Lea County deputy arrested in child s...

Lea County deputy arrested in child sex investigation (4:27 p.m.)

There are 5584 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Sep 1, 2010, titled Lea County deputy arrested in child sex investigation (4:27 p.m.). In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

State police say a Lea County sheriff's deputy has been arrested in an investigation involving sex crimes against two children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

Scary

Phoenix, AZ

#5561 Feb 15, 2013
Now those girls can finally get on with life and move on with growing older.

I wish sometimes I was as strong as them!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#5562 Feb 15, 2013
GUILTY!!!!
Justlaughin

Haslet, TX

#5563 Feb 15, 2013
Just keep talkin shit. It aint over yet. I guess those girls can get on with their life knowing all they have to do is lie and ruin peoples life. They will get caught in the lies before to long, so will Tanya and Vincent. By the way, I guess Tanya can explain to Vincent know how neither of those girls are his being as he has no DNA in common with either one of them. But maybe she already told him. I guess BrendaSue is right thinkin if you believe something that didnt happen did happen long enough it will come true. I know all you anti Danny people will have smart shit to say but it dont phase me at all. Oh and I still aint forgot about my deal with Vincent. Its almost all over I guess so I hope your ready cause I sure as hell am. Unless since you found God now and do what he tells you, he may tell you not to meet me. Dont get me wrong, Im really glad you got close to him because your gonna need him when you meet me. So go head guys talk all you want because my TALKIN is now done.
Scary

Phoenix, AZ

#5564 Feb 15, 2013
Justlaughin wrote:
Just keep talkin shit. It aint over yet. I guess those girls can get on with their life knowing all they have to do is lie and ruin peoples life. They will get caught in the lies before to long, so will Tanya and Vincent. By the way, I guess Tanya can explain to Vincent know how neither of those girls are his being as he has no DNA in common with either one of them. But maybe she already told him. I guess BrendaSue is right thinkin if you believe something that didnt happen did happen long enough it will come true. I know all you anti Danny people will have smart shit to say but it dont phase me at all. Oh and I still aint forgot about my deal with Vincent. Its almost all over I guess so I hope your ready cause I sure as hell am. Unless since you found God now and do what he tells you, he may tell you not to meet me. Dont get me wrong, Im really glad you got close to him because your gonna need him when you meet me. So go head guys talk all you want because my TALKIN is now done.
Really? You mean to tell me Vincent is not the bio father of the older one? Say it isn't so!!!!!!

I know this much.....Rose IS the biological grandmother of those 2 girls....some grandmother!
Scary

Phoenix, AZ

#5565 Feb 15, 2013
Wow....

A threat over Internet....

Pretty easy to prosecute that!

Since: Jan 11

Springfield, IL

#5567 Feb 15, 2013
Justlaughin wrote:
Brenda Sue had an eye witness that is still alive see what Danny and another male relative did to her in that farm house in Ashland. THERE IS AN EYE WITNESS to what he did to her 42 years ago. It was not a lie.

There is another brother on trial for the same type of crime. Danny has been convicted TWICE by two separate juries. Get over it. He is GUILTY.

I hope and pray he can admit his crimes, get help, and be forgiven by those here on earth and ultimately, his Maker. He has destroyed so many lives, families, and himself.
Justlaughin

Haslet, TX

#5568 Feb 15, 2013
Hey there big mouth scary. Read a little bit. There was no threat just an acceptance of an invite he issued me awhile back, and Vincent aint eirther one of their daddys, Dont really give a shit about the older one. So if ya feel like makin a big deal out of it, whatever. He called me out and so hell get his wish. You dont bother anyone Scary. Your name means shit to me and everyone of the other respectable person on Dannys side. Guess that makes me a little less rescectable then huh. Piss off Scary, you aint nothin but a big mouth idiot.

Since: Apr 12

Maple Valley, WA

#5569 Feb 15, 2013
Justlaughin wrote:
Give it up already! It's over, once again Danny was found GUILTY!!! He is the one to be mad at and blame for what he has put both families through.

Since: Apr 12

Maple Valley, WA

#5570 Feb 15, 2013
Justlaughin wrote:
Hey there big mouth scary. Read a little bit. There was no threat just an acceptance of an invite he issued me awhile back, and Vincent aint eirther one of their daddys, Dont really give a shit about the older one. So if ya feel like makin a big deal out of it, whatever. He called me out and so hell get his wish. You dont bother anyone Scary. Your name means shit to me and everyone of the other respectable person on Dannys side. Guess that makes me a little less rescectable then huh. Piss off Scary, you aint nothin but a big mouth idiot.
Big mouth idiot...please take a good look at yourself! How do you get through life sounding like a fool! There is nothing you can say to change what has happened. Danny is going away for the rest of his miserable life!!
Scary

Maple Valley, WA

#5571 Feb 15, 2013
That's alright. I see your kind every day in my full-time job. It is pretty easy to talk smack when you are harboring a pedophile. We joke about your kind and how you think you can get away with things.

