Murder weapon found in Hastings teen ...

Murder weapon found in Hastings teen murder case; trial to reopen

There are 12 comments on the The Minneapolis-St. Paul Pioneer Press story from Feb 12, 2008, titled Murder weapon found in Hastings teen murder case; trial to reopen. In it, The Minneapolis-St. Paul Pioneer Press reports that:

With a missing murder weapon now in hand, prosecutors this morning convinced a Dakota County judge to reopen the murder trial of Allan Beckles, a Hastings teen accused of stabbing a classmate to death after ... via The Minneapolis-St. Paul Pioneer Press

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Minneapolis-St. Paul Pioneer Press.

JUAN

Rogers, MN

#1 Feb 15, 2008
I THINK THIS IS A TRAGETY AND THINK THTAT THE BECKLES BOY, DOESNT DESEREVE TO GET OFF EASY CUZ I WHAT I READ DONT THINK WAS SELF-DEFENSE!
MORAL IS THINK BEFORE YOU ACT!
BPS

Chaska, MN

#2 Feb 20, 2008
yeah JUAN and you need to know these kids personally like i do before you say some dumb stuff like that!! allan was in his girlfriends home doing nothing wrong while the wannabe GD's wandered the streets, smoking meth, drinking...wow i guess you dont know the effects of meth very well do ya? meth can make you go fucking crazy! so think before you speak
unkown

Saint Augustine, FL

#4 Apr 5, 2008
yea trent was my best friend but he was a wanna b gd
JoeS

Chanhassen, MN

#6 Apr 9, 2008
everybody in hastings is a wannabe gangster we are all whiter that rice.
GAP

UK

#7 Jun 24, 2008
Hmm i bet they will blame it on cannabis pfft. Even though it would of been bad parenting and most likely Alcohol. I heard a story on the news and someone blamed gun crime on Mary Jane .. :( You cant murder whilst baked .... And trust me lots of people in hastings smoke the good Maryjane :)
christopher peterson

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Jul 28, 2008
trent was a good kid he was in a G D N but he was just a pet nothing elce
Nikki

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Mar 2, 2009
okay i found out trent wasent in Gd and this was just kids being stupid and got in a fight !!!!!!!
not

Hastings, MN

#10 May 14, 2009
bullshit no one was in a gang straight up wanabees
unknown

United States

#11 Sep 1, 2009
I can't belive that piece of crap got off with a slap on the wrist. And to "BPS" Think before YOU speak because you sound like an idiot.
Betty McPorkulus

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Sep 1, 2009
youz gangstas needz to lurn howt to spel-fo shizzle.

G D is right...G D idiots
dee

Eden Prairie, MN

#14 Jan 19, 2011
allens my homie haha yall dont know hats homie free as a bird! haha that kid shouldnt of pulled a knife nd go cut up
Travis

United States

#15 Apr 15, 2011
Wow I Still Can't Believe That Happened
Rip Trent

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hastings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Storm blows Rosemount Dairy Queen robbery loot ... (Sep '10) Nov '16 hahahahaha 8
Trump will win, wait and see just watch (Aug '16) Aug '16 sgt Witold Kowal 1
News 2 ID'd In Hastings Apparent Murder-Suicide (Aug '16) Aug '16 Old Sam 2
How to actually hook up (Jun '16) Jun '16 Serrdog16 3
News In-N-Out Burger: Hastings, MN (Apr '12) Mar '16 Three Days 3 Miles 13
News Hastings cop cleared in fatal shooting in cemetery (Oct '08) Jan '16 digger 17
News St. Paul man charged in Selvig Jewelers robbery (Apr '08) Nov '15 Josh Lockhart Jr 13

Hastings Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hastings Mortgages