Judge rules Hastings teen killed in s...

Judge rules Hastings teen killed in self-defense

There are 28 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Feb 25, 2008, titled Judge rules Hastings teen killed in self-defense. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Trent Griebling, 16, died on August 26 from stab wounds. Allan Beckles walked out of a Dakota County juvenile facility Monday, cleared of a murder charge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Christy Courteau

Minneapolis, MN

#24 Mar 16, 2008
If this is the Beckles family that were our neighbors in Prescott I want to let you all know that even though we had our differences I still consider your Mom my friend and miss you both.I'm glad Allan is alright and everything turned out in court for him the way it did. Please contact me at my Web site at [email protected]
no one will know

Hastings, MN

#25 Aug 1, 2008
I am stunned to be reading some of the things people have posted on here. No one will ever really know what happened. What I do know though is that Allan Beckles liked to call himself a blood, and a few of his friends too.And I am not on here to argue with anyone at all. ughh I am actually disgusted by what people have posted on here. Nonetheless it was a horrible thing that happened, that should have never been. Every life is precious and no one should wish death upon anyone..(I cannot believe I read that post by "will")
andy

Pequot Lakes, MN

#28 Mar 14, 2009
sadie blylie
oddie

Saint Paul, MN

#29 Apr 13, 2010
GDK, it wat happen wen ya mess wit us, 5 pop 6 drop
john doe

Maple Grove, MN

#30 Apr 13, 2010
7414 is whats up
john doe

Maple Grove, MN

#31 Apr 13, 2010
6 poppin 5 droppin. vlk bk bpsn u homo lol
john doe

Maple Grove, MN

#32 Apr 13, 2010
grow up oddie ill bet your like 12 lol
Logan

Chaska, MN

#33 Aug 15, 2011
Allan I hope u rot in he'll u bastard u killed my cousin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hastings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Storm blows Rosemount Dairy Queen robbery loot ... (Sep '10) Nov '16 hahahahaha 8
Trump will win, wait and see just watch (Aug '16) Aug '16 sgt Witold Kowal 1
News 2 ID'd In Hastings Apparent Murder-Suicide (Aug '16) Aug '16 Dr Wu 1
How to actually hook up (Jun '16) Jun '16 Serrdog16 3
News In-N-Out Burger: Hastings, MN (Apr '12) Mar '16 Three Days 3 Miles 13
News Hastings cop cleared in fatal shooting in cemetery (Oct '08) Jan '16 digger 17
News St. Paul man charged in Selvig Jewelers robbery (Apr '08) Nov '15 Josh Lockhart Jr 13

Hastings Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hastings Mortgages