5 Faces Charges in 2011 Hatboro Home Invasion

There are 1 comment on the Mar 29, 2012, Patch.com story titled 5 Faces Charges in 2011 Hatboro Home Invasion. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Four men have been arrested and charged in connection with a March 2011 home invasion robbery in which a 33-year-old disabled Hatboro man was pistol-whipped and severely beaten with a crow bar.A This week's arrests of Troy Schussler, 30, of Horsham, Teron Utsey, 29, of Warminster, Robert Johnson , 31, of Perkasie and Michael Wroblewski, 26, of ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

pmj

Blue Bell, PA

#1 Apr 24, 2012
These 5 idiots should be real proud of themselves. They are to stupid to be on the streets.Please put them away. It is amazing to me how spineless cowards like this operate.
I hope Judge Paul Leo does what he knows best and makes sure they don't see daylight until ?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hatboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Choosing hardwood flooring with ideal interiors... 2 hr brenda 1
News Double homicide in Bucks County -- themorningca... (Oct '07) Apr 14 duh 46
Mosquito Eaters?Mayflies? (Oct '08) Mar 31 Sarahrae 23
News Shooting wounds three in Bucks County (Nov '08) Mar '15 zipperhead 108
News James Burroughs is charged with shooting three ... (Nov '08) Feb '15 ThinkFast 7
News Police seek murder suspect (Oct '07) Feb '15 ThinkFast 40
News Can Atheists Know God Does Not Exist When They ... Feb '15 Thinking 321
More from around the web

Hatboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]