Burnsville parents accused of child n...

Burnsville parents accused of child neglect after son found in squalid conditions

There are 169 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Mar 16, 2011, titled Burnsville parents accused of child neglect after son found in squalid conditions. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A Burnsville couple faces child neglect allegations after police reportedly found their 7-year-old son locked and barricaded in his bedroom with feces and urine on the floor and walls.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Since: Jun 09

Saint Paul, MN

#166 Mar 19, 2011
Couldnt Care A Less wrote:
<quoted text>
Its funny how volatile someone can become when they are caught doing something as horrible as abusing a child. Clearly your facts are the thing that is distorted. Good Luck Delilah, you will be lucky to get any of your children back once the courts have their way with you and Andrew.
Exactly. Not my fault for abusing the kid. Yours for telling on me. Sounds like a grade schooler.
Saint Paul Girl

Saint Paul, MN

#169 Mar 21, 2011
My dear izabella. I have no clue what you are even talking about. Are you saying Mason andrew is this Amanda who gave a report on Delilah's and Andrews behavior towards the child? Your post doesn't really make sense. Also from the newspaper accounts it appears that the hospital also may have been involved in giving "accusations" about these two parents to the police. And of the evidence collected when the police arrived? Clearly you are in denial.
Saint Paul Girl

Saint Paul, MN

#170 Mar 21, 2011
The Real Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Not my fault for abusing the kid. Yours for telling on me. Sounds like a grade schooler.
The Real Whatever! Have you seen Leroy 45 Jones on the "18 guys who raped the 11 year old". He is practically victimizing a woman one there who posted getting abused as a child. He is disgusting! I wish he wasn't able to post!
Ahab

Portland, OR

#171 Mar 21, 2011
Lower away!
mn man

Superior, WI

#174 Mar 27, 2011
This is horrible I hope the kids are taken away for good.And i hope the parents are not aloud to have any more children. To everyone typing about racial stuff just shut up. find another place to cry about how they didn't bring up her race. yes she is white. calling her white trash isnt being racist it is simply stating a fact(she is white and she is trashy). no one needs to pretend to be another race in order to state that she is white trash. If there was no picture she would just be considered trash.
CKH

Hastings, MN

#175 Sep 15, 2013
I think everyone who was so upset to hear that they were only looking at 1 year in jail will be mad to hear they did not have to serve any jail time. 2 years on probation and community service....
Amanda

Columbia, MO

#176 Sep 15, 2013
CKH wrote:
I think everyone who was so upset to hear that they were only looking at 1 year in jail will be mad to hear they did not have to serve any jail time. 2 years on probation and community service....
Not only that but they were allowed visitation with all 4 kids and probably have them back by now. Our justice system is seriously messed up. You go to jail for forgery by check but not by treating a 7 year old like a dog....
ckh

Hastings, MN

#177 Sep 16, 2013
Amanda wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only that but they were allowed visitation with all 4 kids and probably have them back by now. Our justice system is seriously messed up. You go to jail for forgery by check but not by treating a 7 year old like a dog....
M Is Not Back Home
Amanda

Columbia, MO

#178 Sep 17, 2013
ckh wrote:
<quoted text> M Is Not Back Home
That is a relief, I was hoping that wouldn't happen. Hopefully the other 3 are getting the help they need as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hastings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to actually hook up Jun 2 Serrdog16 3
News In-N-Out Burger: Hastings, MN (Apr '12) Mar '16 Three Days 3 Miles 13
News Hastings cop cleared in fatal shooting in cemetery (Oct '08) Jan '16 digger 17
News St. Paul man charged in Selvig Jewelers robbery (Apr '08) Nov '15 Josh Lockhart Jr 13
catherine hintz (Jan '15) Aug '15 Sam 2
News Burnsville troop leader charged with molesting ... (Oct '09) Jul '15 Chas 174
News Minnesota's medicinal pot growers nearly ready ... (May '15) May '15 cowboy chris 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hastings Mortgages