Washington County / Withdrawal from t...

Washington County / Withdrawal from transit consortium pondered

There are 2 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Apr 27, 2011, titled Washington County / Withdrawal from transit consortium pondered. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Washington County would be on the hook to collect a transit sales tax for at least another three years if the county board voted now to pull out of a metrowide transit effort.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Kevin G

Hugo, MN

#1 Apr 28, 2011
To bad I, and others, can't withdraw from the transit consortium extracted from our property and gasoline taxes. Just think of the possibilities.
Whatever

Stillwater, MN

#2 Apr 28, 2011
Funny that Pulkrabek and Lehrke are so concerned about the security of the CTIB funding when it is the same people they are in bed with who are the ones trying to raid. When are tea partyers going to realize they can't have it both ways? More importantly, we finally have a topic for the board that is juicy enough to get Pulkrabek to actually show up for a work session. I didn't support this tax when it was implemented, but nothing could be more fiscally irresponsible than pulling out at this point.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hastings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sheriff: Man Shot Dead In Trailer Park, Juvenil... Sep 11 Aprillee1982 10
hastings cave system entrances (May '08) Aug '17 Anonymous 3
News Storm blows Rosemount Dairy Queen robbery loot ... (Sep '10) Nov '16 hahahahaha 8
Trump will win, wait and see just watch (Aug '16) Aug '16 sgt Witold Kowal 1
News 2 ID'd In Hastings Apparent Murder-Suicide (Aug '16) Aug '16 Dr Wu 1
How to actually hook up (Jun '16) Jun '16 Serrdog16 3
News In-N-Out Burger: Hastings, MN (Apr '12) Mar '16 Three Days 3 Miles 13

Hastings Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hastings Mortgages