Sound Off! (Jan. 2)

Full story: Las Cruces Sun-News

This economy is very, very bad all over the country, and the city can certainly find a better use to put $13,750 out for other good causes, other than taking care of a bunch of animals.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 26 of26
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
nighttraint

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2012

naysayer wrote:
The bandidos are well known by other motorcyclists as wannabe bullies, they do nothing but start fights at every event or location they attend. It was the bandido's that shot at some guy over at the bowling alley a few weeks ago - it was all on camera. There are no commissioners that organize any toy runs, so not sure where you're getting that b.s. There was ONE motorcycle toy run this year and it was NOT organized by the bandido's nor for any commissioner or politician for that matter. Don't worry, the cops know you guys, they've left you alone for a number of reasons, but don't think we don't know you all as low-life wannabe thugs. Why do you think no one ever sees just ONE bandido out riding? Those guys NEVER wear their colors unless they have "backup". <quoted text>
Really shows what u know about an MC. They ride alonr see them all the time.they will not mess with u unless u mess with them dumdass
Army ABN INF sniper

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

nighttraint wrote:
<quoted text>Really shows what u know about an MC. They ride alonr see them all the time.they will not mess with u unless u mess with them dumdass
everybody is brave online. That's where their real fortitude shows. Notice how they never say thus stuff except with a lot of encoded back up? Ya see ones logic works both ways. Everyone is so interested in everyone else's business.
minimitt

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

13,750 dollars for animals is a drop in the bucket. Stop trying to save pennies when you can save 1000 dollar bills. The state spends millions on prisons that primarily hold petty criminals for drug dealing. Legalize those drugs and collect taxes. We also spend millions taking care of people who don't work. We pay for healthcare for indigents. We pay for more law enforcement than is needed. We pay for civil servants that do nothing. Find that nice big things to cut. You are looking to cut help to helpless creatures, which amounts to nothing and you overlook the billions that we are wasting.

Pick on people who can defend themselves. Animals are where they are cause of us. Get your animals and take care of them for life. They are not just cute when they are little and fuzzy.
minimitt

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Fed Up wrote:
" It is hard to believe that there are idiots who believe unions cause outsourcing of American businesses to other countries. Outsourcing is caused by greedy U.S. companies that don't want to provide adequate pay and benefits. So they go overseas and order to get child slave labor." Another moron who doesn't understand economics.
Outsourcing makes business sense. Why are you going to pay an American 29 dollars/hr for assembling a car when you can pay a chinese person 5 dollars/week to do the same thing, no benefits, no whinning, just work. Businesses are in business to make money. They are not charity groups for the employees. They use employees until it does not make economical sense. Manufacturing of just about anything in the USA does not make sense anymore. We are lazy and demanding. The only thing that you can do is learn to be competitive. If the chinese can do it for 1/50th of the cost, you better learn to do it 50Xs faster. The "greed" as you call it will not end. It is business only, nothing personal.
NOMOREYEARS

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

The liar President - makes a 2007 Racist speech
which was at the very least dishonest and at the
very most devisive and racist.

Funny he said the people of New Orleans were
dished. Let me see Stafford funds were waived
10 days before his speech and to top it off

MAOBAMA voted against the Stafford Act - what
a clown.

Race bater extraordinare!
Bandido Hitman

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

naysayer wrote:
The bandidos are well known by other motorcyclists as wannabe bullies, they do nothing but start fights at every event or location they attend. It was the bandido's that shot at some guy over at the bowling alley a few weeks ago - it was all on camera. There are no commissioners that organize any toy runs, so not sure where you're getting that b.s. There was ONE motorcycle toy run this year and it was NOT organized by the bandido's nor for any commissioner or politician for that matter. Don't worry, the cops know you guys, they've left you alone for a number of reasons, but don't think we don't know you all as low-life wannabe thugs. Why do you think no one ever sees just ONE bandido out riding? Those guys NEVER wear their colors unless they have "backup". <quoted text>
. I am always out riding by myself.With my colors. Feel free to come up to me and have a cup of coffee, tea, or a soda and talk with me before you judge us. Remember only God can judge..... GFBD

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 26 of26
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hatch Discussions

Search the Hatch Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,176
Garrey Carruthers touts message of discovery Sat Elsie YesSir 1
Bird hunting to be allowed along parts of Rio G... Sat Elsie YesSir 2
Debate: Marijuana - Las Cruces, NM (Aug '10) Fri kimberly atencio 183
imperial presidency Jul 10 Bloodonhishands 3
affrique (May '12) Jul 10 Sailboat1107 209
Review: Pueblo Cafe Jul 9 Super hungry 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hatch Jobs

•••