Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5081 Feb 18, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> such anger from such a littleman! Have you figured out what Obama was doing the night that the Benghazi massacre happened? If you did, what was he doing? Panetta and Hilary don't know why he didn't respond! Obama can't seem to remember and Axelrod doubts the incident even happened! C'mon, tell us! Was he with "Reggie"? Was he with Jay z? Where was purple lips? Hmmmm....maybe you know!
So let me get this straight ...

Now you DON'T want to talk about Vitter, Sheehy, Walsh, Bill'O, or Spermin Stain?

And now you DON'T want to talk about my "fat" wife?

But you DO want to talk Benghazi again?

It's hard to tell with you constantly changing subjects - you know ... whenever you can't defend yourself on the previous one.

Does this mean you still don't have the guts to show up and meet my "fat" wife after inflating your own? Or does it mean that you're backing down from the "guarantee" you made again?

I'll take that as a "HELL YES!"

Now back to Benghazi - the topic you insisted on talking about before you tried changing the subjet - and those questions you refused to answer ...

I'll ask them for the third time:

1) Did Dubya and Ronnie miss the call, bitch?

3,000 + 241 + 189 = X

X - 4 = Y

2) What's the total for X there ... the number of Americans killed under terrorist attacks under CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN presidents that YOU voted for?

3) And what's Y ...the difference between the number of Americans killed under Obama in terrorist attacks and the number of Americans killed under terrorist attacks under CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICANS presidents that YOU voted for?

You still can't you add or subtract ... yet you "guarantee" you're more educated than me, bitch?

4) If you tepukes cared so much about these 4 lost lives you incessantly sob over, why did you not give Obama at least the amount of money he requested OR MORE during the 2012 fiscal year under which Benghazi happened?

You wanted to talk BENGHAZI ... isn't that right, bitch?

5) And why did you teapukes do the same damn thing AGAIN with the 2013 Fiscal Year budget too?

You wanted to talk BENGHAZI ... isn't that right, bitch?

6) Can you tell us why did a repuke admitted he "Absolutely" Voted To Cut Funding For Embassy Security in the following video?
http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/10/10/...

7) Why did you conservative repukes REPEATEDLY give Obama less than what he asked for? Were you being "conservative" with embassy security?

You wanted to talk BENGHAZI ... isn't that right, bitch?

Yes ... this most certainly IS "priceless". The same SEVEN questions still there waiting to be answered!

The only thing more "priceless" than you not answering questions (again) on a topic that YOU insisted on talking about (again) is you trying to out-insult me (again) and losing (again), then trying to change the subject (again), and then refusing to show up and back up that education "guarantee" of yours (again) well over a year after having made it.

Get ready to spin yourself silly (again) before you run away (again). But try not to trip over that perpetual tail tucked between your legs. I wouldn't want you to blame Obama for that too!

Three ... Two ... One ...

Commence spinning again, bitch!
Truth101

Chicago Heights, IL

#5082 Feb 18, 2013
First off, I don't think you can get anything "straight"! I doubt you have a wife, let alone a fat wife! Second, why don't you tell us where obamy was that night? Remember when Obama accused Romney of wanting to shoot first then ask questions? Obama was no where to be found! He completely froze In fear! He had no idea what to do and the press covered for his sorry ass because he is a black liberal! Everyone knows this! Obamy is a clueless wimp who the press carries. Where was Obama?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5083 Feb 18, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
First off, I don't think you can get anything "straight"! I doubt you have a wife, let alone a fat wife! Second, why don't you tell us where obamy was that night? Remember when Obama accused Romney of wanting to shoot first then ask questions? Obama was no where to be found! He completely froze In fear! He had no idea what to do and the press covered for his sorry ass because he is a black liberal! Everyone knows this! Obamy is a clueless wimp who the press carries. Where was Obama?
I'll ask them for the fourth time:

1) Did Dubya and Ronnie miss the call, bitch?

3,000 + 241 + 189 = X

X - 4 = Y

2) What's the total for X there ... the number of Americans killed under terrorist attacks under CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN presidents that YOU voted for?

3) And what's Y ...the difference between the number of Americans killed under Obama in terrorist attacks and the number of Americans killed under terrorist attacks under CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICANS presidents that YOU voted for?

