Comments
1 - 20 of 192 Comments Last updated Apr 7, 2013
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
numbers do not lie

Lemont, IL

#1 Jan 16, 2013
Yes, these are the people calling Trustee Johnson a tax dodger, when he pays not only residential, but business taxes to Franklin Park as well. I looked on the website for the Cook County Assesors office and found out Kurt's mom has the Senior Tax freeze for tax years 10 and 11, with tax year (Kurt is a middle aged man that lives with his mom)12 not being released yet. I then did a FOIA to the Village and he IS GETTING FREE GARBAGE, but not free water.

The part that bugs me most about Kurt is that he is a memeber of the Franklin park Tea Party. The same people who preach self sustainability and pulling your own wait with no government help. Kurt has no job, doesn't pay real estate taxes and is "working the system" to get free garbage removal and other things.
bright side

United States

#2 Jan 17, 2013
If this pans out to be true then he should bow out of the race.
buster

Chicago, IL

#3 Jan 17, 2013
Mr. Kugelberg is retired and is a senior citizen himself. He takes care of his elderly mother. What is wrong with that? What is wrong with trying to keep your elderly parent out of a nursing home?

You people are out of line. Do you have elderly parents with no other family to help out? ONce you walk in his shoes, only then do you have the voice to criticize.
numbers do not lie

Lemont, IL

#4 Jan 17, 2013
buster wrote:
Mr. Kugelberg is retired and is a senior citizen himself. He takes care of his elderly mother. What is wrong with that? What is wrong with trying to keep your elderly parent out of a nursing home?
You people are out of line. Do you have elderly parents with no other family to help out? ONce you walk in his shoes, only then do you have the voice to criticize.
Are you sure he is a senior??? Is there another Kurt Kugelbrg class of 1968 East Leyden High School? I would guess not. This would also not make him a senior citizen at the time of the tax freeze. So we have some tax cheats and liars!!!
Elvis

Franklin Park, IL

#5 Jan 17, 2013
numbers do not lie wrote:
Yes, these are the people calling Trustee Johnson a tax dodger, when he pays not only residential, but business taxes to Franklin Park as well. I looked on the website for the Cook County Assesors office and found out Kurt's mom has the Senior Tax freeze for tax years 10 and 11, with tax year (Kurt is a middle aged man that lives with his mom)12 not being released yet. I then did a FOIA to the Village and he IS GETTING FREE GARBAGE, but not free water.
The part that bugs me most about Kurt is that he is a memeber of the Franklin park Tea Party. The same people who preach self sustainability and pulling your own wait with no government help. Kurt has no job, doesn't pay real estate taxes and is "working the system" to get free garbage removal and other things.
How about Ken, he also lives with his mother and I will bet he is receiving the same.
Elvis

Franklin Park, IL

#6 Jan 17, 2013
buster wrote:
Nice story, so what, if that is what he wants to do good for him but then he should not put his nose into all the people that are paying the full price and not complaining. Live the life you want just leave us alone and stop bad mouthing the system you are not paying into.
numbers do not lie

Lemont, IL

#7 Jan 17, 2013
bright side wrote:
If this pans out to be true then he should bow out of the race.
Wow, can't believe we agree on something!
Union Boss

Elmwood Park, IL

#8 Jan 17, 2013
He said if,which is the biggest word in the English dictionary with the smallest meaning. It did not sound to me that he is in aggreement with Ron "the bean counter that can't count Heller "You have not proved anything with your stupid and delusional story's.
numbers do not lie

Lemont, IL

#9 Jan 17, 2013
Union Boss wrote:
He said if,which is the biggest word in the English dictionary with the smallest meaning. It did not sound to me that he is in aggreement with Ron "the bean counter that can't count Heller "You have not proved anything with your stupid and delusional story's.
Keep trying to guess who I am huh? Well we could care less who you are!!! Juan is a LOOOOser!!! He is a PROCESS SERVER aka SCUB BAG delivery boy!!! So, what does that make you a third string loser, a water boy loser or a live with your mom "Ken and Kurt" loser!!!
Union Boss

Elmwood Park, IL

#10 Jan 17, 2013
Ronald don't get upset because I found out who you are. Or are you pissed because we all know your Numbers are full of $HIT and you are a Pederson Lackey? You,Elvis and BP will go down in flames come April ya Milktoast. Wipe the corner of your mouth Ron. Blame your so called friend he gave you away. HEHEHE.. EVERY DAY IS A HOLIDAY IN FRANKLIN PARK. Sound Familiar Lackey?
Elvis

Franklin Park, IL

#11 Jan 18, 2013
Union Boss wrote:
Ronald don't get upset because I found out who you are. Or are you pissed because we all know your Numbers are full of $HIT and you are a Pederson Lackey? You,Elvis and BP will go down in flames come April ya Milktoast. Wipe the corner of your mouth Ron. Blame your so called friend he gave you away. HEHEHE.. EVERY DAY IS A HOLIDAY IN FRANKLIN PARK. Sound Familiar Lackey?
And this is why I hope Juan and Chris loose. The dirty talk the dirty words why would anyone vote for dirt bags.
numbers do not lie

Lemont, IL

#12 Jan 18, 2013
Union Boss wrote:
Nice try on figuring out who I am. Keep on looking, it just makes you look more desperate. Like you, I choose to remain anonymous. Such harsh languge and hate from your little mind. It is really a bad reflection on the United Communist Party. Does Juan "Marbles in my mouth" Acevado condone such behavior from his henchman? Threatening Village Employees and residents is really looked down on in this forum!
Union Boss

