Telescope array scans for signals fro...

Telescope array scans for signals from deep space

There are 3 comments on the Boston Globe story from Dec 22, 2009, titled Telescope array scans for signals from deep space. In it, Boston Globe reports that:

The wide dishes, 20 feet across and raised high on their pedestals, creaked and groaned as the winds from an approaching snowstorm pushed into this highland valley.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston Globe.

Since: May 07

Edwards, NY

#1 Dec 22, 2009
now, there! its about time they went ahead and continued the "search". i'm all for it. its not a take me to your leader type world anymore. now that our technology has advanced quite a bit from the days people sat and looked through their telescopes to see anything. computer technology has advanced to the point that a scan can go farther and longer with more detail than you can imagine. if we dont find anything, then oh well. we'll create better scanners, so on and soforth. someday i feel it will be worth it, in one discovery or another. litle green men crap died out a long time ago. lets get serious

Sol

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2 Dec 23, 2009
Google map link:
http://maps.google.com/...

I suppose if there's a company that can find methods to piss-away money, it's microsoft.

“Spreading Truth Wordwide”

Since: Nov 09

God Bless The USA

#4 Dec 30, 2009
Come on now, do you really think our government that refuses to come clean on UFO sightings and contacts is going to allow anything to escape to the public that might indicate intelligent life from another world?

Yeah, nothing's been heard my arse, the universe is teeming with life in every conceivable form you can think of and more....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hat Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jewish Cop Busted Mel Gibson (Aug '06) Mar '17 Bob Masters 392
Mr. T. C. (Mar '17) Mar '17 Tedcon 2
History of the Buckhorn Saloon in McArthur Ca (Dec '07) Mar '17 Paula armour 15
News 6 wildfires keep firefighters busy in California (Aug '14) Aug '14 Cindy 1
free online date (Sep '13) Sep '13 Royce Guillette 1
News U.S. pulls plug on telescope seeking alien life (May '11) May '11 allah is swine 1
News E.T., phone home for cash! SETI search shut (Apr '11) Apr '11 University of Cal... 2

Hat Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hat Creek Mortgages