Who do you support for U.S. Senate in California in 2010?

Posted in the Hat Creek Forum

Comments (Page 214)

Showing posts 4,261 - 4,280 of6,126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Mr Anderson just for point of reference

I have indeed repeatedly stated that Bill Clinton was impeached by the house, that impeachment later failed at trial in the Senate ( which is also history )

Not a single penalty that was spelled out in the impeachment was implemented, not one.

Mike considers this a hugely successful impeachment

I do not

Never have I ever once said he was not impeached, as reported by the liar.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are backpedaling Liar
just a few posts up you reported that I said something very different which I have never ever said and you canít find a single post where I did.
and I can find several posts where I said the exact opposite
again, when you resort to lying, you are admitting defeat
You insist Clinton's impeachment "failed". If it failed then he wasn't impeached. But he was impeached. I am not lying. End of story.

I'm getting real tired of you falsely accusing me of lying. Provide some evidence that I lied. Put up or shut up.

You provide a post where I lied, I'll provide a post where you said Clinton's impeachment failed. Easy.

Even the dopey Mr Anderson is wisely not backing you up on your "Clinton's impeachment failed" nonsense! Funny that!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Big D wrote:
I have indeed repeatedly stated that Bill Clinton was impeached by the house, that impeachment later failed at trial in the Senate ( which is also history )
Not a single penalty that was spelled out in the impeachment was implemented, not one.
I do not
You are wrong. Clinton's impeachment did not fail. He was impeached.

If it failed it wouldn't have even gone to the Senate. You still don't understand what impeachment means.

P.S. You do by now but it's way too late! And you'd have to admit you were wrong. Something hopeless narcissists won't ever do. That's what makes it real big fun!

WOO HOO!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>

You insist Clinton's impeachment "failed". If it failed then he wasn't impeached. But he was impeached. I am not lying. End of story.
I'm getting real tired of you falsely accusing me of lying. Provide some evidence that I lied. Put up or shut up.
You provide a post where I lied, I'll provide a post where you said Clinton's impeachment failed. Easy.
Even the dopey Mr Anderson is wisely not backing you up on your "Clinton's impeachment failed" nonsense! Funny that!
not so fast mikey....I asked you to please not speak for me...

success is defined by that the x-pectations were.

the rethuglican congress really hated clinton, so they REALLY did that, not just to damage him politically....that would have been a stoopid goal.....getting RID of him was the expectation.

BUT then al gore would have been presidient and had a better chance at beating GWBush.

clinton left office with a 68% approval rating....

looks like you guys who weanted him inpeached fAILED!!

sorry, you asked.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Big D wrote:
I do not
Feeling lonely? Even the dope Mr Anderson won't back you up? That's because you are wrong. Clinton's impeachment did not fail.

WOO HOO!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not going back into your inability to comprehend it, I have that now, you cannot comprehend it, you donít have to explain that you donít comprehend it anymore. I know you donít, I know you never will.

However when you resort to lying you are admitting defeat, something you donít really need to do, because I have known that from the beginning.

I have never once stated he was not impeached, not once. In fact I have stated on multiple occasions that he was. Your saying that I said he was not impeached is a lie (you chose liar rather than illiterate idiot, I am willing to switch back to illiterate idiot if you prefer )

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Mr Anderson wrote:
NO WRATH??
where is mikey wrath??
still waiting on that wrath mikey!
comon pal!
put down the vaporizer and write!!
Help out your buddy "Big D" you little sissy! He really needs it.

See how you commies are? Fair weather friends.

Too Funny!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Help out your buddy "Big D" you little sissy! He really needs it.
See how you commies are? Fair weather friends.
Too Funny!
I donít need any help, have wiped the floor with you for the third time now, it isnít even an effort

You even now resort to lying, cause you canít be right any other way

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I donít need any help, have wiped the floor with you for the third time now, it isnít even an effort
You even now resort to lying, cause you canít be right any other way
Danth's Law.

On the false accusations of my lying, provide evidence or stop lying. Put up or shut up.

Clinton's impeachment did not fail. You said it did. No lie.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not going back into your inability to comprehend it, I have that now, you cannot comprehend it, you donít have to explain that you donít comprehend it anymore. I know you donít, I know you never will.
However when you resort to lying you are admitting defeat, something you donít really need to do, because I have known that from the beginning.
I have never once stated he was not impeached, not once. In fact I have stated on multiple occasions that he was. Your saying that I said he was not impeached is a lie (you chose liar rather than illiterate idiot, I am willing to switch back to illiterate idiot if you prefer )
You said the impeachment failed. If it failed, he wasn't impeached.

