My Lease in Hatboro Pa 19040

My Lease in Hatboro Pa 19040

Posted in the Hatboro Forum

Wayne Moffa

Southampton, PA

#1 Oct 18, 2011
Horizon Property Management was my landlord for the past 10 years at my location, Carnu Sales 332 S York Rd Hatboro Pa 19040. Dealing with Jim Case and George Kiriakidi who are the two principles in the company has to be the worst business experience I have had in my 31 years as a business owner. We have had major flooding 4 times in 10 years. Loss of personal property and auto inventory totaling hundreds of thousands of dollars. We have had no help from Horizon Management Company in regards to financial stability over that period nor have they done anything to correct the flooding problem. To make matters worse, they are suing me for $18,000 for money they say is due them because I am not giving them more then 30 days notice on a month to month lease. My lease expired over 2 years ago and was never renewed. I am working inside an office that has no doors, no carpeting or tile floors, drywall that is cut up 4 feet from the floor and no bathroom or running water in my office or work area. Because there is the smell of gas, PECO has been out over 5 times. There is mold under a sub floor that has never been fixed since the first flood and the electric keeps cutting off. There is also broken steps from upper office to lower office. And dust is all over the floors and walls from them cutting drywall. Furthermore, they do not want to reimburse me for my time and the time I have from family members and friends for the two recent flood cleanups. Although, they did reimburse me from the first two floods for cleanup after a long battle. I am writing this review to try to help further tenants from experiencing the pain and problems I had with this company and its officers. I am going to post this in as many sites as possible to help the public be aware of these circumstances. We have moved to a different location that is totally dry and all vehicles will be stored inside. Any feedback will be appreciated.

Wayne Moffa
[email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hatboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lacey Park - 1948 (Oct '10) Feb 23 kbay 61
Lacey Park (Mar '16) Feb 22 Hatterboy 7
News Police seek murder suspect (Oct '07) Feb 21 Anonymous 46
Review: Boggs Printing Feb 12 Mary Finnigan 1
Looking to sell kids turtles Jan 28 Bob Dobalena 3
Warminster Murder Retrial Jan 26 Life in Warminster 1
Marilyn Regan Oct '16 Mojo 1

Hatboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance