Hastings Police Arrest Three in Augus...

Hastings Police Arrest Three in August Assault Case

There are 1 comment on the KHGI story from Dec 29, 2011, titled Hastings Police Arrest Three in August Assault Case. In it, KHGI reports that:

The arrests were made around 7 a.m. Thursday when search warrants were executed at 1215 N. Lexington Ave., 1611 W. 3rd St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KHGI.

concerned person

Omaha, NE

#1 Jan 7, 2012
I would hope that the State will rethink it's privatization contracts and caliber of employees which privatization lead to. Ms. Infante was a service coordinator for the State of Nebraska Department of Health and Human services during the privatization effort and currently was employed by a private contract agency working with vulnerable children. While I understand she has not been convicted of the current crime, concerns were raised about her integrity for over a year by numerous persons, but the state kept her on as a contracted worker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hastings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hastings couple making switch to solar power (Jan '16) Jan '16 Solarman 1
Any chicks wabt to meet up for some girl on gir... (May '15) Dec '15 Fat Chicks 6
News Operator of adult club plans to sue Hastings fo... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fat Chicks 1
Dogging (Oct '13) Nov '15 gimmesuggah 3
michelle H. (Nov '15) Nov '15 boom 1
News E. Coli Found in Winnipeg, Boil Water Advisory ... (Jan '15) Jul '15 Melvin Straight A... 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) Apr '15 neutral 103

Hastings Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hastings Mortgages