You still can't you add or subtract ... yet you "guarantee" you're more educated than me, bitch?

4) If you tepukes cared so much about these 4 lost lives you incessantly sob over, why did you not give Obama at least the amount of money he requested OR MORE during the 2012 fiscal year under which Benghazi happened?

You wanted to talk BENGHAZI ... isn't that right, bitch?

5) And why did you teapukes do the same damn thing AGAIN with the 2013 Fiscal Year budget too?

You wanted to talk BENGHAZI ... isn't that right, bitch?

6) Can you tell us why did a repuke admitted he "Absolutely" Voted To Cut Funding For Embassy Security in the following video?
http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/10/10/ ...

7) Why did you conservative repukes REPEATEDLY give Obama less than what he asked for? Were you being "conservative" with embassy security?

You wanted to talk BENGHAZI ... isn't that right, bitch?

Yes ... this most certainly IS "priceless". The same SEVEN questions still there waiting to be answered!

Numbered and waiting ...

The only thing more "priceless" than you not answering questions (again ) on a topic that YOU insisted on talking about (again) is you trying to out-insult me (again) and losing (again), then trying to change the subject (again), and then refusing to show up and back up that education "guarantee" of yours (again) well over a year after having made it.

Get ready to spin yourself silly (again) before you run away (again). But try not to trip over that perpetual tail tucked between your legs. I wouldn't want you to blame Obama for that too!

Three ... Two ... One ...

Commence spinning again, bitch!
Truth101

Chicago Heights, IL

#5084 Feb 19, 2013
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll ask them for the fourth time:
1) Did Dubya and Ronnie miss the call, bitch?
3,000 + 241 + 189 = X
X - 4 = Y
2) What's the total for X there ... the number of Americans killed under terrorist attacks under CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN presidents that YOU voted for?
3) And what's Y ...the difference between the number of Americans killed under Obama in terrorist attacks and the number of Americans killed under terrorist attacks under CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICANS presidents that YOU voted for?
You still can't you add or subtract ... yet you "guarantee" you're more educated than me, bitch?
4) If you tepukes cared so much about these 4 lost lives you incessantly sob over, why did you not give Obama at least the amount of money he requested OR MORE during the 2012 fiscal year under which Benghazi happened?
You wanted to talk BENGHAZI ... isn't that right, bitch?
5) And why did you teapukes do the same damn thing AGAIN with the 2013 Fiscal Year budget too?
You wanted to talk BENGHAZI ... isn't that right, bitch?
6) Can you tell us why did a repuke admitted he "Absolutely" Voted To Cut Funding For Embassy Security in the following video?
http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/10/10/ ...
7) Why did you conservative repukes REPEATEDLY give Obama less than what he asked for? Were you being "conservative" with embassy security?
You wanted to talk BENGHAZI ... isn't that right, bitch?
Yes ... this most certainly IS "priceless". The same SEVEN questions still there waiting to be answered!
Numbered and waiting ...
The only thing more "priceless" than you not answering questions (again ) on a topic that YOU insisted on talking about (again) is you trying to out-insult me (again) and losing (again), then trying to change the subject (again), and then refusing to show up and back up that education "guarantee" of yours (again) well over a year after having made it.
Get ready to spin yourself silly (again) before you run away (again). But try not to trip over that perpetual tail tucked between your legs. I wouldn't want you to blame Obama for that too!
Three ... Two ... One ...
Commence spinning again, bitch!
once again, this century! Where was Obama" it's a simple question ?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5085 Feb 19, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> once again, this century! Where was Obama" it's a simple question ?
Hopeless/seriously/WTF/Stupid says what/What goes up/do you believe that/I miss reggie/Jesse Jr/Spider/SOS/shovel ready/Barrack Carter/Dead beat/like it is/be fair/Eddie/matoon/Sen Hillary Clinton/Larry sinclaire/oh well/olive oil/Boy are you stupid/jon/The question/john316/pjohn316/Trut h101

Still no answers yet on this topic of yours?

You can always ANSWER THESE IN PERSON if you have such a hard time answering here in front of everybody. And bring those education credentials with you that back up that "guarantee" you made, bitch!

