" is absolutely right. But we have to love by the law of the land too and he has been found guilty by the law of the land.
Bobby from the Lobby

Hobbs, NM

#5628 Mar 20, 2013
Well what do you know a guilty man was sentenced today. For all you Danny supporters the definition of stupid is: When you see the truth and know the truth and still believe the lie.

Renton, WA

#5629 Mar 20, 2013
Bobby from the Lobby wrote:
Well what do you know a guilty man was sentenced today. For all you Danny supporters the definition of stupid is: When you see the truth and know the truth and still believe the lie.
Well said!! I'm sure the Danny supporters are in hiding now because the truth has finally come out!
SUCKERFREE

Grapeland, TX

#5630 Mar 20, 2013
18 yrs. sure is along time to be watching your back,even in PC. I bet that plea deal sounds pretty sweet right now. 3 yrs and probation.

Renton, WA

#5631 Mar 20, 2013
SUCKERFREE wrote:
18 yrs. sure is along time to be watching your back,even in PC. I bet that plea deal sounds pretty sweet right now. 3 yrs and probation.
3 years and probation? What a fool! He thought he could beat the system!
Lovington

Abilene, TX

#5632 Mar 20, 2013
Well it is what it is 18 years think he got off light
OMG

United States

#5633 Mar 21, 2013
It's not over yet! Would any of you take a plea if u were accused, but you were innocent? I know I wouldn't!
whatever

Hobbs, NM

#5634 Mar 21, 2013
OMG-ask Rose why she acting so cray-cray!

It's not over yet? How long do appeals take? Years, decades?

I just know that Danny's health looks questionable. I wonder how long he will hold up. Will he even make it long enough to appeal?
SUCKERFREE

Grapeland, TX

#5635 Mar 21, 2013
danny has been sentenced,and registered as a sex offender, just because you surratt supporters want an appeal, does not mean you will get it. are so naive that you would disregaurd the 2 guilty vedict's of a jury,that were neutral in this case,and heard all the evidence,and twice said GUILTY!!!! stop using your heart,and use your mind. if you had any common sense and sat in that court room, and heard both sides,you know danny was guilty, just like the jury did.
whatever

Hobbs, NM

#5636 Mar 21, 2013
OMG---you want him home soon...you best be talking him into pleading on the next one...maybe he'll get out by the time he is 84 instead of 102.
OMG

United States

#5637 Mar 21, 2013
whatever wrote:
OMG-ask Rose why she acting so cray-cray!
It's not over yet? How long do appeals take? Years, decades?
I just know that Danny's health looks questionable. I wonder how long he will hold up. Will he even make it long enough to appeal?
Cray? She will do and act as she pleases! 6923
whatever

Hobbs, NM

#5638 Mar 21, 2013
Well, its just funny to see such a respectable woman in court showing her bra to the world, driving around with mushy nonsense on her car. Some people think La Llorona has lost her mind.
OMG

United States

#5639 Mar 21, 2013
whatever wrote:
Well, its just funny to see such a respectable woman in court showing her bra to the world, driving around with mushy nonsense on her car. Some people think La Llorona has lost her mind.
Like I said she can do as she pleases! You didn't answer if u would take a plea if u were innocent?

Renton, WA

#5640 Mar 21, 2013
OMG wrote:
It's not over yet! Would any of you take a plea if u were accused, but you were innocent? I know I wouldn't!
You are still holding on to "It's not over yet!" When exactly do you think it will be?? He's been convicted TWICE by two seperate juries! He had two different attorney's and neither one of them could makes his lies believable! The Judge gave him the maximum sentence...18 years, he got 18 years!!! Move on!
whatever

Hobbs, NM

#5641 Mar 21, 2013
Probably if it would save me an additional 18 years. Save the wife, I supposedly love from having to pay anymore lawyers fees. And to save my family from getting their hopes up. But if I were Danny, I would be a bigger man and just admit the truth that I did it and take my punishment like a man. No sense in dragging my family through this hell anymore.

Renton, WA

#5642 Mar 21, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
Cray? She will do and act as she pleases! 6923
I wouldn't put any past Rose anymore. She sat on the witness stand and said it's the parents responsiblity to report the crime..way to go Rose! If she wants to act crazy like her sisters Christine and Margaret and her brother Andy, then so be it!! She is going to to as much support as they can give, because she has no one else!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hatch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Mexico bill would limit smoking with kids a... 9 hr Infidel 3
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Sat rabbee yehoshooah... 71,553
Are Police Stealing People's Property? Feb 27 Heck Boy 6
LCPS students plan Monday walkout over state te... Feb 27 Heck Boy 1
Review: Prestige Development Group Feb 26 mmuse 1
Arts Scene Feb 25 Judith Meyer 1
Jilted ex-boyfriend puts up abortion billboard (Jun '11) Feb 23 GETTAMEOUTTATHISP... 362
Hatch Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hatch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:02 pm PST

ESPN 2:02PM
Instead of payday, Dockett cut by Cardinals
Yahoo! Sports 2:29 PM
Cardinals cut veteran DT Dockett
Bleacher Report 4:06 PM
Cards Release of Dockett a Necessary Evil for 2015
NFL 4:53 PM
Julius Thomas to leave Broncos for Jaguars or Raiders?
Bleacher Report 6:19 PM
How Should Broncos Fill Their Biggest Holes?