Precision Auto Body is the Best Near Harwood Heights

Posted in the Harwood Heights Forum

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Aug 28, 2011
FYI

Oak Park, IL

#1 Jan 3, 2011
Paul, who owns this shop really went out of his way for me. So I want to express my thanks here and recommend his shop to others.

The insurance company of the driver who hit me was really trying to rip me off. They wanted to total my car and pay me a lot less than the damage caused by the accident. But Paul took the time it needed to straighten things out.

He's located in Chicago at 3511 N. Addision. But in my book, he's the best everywhere.
Joey

Chicago, IL

#3 Jan 3, 2011
What happened to the other post that was here? This topix is really whacked. But Precision Auto Body does good work.

His address is 3511 N. Harlem though, which is near Addison.
Gerald

Harwood Heights, IL

#4 Jan 3, 2011
I think Topix is sensitive about posting personal information. But this is a business. Sheeesh.

And, yes....the Harlem address is the right one. That's weird because one time when somebody asked me the address of Precision Auto Body, I made the same mistake "FYI" did here. lol
Worth a Try

Niles, IL

#5 Jan 3, 2011
I only have seen three reviews for them. But they were all 5 stars.
Stop The Bailouts

Chicago, IL

#6 Jan 4, 2011
I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. Haven't been in an accident for I don't know how long. But if my luck runs out, this place sounds like a good one.
Mayhem

Franklin Park, IL

#7 Jan 4, 2011
I think that guy on the Allstate commercial follows me wherever I go. Fortunately the other guy is always at fault. Most of time I just take checks from the insurance company at leave the dents. But about now my car looks like it's been through a metal compresser or compactor or whatever you call it. lol

I'll go with whatever body shop gives me the best rate. But I will call this one first.
Worth The Trip

Lombard, IL

#8 Jan 6, 2011
This shop is getting a lot of good reviews from all over the place.
Count Me In

Palos Park, IL

#9 Jan 8, 2011
I like doing business anywhere you can deal directly with the owner. Not enough businesses like this anymore.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#10 Aug 28, 2011
I just took a dump

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harwood Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min mahz 49,465
What happened to the Hillside Shopping Center? (Mar '08) 5 hr Bill 514
considering buying home in Berwyn..advice? (Dec '07) 7 hr Roger 76
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Sun Corrupt Democrats 1,908
Maria SS Lauretana festival very drabby lately. (Jul '10) Sun myself 30
Jimmy Caporusso who is he? Sun 007 vofp 6
zurek signature collector ronald ferguson Sun 007 vofp 3
•••
•••
•••

Harwood Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000