Worker is found guilty of killing boss

Worker is found guilty of killing boss

There are 3 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 14, 2009, titled Worker is found guilty of killing boss. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

A Cook County judge convicted a man of fatally stabbing his boss at a Northwest Side construction company, rejecting his defense that a mix of prescription medications caused him to snap.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Mike

Chicago, IL

#1 Jan 15, 2009
Alonso, a long time Public Defender, is a fair and impartial Judge. He fits the mold of ex-P.D.s that get on the bench; they have spent years listening to B.S. from the their clients and once they become a Judge they have a knack for sifting through the nonsense.
ambimb

Chicago, IL

#2 Jan 15, 2009
Ok, so why on earth would Tuduj and his counsel choose a bench trial!? If what you're saying about this judge is true, that looks like a colossal mistake.
Alcoholic

South Charleston, OH

#4 Jan 16, 2009
"involuntary intoxication" I have to remember that one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harwood Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Golf Music Thread 14 hr Musikologist 1
News Hair Care Products Recalled for Bacterial Conta... Sat Lowest of them All 1
Illinois is a Dump Jan 17 Farewell Dick 7
Russians descendants of Serbs Jan 17 Serb 2
Gone but not forgotten (May '09) Jan 17 alan 746
Poll What about the loss of Elliott's Dairy? (Mar '10) Aug '17 Agnese 56
News Man held without bail in Memorial Day weekend s... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Go Blue Forever 1

Harwood Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harwood Heights Mortgages