Elmwood Park, IL

#13 Jan 18, 2013
Hey Elvis you and your buddy Numbers need to look in the Mirror before you come on here accusing people of Dirty talk and Dirty words. You are such a Hypocrite. You 2 are the biggest Jerkoffs on here with your name calling and accusations you 2 throw around. Now it all of a sudden bothers you, because people decided to stand up to you and your A_Hole buddy Ron,well ya know what who Gives a $hit who you vote for because we all know how much of an A$$ kisser you are. You and your Butt buddy are pederson Lackeys and have to vote for him to keep your jobs, because any person with half a brain on here knows with an appointed position you will probably be shown the door with a new administration coming in. It sucks when you have to kiss A$$ to keep a job but you wanted it so deal with it. If you have forgotten the saying I will tell you again A-Hole, don't throw stones when you live in a Glass House.
numbers do not lie

Lemont, IL

#14 Jan 18, 2013
Union Boss wrote:
Hey Elvis you and your buddy Numbers need to look in the Mirror before you come on here accusing people of Dirty talk and Dirty words. You are such a Hypocrite. You 2 are the biggest Jerkoffs on here with your name calling and accusations you 2 throw around. Now it all of a sudden bothers you, because people decided to stand up to you and your A_Hole buddy Ron,well ya know what who Gives a $hit who you vote for because we all know how much of an A$$ kisser you are. You and your Butt buddy are pederson Lackeys and have to vote for him to keep your jobs, because any person with half a brain on here knows with an appointed position you will probably be shown the door with a new administration coming in. It sucks when you have to kiss A$$ to keep a job but you wanted it so deal with it. If you have forgotten the saying I will tell you again A-Hole, don't throw stones when you live in a Glass House.
Yes, but in our case we have FACTS and PROOF to back things up. Everyone is free to access the Cook County Assesors website and seach for Kurt's house to see his mom owns the house and there is a senior tax freeze on it. No one forced Kurt to run for office and put himself in the spotlight, just like BP and Chris Litwin. I am sorry that you take offense to facts, but when you run for office it opens you uo to scrutiny.

Yes, department heads are appointed by the Mayor and he or she has the option to retain them. Barrett kept most of Dan Pritchett's department heads because they are good employees. Can you answer me this since you obviously are a part of the United Communist Party, is it true that Barry Brandell is saying that he wants to slash all village employees salaries as well as get all new department heads??? I will be waiting for your reponse.
bright side

United States

#15 Jan 18, 2013
Union Boss wrote:
I am in agreement with numbers. Union boss tell ur boy Kurt to save face and drop out. He should be ashamed of himself. If he really cared, then he would be helping Chris's camp to get some needed change.
Union Boss

Elmwood Park, IL

#16 Jan 18, 2013
No matter what answer you receive you will spin it anyway you want to benefit yourself. I really don't believe you or any of the Pederson cronies deserve anymore time of mine. If you want to get into another Pissing match about Barry why don't you ask him for yourself Ron instead of accusing first. Oh I forgot you are good at accusing or calling names but really Pal you need to look in the Mirror.
bright side

United States

#17 Jan 18, 2013
Union Boss wrote:
No matter what answer you receive you will spin it anyway you want to benefit yourself. I really don't believe you or any of the Pederson cronies deserve anymore time of mine. If you want to get into another Pissing match about Barry why don't you ask him for yourself Ron instead of accusing first. Oh I forgot you are good at accusing or calling names but really Pal you need to look in the Mirror.
What is wrong with u? U r a very angry person. It is obvious that u r posting under the name ogie ogelthorp, bullwinkle and now union boss. What other grown man post $ sign instead of a regular capital S. U r causing nothing but drama here. Other people like myself are trying to have some constructive conversation about the upcoming election. U and ur candidate Juan have no class and will not bring anything new to the table. This town desperately needs a change, before it is too late!!!
Poca Hontas

Montgomery, IL

#18 Jan 18, 2013
bright side wrote:
<quoted text>
What is wrong with u? U r a very angry person. It is obvious that u r posting under the name ogie ogelthorp, bullwinkle and now union boss. What other grown man post $ sign instead of a regular capital S. U r causing nothing but drama here. Other people like myself are trying to have some constructive conversation about the upcoming election. U and ur candidate Juan have no class and will not bring anything new to the table. This town desperately needs a change, before it is too late!!!
As per your last sentence thats what U Boss is trying to do.
suweee

Chicago, IL

#19 Jan 18, 2013
why all the investigating and probing of KK....he is not running for anything anymore.
Elvis

Franklin Park, IL

#20 Jan 18, 2013
Looked up both Ken and Kurts taxes that their mother paid for last two years. I pay more for gas in my car then they paid for taxes so do not give me the sad story of high taxes when both men do not pay them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harwood Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jimmy Caporusso who is he? 42 min Voter 4
Zurek the pied piper of wackos 1 hr Life long Dem for... 12
zurek signature collector ronald ferguson 7 hr Slappy White 2
Run Barrett out of town 7 hr Slappy White 27
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 hr BoDidHe 49,477
Big changes in store for Seguin Garden and Gifts! 9 hr State of Illinois 6
Village of Broadview Website DOA??? 18 hr The Watcher 1
•••
•••
Harwood Heights Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Harwood Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••