AL Pacino

Maywood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Serpico iS A CORRUPTED GUY THE COPS ARE RACIST IN MELROSE PARK IT'S TIME TO TAKE OUT THE GARBAGE FIXING THE ALLEYS DONT EXPLAIN WHERE'S ALL THE MONEY ? COPS ARE SO RACIST AS A YOUNG KID GROWING UP THEY WILL PULL US OVER WALKING AND TELL US " FUCKING MEXICAN'S" JAGG OFF'S" MAKE FUN OF US
" NO NEED FOR ALL THAT WE KNOW YOUR THE AUTHORITY WE SHOULD FEEL PROTECTED NOT HARRASED BY THE OWN POLICE !! THEY LOOK AT THE HISPANICS LIKE WE'RE SOMEKIND OF GARBAGE. GUESS WHAT MAEXICAN MAYOR !! I HOPE HE WINS SO YOU GUY'S CAN CALL HIM A FUCKIN MEXICAN IN HIS FACE !!
AL Pacino

Maywood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Serpico Is corrupted that's why he owns a ranch in Jalisco , mexico thanks to all the tax payer's in Melrose park your welcome serpico and the dog catcher 100,000 a year I wonder where he catches all these dogs?? lmfao
Resident is a tool

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

AL Pacino wrote:
Serpico Is corrupted that's why he owns a ranch in Jalisco , mexico thanks to all the tax payer's in Melrose park your welcome serpico and the dog catcher 100,000 a year I wonder where he catches all these dogs?? lmfao
Yep. Serpico and all his cops and friends that have jobs at MP need to be investigated by the FBI.

The FBI and Homeland Security does monitor different Internet sites and it is my sincere hope that they have seen the many posters express their disgust with how corrupt MP is and they will investigate.

To me, the best thing that could happen is that Serpico and all his cop friends are indicted and the voters can start over.
Resident is a tool

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Serpico with a big lead!
Q and A for Resident

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Can we set a banquet date? Seprico is the big winner as the most corrupt politician in Illinois. He beat out some tough competition.

He will be awarded 10 to 15years at a maximum security prison at his banquet .
ITALIAN

Bridgeview, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Q and A for Resident wrote:
Can we set a banquet date? Seprico is the big winner as the most corrupt politician in Illinois. He beat out some tough competition.
He will be awarded 10 to 15years at a maximum security prison at his banquet .
Naaa
mrs d knows better

Bellwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Serpico is blind wrote:
The only people voting for Serpico are on his payroll. The problem is that Serpico puts everyone on the payroll.
This is why Melrose is a ghetto.
No it is because of 4 people from about twenty years ago starting with the guy with the dead cat on his head who sold houses to poor people and got them sub prime loans-and the appraiser who doesn't live here anymore who appraised at a higher price for the loans-the building commissioner who gave permits and the head guy who closed his eyes. Think real hard and you'll figure it out.
Q and A for Resident

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

mrs d knows better wrote:
<quoted text>No it is because of 4 people from about twenty years ago starting with the guy with the dead cat on his head who sold houses to poor people and got them sub prime loans-and the appraiser who doesn't live here anymore who appraised at a higher price for the loans-the building commissioner who gave permits and the head guy who closed his eyes. Think real hard and you'll figure it out.
Cats on the head?

John Gotti did more to destroy the mafia than any other mafia leader. Fat Ronnie Eyebrows has done mor to ruin Melrose Park than any other leader. That will be the legacy that the Serpico name will have to live with.
Q and A for Resident

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

ITALIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Naaa
The dumbarse is finally learning. Keep your responses short. Better to let people think you are a moron than to speak too much and prove it.
Q and A for nerds

Bridgeview, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Q and A for Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
The dumbarse is finally learning. Keep your responses short. Better to let people think you are a moron than to speak too much and prove it.
Why do you keep saying dumbarse? You know its spelled dumbass! DUMBASS!! Its ok you could swear on here mommy said its ok.
Q and A for Resident

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Q and A for nerds wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep saying dumbarse? You know its spelled dumbass! DUMBASS!! Its ok you could swear on here mommy said its ok.
There you go again...talking too much and proving you a dumbarse!

You are better off with mono-syllabic responses.

Arse=Ass you dumbarse.

BTW, yes your mommy gives me permission for many things. Much of them I can't discuss on here.But notice that I never talk about her ....she is very good to me.Her only regret in life....is you!
mrs d knows better

Bellwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

AL Pacino wrote:
GET AREAL LIFE. JUST BECAUSE HE GOES TO JALISCO DOESN'T MEAN HE OWNS A RANCH. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.YOU ARE JUST SPREADING LIES-OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING YOUR TEAM IS GOOD AT.
Resident is a Tool

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

mrs d knows better wrote:
<quoted text>GET AREAL LIFE. JUST BECAUSE HE GOES TO JALISCO DOESN'T MEAN HE OWNS A RANCH. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.YOU ARE JUST SPREADING LIES-OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING YOUR TEAM IS GOOD AT.
UHHHMMMM IS YOUR CAP LOCK STUCK? OR DO YOU JUST YELL ABOUT EVERYTHING?
tony acardo

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Serpici with more than double the votes of Jesse Jackson.
Resident is a tool

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Serpico in another landslide as the Most Corrupt Politician.

Hopefully the Feds figure this out because the voters have not.
Disgusted with Serpico

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Could Jesse Jackson Jr. and Blago and Serpico all end up at the same prison some day?
Resident is a tool

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Disgusted with Serpico wrote:
Could Jesse Jackson Jr. and Blago and Serpico all end up at the same prison some day?
How funny would it be if Fat Ronnie Eyebrows and Jesse Jackson Jr. end up in a cell together?!?!?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Disgusted with Serpico wrote:
Kind of like a family reunion?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 38 of38
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Harwood Heights Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Harwood Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••