I find it comical that you don't think Vincent is the father. Keep reaching and trying to spread rumors and trying to cause hate and discontent with the Sanchez family. You obviously don't know this family and the strength of the family.

Through it all, nothing has changed in the girl's stories. No matter what you believe, they know what happened and have remained strong in standing up for themselves, even when Danny said not to tell. It is to their credit they know right from wrong and know that what happened to them wasn't right.

You can badmouth anyone you want, and challenge Vincent to whatever fight you want. Vincent has not backed down in standing by his girls and standing up for his family. You can criticize him for his past, and badmouth him. He has changed and I am very proud he did.

No matter how bad it was for those girls, good has come out of this. This family has become stronger because of what Danny did to those girls. It has brought everyone closer and made everyone realize you can do bad things, but you can't take away family.

So reach for whatever you have to badmouth everyone. It is nothing but comical and we will all have a good laugh reading your grasping for straws.
Lovington

Abilene, TX

#5572 Feb 15, 2013
All the Danny lovers out there are upset !! Cause he is a pos ! They all cry on Facebook they prayed so hard for Danny to be found innocent!! He is not!! The lord answered the little girls prayers!! Danny and all this followers are jacked on the head !! Karma!!! Came and collected!!
No one

Beardstown, IL

#5573 Feb 16, 2013
Just remember the fights not over, he's far from guilty to us...Team Danny all the way!
cupid

Fort Stockton, TX

#5574 Feb 16, 2013
No one wrote:
Just remember the fights not over, he's far from guilty to us...Team Danny all the way!
How is his DNA on her panties? That right there says Guilty with no doubt to me.
fov

Hobbs, NM

#5575 Feb 16, 2013
No one wrote:

I'm glad he has people in his side, but he did this. If you are going to be mad at anyone, be mad at him. If you were in the courtroom you would of seen that about three or so of the defense witnesses were lying. When you lie, it's hard to remember what you said. But justice was served. Thank God for that!
Lovington

Abilene, TX

#5576 Feb 16, 2013
No one wrote:
Really two jury's found him guilty!!! You all must be drink the kool-aide! We need to found who each and everyone of Danny lovers are. And pray for them it my be to late not sure. One thing for sure there is not a one of them that is right there POS . And the Lord answer everyone prays it seem like. Now the young girls can move on and try and have a normal life .

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#5577 Feb 16, 2013
No one wrote:
It is over!! What is left to fight for!! 2 separate juries found him guilty!!!
Suckerfree

Hobbs, NM

#5578 Feb 16, 2013
No one wrote:
Team danny all the way? all the way to Carlsbad, till after sentencing,then all the way to Las Lunas,NM for evaluation,then who knows where. Hope you have a good car.
justice

Lovington, NM

#5579 Feb 16, 2013
No one wrote:
How can it not be over? It is foolish to waste another dollar on that old man. But it's your money, your time, your emotions.
Danny just take a plea on the next one and be done with it. Since you dont have any respect for anyone but yourself-at least do it to save yourself some agony. You played-you pay.
whatever

Lovington, NM

#5580 Feb 16, 2013
Justlaughin wrote:
You are such a joke! It's so easy to talk all your crap behind the computer screen. Respectable person on Dannys side? Please! Low-lifes stick together. You dont sit through a trial with evidence like that and not come to the realization that Danny Surratt is a scumbag. You want to continue to back a scumbag low life that must mean you are one too. I mean-no matter who Danny Surratt is to you-how is it you dont have a life of your own to entertain you? You have to get on here and try bully people? GET A LIFE ALREADY! Can you say Loser?
Justlaughin

Haslet, TX

#5581 Feb 16, 2013
Well now 'whatever" go back thru these little postings and find where I bullied anyone. I was invited by the dumbshit Vincent to meet him after he said he wanted a piece of me. Now all Im doing is giving him what he thinks he wants. I have a life, a damn good one. I dont talk crap behind a screen either but as of yet none of you that talk big have ever come foward to invite me to a face to face. I can say loser. I saw a whole bunch of them sitting opposite of the defense side during both trials. I will continue to support Danny, that goes without saying. I keep hearing about Karma finally came around and Id say I have to agree with that. Looks like it showed its ugly head there in Illinois. Maybe we will get a line dropped to us from liar hell. Be sure to let us know how hot is there Brenda Sue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hatch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) 7 hr Nicki 6,993
News NMSU student promotes understanding with free Q... Dec 4 Khan the liar 3
Ivan Dec 1 Yep 2
daso and da office - another $210 k loss Nov 28 SycNtired 3
ABQ Rail Runner Is Excellent Nov 28 Las Cruces Needs It2 1
da dantonio released two officers involved in j... Nov 26 Wow 1
nita tredway/rusak (Mar '15) Nov 21 Nita rusak 15

Hatch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance