Abraham Mpaka nabbed for stabbing his wife in the heart

Mar 15, 2011 Full story: City Pages 10

No one had seen Abraham Mpaka for two years. He vanished the day after Christmas in 2008, right after his girlfriend Coty Paul, the mother of his two kids, was stabbed in the heart while watching TV in a Florida neighbor's apartment.

Read more
Icouldusesomehel p

Long Beach, CA

#1 Mar 15, 2011
I wonder what she did?

Let this be a lesson to all women. When a man says "knock it off", shut up!

Will women ever learn?
Kym

Maple Grove, MN

#2 Mar 18, 2011
She didn't do anything! She was getting sick of him and didn't want him anymore, so she told him it was over. He killed her because he felt if she didn't want him, she would be with no one else. He was very mad and did the unthinkable. It's absolutley nothing she did. I can't believe there are men like Icouldusesomehelp in Long Beach, CA.!! He definetley needs some serious help!!! It has nothing to do with women learning; it is simply abusive men needing treatment, or to be locked up for life. I live next door to Abraham Mpaka in Hastings, MN. for the last 6 months. On Sat. Mar. 12th, when the FBI came for him, I accidentally got involved in the takedown!!! Something I will NEVER forget. It's men like Abraham Mpaka and Icouldusesomehelp that give all men a bad name. This was a terrible person and I am so shocked and traumatized and so shocked that 1 of America's Most Wanted was on the other side of my wall!!!!
Dezz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4 Jan 5, 2012
icouldusesomehel p wrote:
<quoted text>
With your attitude, you better watch out. I'll bet the FBI is still talking about you getting in the way.
People like you make me sick! This woman was brutally murdered by a insecure, disgusting PIG. She died in her daughter's arms(whom I know personally by the way). No child should have to live with a memory like that. There's a special place in hell for heartless people like you so I hope you bring a fan.
AntiMelting

United States

#5 Jan 5, 2012
Hard to believe an immigrant would endup in MN.
Patty Pimento

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Jan 5, 2012
Icouldusesomehel p wrote:
I wonder what she did?
Let this be a lesson to all women. When a man says "knock it off", shut up!
Will women ever learn?
It's not hard to see why Michelle Bachmann or any other woman will never be elected president in this country of Neanderthal men.
LMAOROTF

Seattle, WA

#9 Jan 5, 2012
Yeah, ONLY gender is HER problem ??? Perhaps, Palin is your VP ? WOW !??

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Jan 5, 2012
shhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
She should have just left - no problem. But noooooooooooooooooo, she had to get in his face and make a big deal of it.
Attention women. Be smart, shut up and just quietly leave.
some women do leave. but the guy tracks the gal down and does what he thinks he has the right to do. even killing her for her leaving him.
unfortunately there are still men who consider women to be property.
Patty Pimento

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Jan 6, 2012
shhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY PATTY PIMPPO!
Attitude like that is what started this whole mess.
Thanks for proving my point, Neanderthal!
icouldusesomehel p

Long Beach, CA

#13 Jan 6, 2012
Patty Pimento wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving my point, Neanderthal!
Not a problem Doormat.
Patty Pimento

Minneapolis, MN

#14 Jan 6, 2012
icouldusesomehel p wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a problem Doormat.
Pssst, Pssst, over here little dude. You can call me all the names you want, I'm tough and I can take it. But, we have a person who goes POSTAL and we are trying to ignore and discourage LMAOROTF and you keep throwing fuel on the fire. Please, join the boycott. LOL
Doormat, now that's hilarious!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hastings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Business/ Oberg Auto Repair (May '09) Mar 18 tammys son 14
kelsie otto likes to screw married men. Feb '15 mpwv 1
News Hastings cop cleared in fatal shooting in cemetery (Oct '08) Jan '15 jca 15
Looking for milf or lonely wife Jan '15 wtf 3
catherine hintz Jan '15 garfield 1
News State board investigating lawyer's complaint ag... (Feb '09) Dec '14 Iabdull 29
Bbm pins from Hastings Oct '14 Millie 1
Hastings Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hastings People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]