criminal libel- america your too youn...

criminal libel- america your too young to die

Posted in the Hasty Forum

tommy schmidt

Jasper, AR

#1 Feb 26, 2013
It is a sad day when a person is allowed to post unsubstantiated libel, steal identities and commit assassination of character against a fellow american. Show me where the constitution meaning of the pursute of happiness includes the intentional diabolical destruction of a honest handicapped veteran, his family, his downs syndrum child to the point that they are forced to defend themselves, because the community america no longer defend each other from the stench of carrion of the cloth of such as Mark Schreiderer. These ruinous criminals cross state borders with impunity and destroy your freedom of press and your internet privileges, because mark my words, as more and more of these predators destroy good people, lawyers will pick up the cause, glean their finances, and congress will be forced to limit your freedoms of speech. United We Stand Divided We Fall.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hasty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ginger Blakney? Aug '16 mike long 1
Strange object over overlook on Hwy 7 (Jun '15) Aug '16 mike long 2
Trash pickup Aug '16 Chris 1
Chris Haycraft Jul '16 Johnny B 1
Buffalo River (Nov '09) Jul '16 There 8
I hear there is a black power group setting up ... (May '12) Jul '16 Leory 3
News Animal Abuse Caught on Tape (Aug '08) Jul '12 mary smith 105

Hasty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance