Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Berwyn Cops need to worry about their own town and the shit that goes on instead of worrying about other peoples business.If they don't live in Countryside mind your own f...... business. Start solving some crimes here. My niece use to work at the Berwyn Police Station and she told me some shit that this cops do that your would curl. I am about to do my due diligence on these cops...and why are those woman cops in Berwyn sooooo f.....fat.....put them on a diet or a treadmil.....Disgusting
Arthur Treacher

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Go to school!
Bev

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

GO to hell....I spell very well...thank you. I am dealing with a keyboard that sticks ...not my head stuck up my ass about crooked Berwyn Cops like you..And at least I use my own name...Come out into the light ...
Your maker

Berwyn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Bev wrote:
Berwyn Cops need to worry about their own town and the shit that goes on instead of worrying about other peoples business.If they don't live in Countryside mind your own f...... business. Start solving some crimes here. My niece use to work at the Berwyn Police Station and she told me some shit that this cops do that your would curl. I am about to do my due diligence on these cops...and why are those woman cops in Berwyn sooooo f.....fat.....put them on a diet or a treadmil.....Disgusting
"

you are absolutely right this cops hardly solve any crime but when im on my way to work they wanna stop me and harass me either because im young or Latino i don't know but their actions are disgusting, they think there above the law..
buffdaddy

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

If the BPD is so corrupt where are all the states attorney's and civil liberty rights organiztions filing suits on these officers. Ah yes it's all internal, all the facts never get out. Kind of like the Pentagon, it's all super classified lol!

I suppose if you got pulled over in some small 'burb in Illinois you'd say the same thing. Apparently in your eyes Berwyn is the most corrpt police force in the country. Makes the CPD, NYPD and the LAPD look like a bunch of Saints

Again, if you can't site specific proof and site hear-say as fact then apparantly you're too stupid, scared or clueless to make your grievences known.

I've said this before if you're that pissed at the BPD, file a complaint, contact your Alderman, go to a city council meeting or contact one of these Civil Liberty organizations.

If you hate t Berwyn that much, pack it up and move to Englewood, West Aurora, parts of Elgin, Carpentersville, Gary, West Chicago outside of St. Louis. Try living in these towns for a couple of weeks and come back and see how bad Berwyn really is.
Justice

Berwyn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

buffdaddy wrote:
If the BPD is so corrupt where are all the states attorney's and civil liberty rights organiztions filing suits on these officers. Ah yes it's all internal, all the facts never get out. Kind of like the Pentagon, it's all super classified lol!
I suppose if you got pulled over in some small 'burb in Illinois you'd say the same thing. Apparently in your eyes Berwyn is the most corrpt police force in the country. Makes the CPD, NYPD and the LAPD look like a bunch of Saints
Again, if you can't site specific proof and site hear-say as fact then apparantly you're too stupid, scared or clueless to make your grievences known.
I've said this before if you're that pissed at the BPD, file a complaint, contact your Alderman, go to a city council meeting or contact one of these Civil Liberty organizations.
If you hate t Berwyn that much, pack it up and move to Englewood, West Aurora, parts of Elgin, Carpentersville, Gary, West Chicago outside of St. Louis. Try living in these towns for a couple of weeks and come back and see how bad Berwyn really is.
I don't think you watch your news old man, you read "mysuburbanlife" were they show what they want but this corrupt cops have made it on the news more than once in the last years, you want some examples? ok how bout when those idiot police we have tried deporting a guy but fail miserably and embarrassed there self because the guy was a citizen, or maybe about a year ago when that one Berwyn police was convicted of helping criminals commit robberies and at his trial confessed to a lot of of disturbing details about the Berwyn police like "kick backs", or the officer, white shirt who came out on Telemundo for stopping people on Cermak based on their race and accused of being corrupt and racist. do i need to name more, this might not be your problem but don't deny it or question it, people know about this corrupt police out here..i think is time for you to move on because Latinos are here to stay and your tax money is going to people suing this department and getting paid for this guys failing to do their job right and don't be surprise if you randomly get a 100 or 500 dollar fine because this is their solution to then and yes white folks are also victims of this criminals called police out here..
Justice

Berwyn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

stay in Chicago buffdaddy this cops in Berwyn get no respect for their actions, seniors, woman and children dislike em, and yes i know this because i ACTUALLY live here.
Here

Berwyn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

I'm Latino and never been bothered before. There's has to be a reason why you "justice" think the cops are harrassing you.
Mister_Berwyn

La Grange Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

I'm sure there's a lot about Justice's "story" we are not getting on here.
Here

Berwyn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Same thoughts
buffdaddy

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Mister_Berwyn wrote:
I'm sure there's a lot about Justice's "story" we are not getting on here.
Hey I've lived in North Berwyn for over 10 years now. I've never been bothered by BPD. Nor seen or heard very few stories related to the BPD. Yes there are bad Apples but you CANNOT judge an entire police force.

If there was any major investigation going on it would be on the news, on the cover of the Tribune etc. Look, I see the "elements" here on the North Side of town. Driving their tricked out Escalades cranking their music, walking down the street screaming at the top of their lungs with their butts hanging out. And don't use the excuse "well it's our culture". Well, good luck finding a decent paying job that doesn't entail stocking shelves or working in a warehouse with that culture.