I'll ask those same questions for the fifth time:

1) Did Dubya and Ronnie miss the call, bitch?

3,000 + 241 + 189 = X

X - 4 = Y

2) What's the total for X there ... the number of Americans killed under terrorist attacks under CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN presidents that YOU voted for?

3) And what's Y ...the difference between the number of Americans killed under Obama in terrorist attacks and the number of Americans killed under terrorist attacks under CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICANS presidents that YOU voted for?

You still can't you add or subtract ... yet you "guarantee" you're more educated than me, bitch?

4) If you tepukes cared so much about these 4 lost lives you incessantly sob over, why did you not give Obama at least the amount of money he requested OR MORE during the 2012 fiscal year under which Benghazi happened?

You wanted to talk BENGHAZI ... isn't that right, bitch?

5) And why did you teapukes do the same damn thing AGAIN with the 2013 Fiscal Year budget too?

You wanted to talk BENGHAZI ... isn't that right, bitch?

6) Can you tell us why did a repuke admitted he "Absolutely" Voted To Cut Funding For Embassy Security in the following video?
http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/10/10/ ...

7) Why did you conservative repukes REPEATEDLY give Obama less than what he asked for? Were you being "conservative" with embassy security?

You wanted to talk BENGHAZI ... isn't that right, bitch?

Yes ... this most certainly IS "priceless". The same SEVEN questions still there waiting to be answered!

Numbered and waiting ...

The only thing more "priceless" than you not answering questions (again ) on a topic that YOU insisted on talking about (again) is you trying to out-insult me (again) and losing (again), then trying to change the subject (again), and then refusing to show up and back up that education "guarantee" of yours (again) well over a year after having made it.

Get ready to spin yourself silly (again) before you run away (again). But try not to trip over that perpetual tail tucked between your legs. I wouldn't want you to blame Obama for that too!

Three ... Two ... One ...

Commence spinning again, bitch!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5086 Feb 19, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> once again, this century! Where was Obama" it's a simple question ?
Simple answer: He was being briefed by Jack Lew, Tom Donilon, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden and Denis McDonough.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/13/jack...

Here's direct quotes from the article above:

Lew responded that while he was one of several people who met with Obama about the attacks, "intelligence community was in close touch with the White House, with the national security team on a near-constant basis."

In fact, White House officials have previously said that Obama was informed of the attack by National Security Advisor Tom Donilon, and was "kept apprised throughout the evening and then again Wednesday morning."

In her own Benghazi testimony before a Senate committee last month, outgoing Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said she spoke with the president late in the evening, and that she and her staff "kept talking with everyone during the night."

Another clue to the seemingly straightforward question of who actually spoke to the president may be found on the White House official Flickr feed, which includes a photograph from the night of the attack showing Obama being briefed by his deputy national security adviser, Denis McDonough, while Lew, Donilon, and Vice President Joe Biden look on.

That took all of 15 seconds to find, bitch!

YOUR TURN ...

Need those 7 questions again? Because that's all you're gonna get - over and over - until you answer them.

Get the pattern yet?

Three ... Two ... One ...

Commence spinning again, bitch!
no liberals

Aurora, IL

#5087 Feb 19, 2013
We have enough liberals in Illionois. How about a change of pace.
teabagger

Kewanee, IL

#5088 Feb 19, 2013
Kirk is a teabagger. Would vote for anyone over him.
really now

Cambridge, IL

#5089 Feb 19, 2013
Come on truth 101...you sit here running your mouth.
Just tell us the answers to the questions?

By the way, why is it everytime we get a republican in office....Reagan and Bush 1 & 2.
The economy goes in the craper and you blame the next guy.

