Test
Arthur Treacher

Evergreen Park, IL

#42 Dec 27, 2012
I think Justice moved to Englewood.
Opinion

Chicago, IL

#44 Jan 6, 2013
I follow the media every single day and I follow Kushner's every move, his 7 months of unemployment, his new position as chief in Dupage County. His consistant dihonest connections to get a conviction in which the code of silence is enforced and his brothers and sisters are never mentioned in his internet task force precious discovery. I am watching and I can't wait for the opportunity to go to a victims lawyer to spill the beans about him and his order of dishonest operations. Just ask Amanda and Jessica from district 11 in Chicago. They will tell you about how involved they are involved in these internet cases but never mentioned in anyones discovery. How they disappear behind the scenes while an innocent person is convicted. Why am I talking, I want judges to see this post. I am not finished yet. I won't be for a long time. I won't be happy until justice is done. Until then the state of IL will waste a lot of dollars because I will continue to talk to everyone I know and continue to show off those false charges against me and tell my husbands story. There is a reason why I have been contacted numerous times by a decoy, I am not stupid. Those e-mails and IP addresses are shared also by the fake officer in Ohio. Amazing he has the same IP address as the Berwyn PD has. I'm watching......so are a lot of others.
Opinion

Chicago, IL

#45 Jan 6, 2013
As for the decoy, the officer proclaiming to be from OH, I can play this game, feed you as much BS as you feed me. I know exactly where these e-mails are coming from, the IP address, of course it helps that I have cops in my family. Keep it up and keep playing these games. I will send you all on the biggest tax paying money goose chase you have ever scene. And I will have fun with it. Oh whoever's turn it is to e-mail me tomorrow, don't bother, you guys are beginning to bore me with your childish games. Grow up and fight real crime in the streets, not crime that you have to constantly blow your chief to get a promotion for doing nothing to fight crime and dishonestly build revenue!
Wtf

La Grange, IL

#48 Jan 12, 2013
...psycho babble, can't argue with crazy
victim3times

Berwyn, IL

#51 May 21, 2013
after several trips to Berwyn Police so they can told me there is nothing they can do??? can someone tell me this action earned a golden medal or wtf??????
mother

Chicago, IL

#52 Oct 11, 2013
This department destroyed my daughter purposely. She had a kind heart once. She excelled in college and made a name for herself professionally as an adult after failing as a child. Ganging up on her did not help her. They were successful in making her a drunk even though she walked away from multiple false charges. I am a 71 y/o woman who raised 4 incredible children. This department stole my little girl and I don't believe she will ever come back to me. I want this department to understand that when I am on my death bed and my little girl is not the person I once knew that I will be called home a very sad old woman. She was my pride and they destroyed her.
Arthur_Treacher

Berwyn, IL

#54 Oct 12, 2013
I'm sure your daughter had nothing to do with it. She was an honor student, turning her life around. The Man strikes again and sorry for your loss.
rico

Chicago, IL

#55 Dec 1, 2014
Bpd wrote:
Test
tey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harwood Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where's the new faces 3 hr Elio 2
Beaner Beater 5 hr Beaner Beater 5
News Retired police sergeant found shot dead in back... (Jun '12) 17 hr Lower-end 21
Two new place to talk about McCampbell and his ... (Sep '14) Dec 1 Tom 3
Stachura and Mccambell (Nov '14) Dec 1 Tom 5
When Does Roy M go to Jail? Dec 1 Tom 3
Natural Ties closes down 10 years ago around th... (Dec '12) Dec 1 Prince John 2

Harwood Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harwood Heights Mortgages