Do you really think that is acceptable behavior, really?! If you do then you really have your moral compass messed up.

Excuse my vulgarity but get your head out your asses, please I'm begging you! My GF is a social worker and sees these kinds of young people all the time because more times than not they have a criminal record, or are involved in some kind of domestic dispute or some kind of sexual abuse. Don't be like these people!
buffdaddy

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Yeah I think "Justice" isn't being exactly forcoming about his situation. Thus there's no context to determine whether he's actually basing his rants on something factual or is just spinning his wheels.

For the record I don't watch Telemundo....Except the softcore soaps, lol!
Justice

Berwyn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

i don't have to prove nothing to no one, im a person that is trying to progress but i hate how this officers think there so tough with young people and i don't care who says or what you say is true because i see many people like me that we can agree that most police in Berwyn are either racist, corrupt or both and Mr. or ms. social worker news flash it has come out on the news paper and they have been under investigation previously there was even police working there who had fake diplomas. But i don't have to convince any one like i said the tax payers take the tow because every time the town and department gets sued which they have been the people are the ones that pay for it with the city's desperate way to make money by ticketing any one they can..

https://www.facebook.com/berwynpolice
Justice

Berwyn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

that link is one i seen on face book of people who are also against the unprofessional work of this "law enforcement" out here.
buffdaddy

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

If you look at all these links on your facebook page you'll notice that these handful of officers and local officals were caught and either kicked off the force or sent to jail. Which proves the system works.They're not on the street anymore shaking people down.

Again as I have said there are bad apples in any police force or city government (as one of your articles indicates), but to alledge that every cop on the BPD or city official is corrupt is in my opinion not fair.

As for the noise ordinance you can preach the evils of it until you're blue in the face. But I'm betting if you took and informal poll you'd find a majority of residents are for it. Are the penalty's excessive, probably. But I've noticed a decrease of goofs driving around with their stereos blasting so it seems to be working.

You can keep posting what you want, it's a free country. But Justice I really hope you have the opportunity to talk to a couple of officers or town officials from the BPD, maybe check out a city council meeting sometime. You'll find a majority of them are good people who want to help this community.

And lastly, just some advice, please re-read your posts before you hit the "Post Comment" button. Your grammar is just terrible. If you want to be taken seriously here, correct grammar is a start.
buffdaddy

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Also, if anyone is curious. Here is a helpful site on crime statistics in Berwyn. Some good, some bad stats but very interesting nontheless.

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/il/berwyn/cr...
Mister_Berwyn

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Justice wrote:
i don't have to prove nothing to no one, im a person that is trying to progress but i hate how this officers think there so tough with young people and i don't care who says or what you say is true because i see many people like me that we can agree that most police in Berwyn are either racist, corrupt or both and Mr. or ms. social worker news flash it has come out on the news paper and they have been under investigation previously there was even police working there who had fake diplomas. But i don't have to convince any one like i said the tax payers take the tow because every time the town and department gets sued which they have been the people are the ones that pay for it with the city's desperate way to make money by ticketing any one they can..
https://www.facebook.com/berwynpolice
I consider that facebook page a positive sign that police are doing a great job! If they're upsetting the thugs enough to go anon on facebook, keep up the great work! If they're upsetting people who say things like "I wouldn't be suprised if one of em ended up dead and da people is berwyn celebrated it lol," I'll take that!
buffdaddy

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Yeah but when you have people like this goof posting on Facebook and probably telling everyone he knows that the BPD are all corrupt and will pull you over just because you're Black or latino. It makes the BPD's job that much harder to get cooperation from the community. Unfortunately people really believe this stuff.

Obviously we don't know anything about this individual and why he has it out for the BPD and frankly probably every other law enforcement agency out there.

But if he wants to rant let him rant.
Mister_Berwyn

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

People like that don't trust the police anyway. They're from the "don't snitch" culture of the west side and south side of Chicago. Get enough people like that and the area will turn into a crime ridden craphole, eventually forcing them to move and screw up another community. It's important that the good people in Berwyn stand up to these types of individuals and support the police!
Justice

Berwyn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Judged:

There's more people like me than like you and that's not my face book page i just went across it and agree completely. This cops are known for being racist, people call them Nazis, kkk members you name it me i just call them corrupt and it shows how the system is falling apart, United states incarcerates more it's citizens than any other country and build prisons every day so a lot of this cops lock up who ever they want and if you contradict them in any way they will deal with you. If you even think about standing for your rights this cops will try to show you that you have no rights but trust me like i said there has been a strain of law suits agaist this department.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of48
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Harwood Heights Discussions

Search the Harwood Heights Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Mexicans Love Mr Fat Ronnie 4 min Roy McCambell is a leech 9
When does McScambell go to jail? 18 min Roy McCambell is a leech 2
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 34 min Chicagobunny 47,070
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 37 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,537
who is Ken Zurrik (Mar '12) 55 min the truth 246
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 7 hr Be kuel 505
Ex-Bellwood official accused of stealing $500K ... (Aug '12) 7 hr lol 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Harwood Heights Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Harwood Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••