For once and for all please tell us. Was Clinton impeached? Don't say "yes he was impeached but it failed". That's impossible.

It's like someone got murdered "but it failed". What the hell does that mean jackass?

FUN! Don't give up now! WOO HOO!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You said the impeachment failed. If it failed, he wasn't impeached.
For once and for all please tell us. Was Clinton impeached? Don't say "yes he was impeached but it failed". That's impossible.
It's like someone got murdered "but it failed". What the hell does that mean jackass?
FUN! Don't give up now! WOO HOO!
I said it just a few posts above. I keep forgetting just how stupid you are.

You spoke volumes when you resorted to lying about what I said.

it is a done deal
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
it is a done deal
Ive seen mikey at work on other threads...

he is a classic tea bagger...

always myopically harping on one little point, as if it were the key to the universe(of self interest, I guess)

give it up,D, he will only try to twist things around...and he ends up sounding like a little kid after a while.

so it is futile....we know what happend to their party, and they are very upset about recent events.....

keep up the good work!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Feeling lonely? Even the dope Mr Anderson won't back you up? That's because you are wrong. Clinton's impeachment did not fail.
WOO HOO!
I already did back him up, sorry you missed it!

the expectations of the rethugs, were what mattered on a political level..

but you have the political IQ of an ape...

so i didnt expect you to catch that nuance.

the world is filled with those....

and you guys on the right dont seem to have the proper(or extensive enough) circuitry to deal with them..
DogPile

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Typo's are OH so common.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
always myopically harping on one little point, as if it were the key to the universe(of self interest, I guess)
give it up,D, he will only try to twist things around...and he ends up sounding like a little kid after a while.
so it is futile....we know what happend to their party, and they are very upset about recent events.....
keep up the good work!
Oh there is nothing to give up, I know he cannot comprehend it, the fun part is when he lies about what you said.

Just makes me laugh.

I am not sure you and I agree on everything, but that is ok, this is the US and we can disagree. What always surprises me is how dishonest the other side gets, that is an admission of defeat, but they donít seem to understand that either.

I used to be a republican, barely, I am financially conservative and socially progressive. Problem is, there is no party that is financially conservative any more. Republicans certainly are not, handing out tax breaks as bribes while the nation is in the red is not conservative. What would be conservative would be bringing in enough to pay for the budget, and then ( and only then ) start on cutting the budget.

To date I have not figured out exactly what people who call themselves conservative are conserving, certainly not finances, certainly not the constitution, certainly not liberty freedom and justice, so what is it they are conserving?
DogPile

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Your in luck the all ran away.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
it is a done deal
All you have to do is provide a post number where I lied. Put up or shut up. Easy.

You insist Clinton's impeachment failed. No lie.
UnionMade

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Just goes to show ya, they will not stop at nothing to steal the money from honest residents Union Made and stolen by Republican.

A former associate of Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker was sentenced to two years in prison after he was convicted of embezzling more than $51,000 from donations intended to help veterans and their families.

These people need to get rid of Scott Walker awnd the Koch Brothers along with Karl rove, Paul Ryan, Grover Norquist and any other scum bag republican I missed.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Clinton's was impeached on Dec 19, 1998. His impeachment did not fail.

The comedy duo of Big D and Andy (sounds good!) insists that his impeachment "failed". It did not.
They think since he wasn't removed from office the impeachment "failed"! They don't understand what impeachment means.

Now, with no way out of that stupidity they accuse me of lying. But won't provide any evidence or even tell us what the lie is!

Pathetic! But Fun!

Bill Clinton was impeached. It did not "fail". I am not lying when I say that. I am not lying when I say the comedy duo says that.

WOO HOO!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
keep up the good work!
I bet he's real glad he has your stupid ass backing him up!

I am too!

Big Fun!

Clinton's impeachment did not fail. And that's no lie! The comedy duo says it did, and that's no lie!

WOO HOO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,261 - 4,280 of6,126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hat Creek Discussions

Search the Hat Creek Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr al Furqan 199,086
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 6 hr Ronald 4,554
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Thu Activity 15,657
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Apr 15 lug heads 7,298
CA Who do you support for Governor in California i... (Oct '10) Apr 13 Just fine 3,746
History of the Buckhorn Saloon in McArthur Ca (Dec '07) Apr 9 chester goode 13
Mike Huff Mar 25 The truth comes out 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hat Creek Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hat Creek People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE