Midwest Gator Club

Elmwood Park, IL

#21 Jan 18, 2013
Elvis wrote:
Looked up both Ken and Kurts taxes that their mother paid for last two years. I pay more for gas in my car then they paid for taxes so do not give me the sad story of high taxes when both men do not pay them.
So you drive a lot and pay no property taxes and your mom does your dirty laundry while crying.
numbers do not lie

Lemont, IL

#22 Jan 18, 2013
bright side wrote:
<quoted text>
What is wrong with u? U r a very angry person. It is obvious that u r posting under the name ogie ogelthorp, bullwinkle and now union boss. What other grown man post $ sign instead of a regular capital S. U r causing nothing but drama here. Other people like myself are trying to have some constructive conversation about the upcoming election. U and ur candidate Juan have no class and will not bring anything new to the table. This town desperately needs a change, before it is too late!!!
Union Boss/Ogie/Bullwinkle Busted again!!! You are such a FRAUD. Juan"Mumbles" Acevado's crew has ZERO credibility!!! By the way, Chris Litwin has a one in a million chance of winning. Sweet, so your saying we have a chance.
Elvis

Franklin Park, IL

#23 Jan 19, 2013
Union Boss wrote:
Hey Elvis you and your buddy Numbers need to look in the Mirror before you come on here accusing people of Dirty talk and Dirty words. You are such a Hypocrite. You 2 are the biggest Jerkoffs on here with your name calling and accusations you 2 throw around. Now it all of a sudden bothers you, because people decided to stand up to you and your A_Hole buddy Ron,well ya know what who Gives a $hit who you vote for because we all know how much of an A$$ kisser you are. You and your Butt buddy are pederson Lackeys and have to vote for him to keep your jobs, because any person with half a brain on here knows with an appointed position you will probably be shown the door with a new administration coming in. It sucks when you have to kiss A$$ to keep a job but you wanted it so deal with it. If you have forgotten the saying I will tell you again A-Hole, don't throw stones when you live in a Glass House.
Another no-nothing individual that thinks he's a toughguy with a foul mouth.Go get your shinebox boy !!
Elvis

Franklin Park, IL

#24 Jan 19, 2013
Polka, Union and several others = one disturbed toughguy wannabe !! Criticism but no solutions, always the sign of a loser.
Poca Hontas

Montgomery, IL

#25 Jan 19, 2013
Elvis wrote:
Polka, Union and several others = one disturbed toughguy wannabe !! Criticism but no solutions, always the sign of a loser.
The solution is to see the Chicago Thugs GONE
Elvis

Franklin Park, IL

#26 Jan 19, 2013
For the record, someone is using my blog.
mr right

Franklin Park, IL

#27 Jan 19, 2013
Elvis wrote:
Looked up both Ken and Kurts taxes that their mother paid for last two years. I pay more for gas in my car then they paid for taxes so do not give me the sad story of high taxes when both men do not pay them.
There taxes are so low a sneak can't crawl under them. Neither men do not support our village so what are they crying about.
Low taxes and free garbage!
Bert

Chicago, IL

#28 Jan 19, 2013
they seem like a bunch of deadbeats....why are they making a big stink.

mr. Johnson is a businessman who is struggling to make ends meet in a touch economy and a changing one at that also.

why pick on him...while these two lounge around at moms house like marie antoinette.

as far as i am concerned they have no rigt to do what thy ar doing.
mr right wrote:
<quoted text>
There taxes are so low a sneak can't crawl under them. Neither men do not support our village so what are they crying about.
Low taxes and free garbage!
hookah fan

Chicago, IL

#29 Jan 19, 2013
people in glass houses should not throw stones.
numbers do not lie

Lemont, IL

#30 Jan 19, 2013
hookah fan wrote:
Great response! You add nothing!
mr right

Franklin Park, IL

#31 Jan 19, 2013
hookah fan wrote:
That is right, and people that do not own a home and pay property taxes or pay garbage pick up should not complain.
Ken and Kurt their mother's are paying around $1,400.00 a year in property taxes. So do not complain to me. Check it out for yourself it will make you mad that these two men have the nerve to complain.
Midwest Gator Club

Elmwood Park, IL

#32 Jan 19, 2013
mr right wrote:
<quoted text>
That is right, and people that do not own a home and pay property taxes or pay garbage pick up should not complain.
Ken and Kurt their mother's are paying around $1,400.00 a year in property taxes. So do not complain to me. Check it out for yourself it will make you mad that these two men have the nerve to complain.
Do me a favor, look in the mirror and tell me if your nose looks the color of poop. And then look to see if a good soul is reflecting.
hookah fan

Chicago, IL

#33 Jan 19, 2013
like you do? Empty cans rattle the loudest. you my friend are an empty can.....get my drift
numbers do not lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Great response! You add nothing!
the buddah

Chicago, IL

#34 Jan 19, 2013
what Kurt Kuckohead and zuwreck do are intentionally evade paying taxes....

while Mr. Johnson is reacting to external forces of the economy to keep his business afloat.

By the way,,,the irs gives extensions to pay taxes.....so Mr Johnson technically is not a tax dodger.

what a bunch of jerks.
Bert wrote:
they seem like a bunch of deadbeats....why are they making a big stink.
mr. Johnson is a businessman who is struggling to make ends meet in a touch economy and a changing one at that also.
why pick on him...while these two lounge around at moms house like marie antoinette.
as far as i am concerned they have no rigt to do what thy ar doing.
<quoted text>
numbers do not lie

Lemont, IL

#35 Jan 19, 2013
Midwest Gator Club wrote:
<quoted text>Do me a favor, look in the mirror and tell me if your nose looks the color of poop. And then look to see if a good soul is reflecting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =p5wF4B8kprkXX
United Community Party Theme Song (Both Personally, Professionally and Politically)

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Correct

Franklin Park, IL

#36 Jan 20, 2013
the buddah wrote:
what Kurt Kuckohead and zuwreck do are intentionally evade paying taxes....
while Mr. Johnson is reacting to external forces of the economy to keep his business afloat.
By the way,,,the irs gives extensions to pay taxes.....so Mr Johnson technically is not a tax dodger.
what a bunch of jerks.
<quoted text>
Kurt, Ken, and Pastor Nugen are all dogging their property taxes.
All three could have the homes they are living in put into their names and pay like we all are doing. No, they are using their mother's age to skip out on paying both taxes and garbage pick up.
Nice work guys and you want us to vote for tax daggers?
Mayor

Elmwood Park, IL

#37 Jan 20, 2013
Love it! Then the futile posters run to buy lotto tickets in the hopes to win a hundred million.
Poca Hontas

Montgomery, IL

#38 Jan 20, 2013
Correct wrote:
<quoted text>
Kurt, Ken, and Pastor Nugen are all dogging their property taxes.
All three could have the homes they are living in put into their names and pay like we all are doing. No, they are using their mother's age to skip out on paying both taxes and garbage pick up.
Nice work guys and you want us to vote for tax daggers?
You guys are ridiculous.Who could blame them "IF" they were cheating taxes here after all the rest of this towns residents get shaken down for BP's "pet projects".Gosh lets see would you like to have your own money in your pocket or give it to BP & Co.???I wish there was a way for me and all my poor friends and neighbors to beat these sheisters out of mooching our money.No wonder the USA has such a slow recovery from this Obama/Bush depression we're in.For every dollar that gets sucked out of our pockets it reduces our ability to save or spend on our families.Taxes and Tax mooches stink!
Money

Franklin Park, IL

#39 Jan 20, 2013
I am just saying, do not complain when you are playing games with the system. Taxes pay for our schools, roadways, village repair and improvement, etc. so when you go on record as beating the system then keep your mouth shut.
Poca Hontas

Montgomery, IL

#40 Jan 20, 2013
Money wrote:
I am just saying, do not complain when you are playing games with the system. Taxes pay for our schools, roadways, village repair and improvement, etc. so when you go on record as beating the system then keep your mouth shut.
How is watching/assisting your elderly mother being a tax dodger? Keeping a elderly family member out of a old folks home is extremely admirable.Would you do it for one of yours, yes I thought so,you hypocrite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harwood Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Geralyn Nocita files ballot objection 39 min fed up 2
Did u know Zureks a disbarred attorney 55 min Marge 9
Jimmy Caporusso who is he? 4 hr god bless Frankli... 235
Gang Colors (Mar '08) 8 hr rip 86
Honest Answers Please 10 hr Home Buyer 1
Berwyn doctor accused of fondling patients (Sep '07) 12 hr Marie Teresa Urda... 438
Ferguson burned a contractor for $50,000 Sun Lifetime FPer 2
Harwood Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Harwood Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM
Richardson was suspended for two Colts playoff games