Review: Pretty Nails
arcticmyst

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Sep 12, 2012
Absolutely awful experience. I normally go to a place in Woodbury but wanted to find a place closer to home. They guaranteed me they could do what I wanted (I have real nails not acrylic). First they cut & filed my nails different lengths on both hands, & the right hand was longer than the left. They had to redo my nails (take off polish & redo) 3 times because they couldn't figure out how to get the lines on the design thinner & they treated me awful because they had to keep redoing them. Then when they figured that out they put on a coat of polish on only half the nails, did the french tips, then PART of the design, then 2 top coats, had me dry them & then put on some more of the design (forgetting to do the last part of the design), & then added another top coat. The polish dried on most of the nails in a wave & then started coming off (too thick). Called & the refused to give me a refund & would only let me come in to have them redone again! Would rate 0 stars if it would let me!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hastings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In-N-Out Burger: Hastings, MN (Apr '12) Mar '16 Three Days 3 Miles 13
News Hastings cop cleared in fatal shooting in cemetery (Oct '08) Jan '16 digger 17
News St. Paul man charged in Selvig Jewelers robbery (Apr '08) Nov '15 Josh Lockhart Jr 13
catherine hintz (Jan '15) Aug '15 Sam 2
News Burnsville troop leader charged with molesting ... (Oct '09) Jul '15 Chas 174
News Minnesota's medicinal pot growers nearly ready ... (May '15) May '15 cowboy chris 1
New Business/ Oberg Auto Repair (May '09) Mar '15 tammys son 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hastings Mortgages