Gordon Ramsay stars in - MasterChef,' - Hotel Hell'Gordon Ramsay...

There are 1 comment on the Jul 21, 2014, The Salinas Californian story titled Gordon Ramsay stars in - MasterChef,' - Hotel Hell'Gordon Ramsay.... In it, The Salinas Californian reports that:

Gordon Ramsay stars in 'MasterChef,' 'Hotel Hell' King salmon is the featured entree item Check out this story on thecalifornian.com: http://bit.ly/1rvfNXi HELL'S KITCHEN: The competition heats up when Chef Gordon Ramsay returns with Season 12 of HELL'S KITCHEN, debuting Thursday, March 13 on FOX.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Salinas Californian.

Bloodonhishands

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Jul 22, 2014
Wow and the Meson De Mesilla Clown Show led by a muy gordo Cher.

We ate at this dump - might as well put up worlds worst diner and the prices were horrendous. Even more outrageous was the babbling fool that was singing - want to talk about lousy. It matched the food, the service and the surroundings - mediocre but what Las Cruces accepts as fine dining.

I think we even saw that dimwit Mesilla Mayor in the area trying to scare up business for the businesses that she is running out of
business in the Plaza area.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hatch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) 1 hr Mr T 6,369
News Public Payrolls 2015: Sheriff's department says... 17 hr Bloodonhishands 1
News Robbery suspect commits suicide - Alamogordo Da... (Feb '08) Apr 21 Mr T 91
News Alamogordo Police Department receives body cameras Apr 21 Mr T 22
News Las Cruces robbery suspected located, charged Apr 20 Informant 1
News Las Cruces man charged for biting girlfriend, h... (Mar '11) Apr 20 Nipple Preservation 52
Davin Lopez DUI Apr 20 Tom Jarmillo 3
More from around the web

Hatch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]