Owner of H&R Block franchises and a day care in Dakota County c...

There are 11 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Apr 18, 2009, titled Owner of H&R Block franchises and a day care in Dakota County c.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Tania Fay Pryor owned five HR Block tax preparation businesses in the metro and a Hastings day care.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

The Original Observer

Chanhassen, MN

#1 Apr 18, 2009
Ms. Pryor has always been a crook. She needs some hard time to straighten her out.
Unemployed

Hastings, MN

#2 Apr 20, 2009
This woman needs the door locked and then lose the key. Here is an idea for the paper to do a sequel investigation into this story ... what about issues such as IRS taxes, failure to submit unemployment monies, and failure to submit social security monies - this woman also negiliected these areas also ... a person had the "burden of proof" to unemployment because she never reported or sent in anything the whole time she was in business and still working with social security because again she evaded this area too so please tell me this isn't over because all this article states is the State of MN has filed charges - there needs to be more agencies following suit.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#3 Apr 20, 2009
Maybe she's just going for a cabinet position.
disguested

Palo Alto, CA

#4 Apr 21, 2009
my kids went to stepping stones and she had no good business adequatte never returned are phone calls when we needed info and it was like pulling teeth to get her to give us how much we paid in daycare for taxes now i know why. i am so glad we have new owners at the child care and we are being treated 100% better from management and she did have great teachers so it is sad that she was that dumb to screw up a great business. I hope her children are being taken care off and with the father.
Angry mom

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Apr 21, 2009
My child went to Stepping Stone. The children there are victims here too. While they were well taken care of by a wonderful staff that Tania did not deserve, she is a cheat and a liar and cut every possible corner in their care. And she has children of her own! She lives in Hastings (not Hampton or Eagan), which is also where they go to school. They now have to go thru the day at school, at their friendís homes, anywhere they go with people knowing what their mother knowingly and intentionally did, talking about it at the dinner table, in the grocery store, the library, everywhere they go. Stealing is a crime that good people are taught by their parents and teach to their children is wrong to do. Now her children will be laughed at and ridiculed by her selfishness. For that I hope she never has a good night sleep again. Meanwhile, her victims, their parents and everyone else who knows or recognizes her get to watch her drive all over town in her brand new Chevy Suburban, which we, as law-abiding tax payers, get the honor and privilege of paying for. Obviously she isnít going to. There better be a jail cell with your name on it Tania Pryor. And I hope there is a line of people outside the Dakota County Government center clapping as you walk thru the doors for a nice, long stay with all your new friends.
Old Friend

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Jun 18, 2009
Wow this is not the same person I once knew that your all talking about.
anonymous

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Dec 31, 2010
Turbotax Geithner

Monroe, LA

#8 Dec 31, 2010
tjwillie wrote:
Maybe she's just going for a cabinet position.
I'd hire her and Al Franken's accountant.
the truth

Hastings, MN

#9 Jul 19, 2011
its funny how only a few parents have written comments. however most people won't speak out about the truth. the truth is she paid her employees well and had high standards for them and chose the best to employ. she kept children there for months when parents were not paying because it was the best thing for the children. she ran staff high to provide the best care possible for the children unlike the new owners that cut the good high paid staff within weeks because they could go by there new truck and car unlike here used one she bought because the other one died on her. the children were not just a number for her. she helped so many staff with personal issues and problems just to get backstabbed by them later. the one mistake she made was who she put in charge to manage bacause she really didn't leave the office. she is the one that did not return calls or follow through with people like she was getting paid well to do!! how many people personally or in business do not always have the money to pay all their bills in this economy and are they all getting this treatment. she had major health issues and couldnt even leave town. all money she made went back into the businesses. i am sure she is not the only business person to not make it.
The truth bahahahahahaha

Hastings, MN

#10 Dec 2, 2012
She ran businesses but poorly she ran when the government came a knocking out the back door when they came to the daycare.. She hides her money very well with her mother and father. Her brother also. She is a thief... Her boyfriend Shawn the same way.. Taken care of kids having her boyfriend taking care of kids when he was convicted of 3rd degree burglary and theft over the phone hmm.. Perfect couple Shawn m Campbell. Look up www.mncourts.gov seriously the whole medical issues was just a scam couldn't leave town bs. If there was something in it for her she was there. The old suburban wasn't broke down.. Lies. Pay employees good... How come she couldn't give us our w-2 forms how come? But we live and learn hopefully people don't trust her like they used to...

Since: Nov 12

Davao City, Philippines

#11 Dec 24, 2012
nice thread. thanks for sharing that information. it was very informative.
[url=http://www.legacylegal.co m/credit-education/credit-topi cs/improve-my-credit-score.asp ]Improve My Credit Score[/url]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hastings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Minnesota's medicinal pot growers nearly ready ... 15 hr Unknown Male 2
New Business/ Oberg Auto Repair (May '09) Mar '15 tammys son 14
kelsie otto likes to screw married men. Feb '15 mpwv 1
News Hastings cop cleared in fatal shooting in cemetery (Oct '08) Jan '15 jca 15
Looking for milf or lonely wife Jan '15 wtf 3
catherine hintz Jan '15 garfield 1
News State board investigating lawyer's complaint ag... (Feb '09) Dec '14 Iabdull 29
More from around the web

Hastings People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]