Like Bill c. said it's the economy stupid.
Trixel down don't won't and never will

Also a part time job is better than no job and being on the dole. Which you would be saying if they had no job.
Truth101

Chicago Heights, IL

#5090 Feb 19, 2013
really now wrote:
Come on truth 101...you sit here running your mouth.
Just tell us the answers to the questions?
By the way, why is it everytime we get a republican in office....Reagan and Bush 1 & 2.
The economy goes in the craper and you blame the next guy.
Like Bill c. said it's the economy stupid.
Trixel down don't won't and never will
Also a part time job is better than no job and being on the dole. Which you would be saying if they had no job.
You are smoking crack! Why don't you answer the question on where obama was that fateful night? What was he doing? He couldn't wait to brag about Bin Laden, Infact he held an eleven o'clock press conference on a Sunday to "spike the ball"! Why isn't he talking much about how he fucked up? This is the worse recovery since the end of world war 2! A part time, temporary , low paying job is not an acceptable solution! 11000 people going on food stamps a day is pathetic! It ain't getting any better and this lies on Obamas bony shoulders! He's useless! You know it! 4 year's and 8 1/2 million less people working with 6 1/2 trillion more in debt ain't a success story, fool! Why don't you and "regan" put you little minds together and answer the questions!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5091 Feb 19, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> You are smoking crack! Why don't you answer the question on where obama was that fateful night? What was he doing? He couldn't wait to brag about Bin Laden, Infact he held an eleven o'clock press conference on a Sunday to "spike the ball"! Why isn't he talking much about how he fucked up? This is the worse recovery since the end of world war 2! A part time, temporary , low paying job is not an acceptable solution! 11000 people going on food stamps a day is pathetic! It ain't getting any better and this lies on Obamas bony shoulders! He's useless! You know it! 4 year's and 8 1/2 million less people working with 6 1/2 trillion more in debt ain't a success story, fool! Why don't you and "regan" put you little minds together and answer the questions!
Check above - I already answered the question, bitch!

YOUR TURN ...

Need those 7 questions again? Because that's all you're gonna get - over and over - until you answer them, bitch.

You wanted to talk BENGHAZI ... isn't that right, bitch?

I'll ask those same questions for the sixth time:

1) Did Dubya and Ronnie miss the call, bitch?

3,000 + 241 + 189 = X

X - 4 = Y

2) What's the total for X there ... the number of Americans killed under terrorist attacks under CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN presidents that YOU voted for?

3) And what's Y ...the difference between the number of Americans killed under Obama in terrorist attacks and the number of Americans killed under terrorist attacks under CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICANS presidents that YOU voted for?

You still can't you add or subtract ... yet you "guarantee" you're more educated than me, bitch?

4) If you tepukes cared so much about these 4 lost lives you incessantly sob over, why did you not give Obama at least the amount of money he requested OR MORE during the 2012 fiscal year under which Benghazi happened?

You wanted to talk BENGHAZI ... isn't that right, bitch?

5) And why did you teapukes do the same damn thing AGAIN with the 2013 Fiscal Year budget too?

You wanted to talk BENGHAZI ... isn't that right, bitch?

6) Can you tell us why did a repuke admitted he "Absolutely" Voted To Cut Funding For Embassy Security in the following video?
http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/10/10/ ...

7) Why did you conservative repukes REPEATEDLY give Obama less than what he asked for? Were you being "conservative" with embassy security?

You wanted to talk BENGHAZI ... isn't that right, bitch?

Yes ... this most certainly IS "priceless". The same SEVEN questions still there waiting to be answered!

Still numbered and still waiting ...

The only thing more "priceless" than you not answering questions (again ) on a topic that YOU insisted on talking about (again) is you trying to out-insult me (again) and losing (again), then trying to change the subject (again), and then refusing to show up and back up that education "guarantee" of yours (again) well over a year after having made it.

Get ready to spin yourself silly (again) before you run away (again). But try not to trip over that perpetual tail tucked between your legs. I wouldn't want you to blame Obama for that too!

Three ... Two ... One ...

Commence spinning again, bitch!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5092 Feb 19, 2013
no liberals wrote:
We have enough liberals in Illionois. How about a change of pace.
Illionois?

How about a GED?

Your parents would be very proud!
qaxwax

Pittsburgh, PA

#5093 Feb 19, 2013
http://youtube.com/watch... Is any real solution? to early to decide
Truth101

Chicago, IL

#5094 Feb 19, 2013
You answered the question, huh? The Obama regime hasn't even bothered to give his whereabouts or activities that night! Infact, they were busy concocting some bull shit story about some you tube video. Obama and his minions from the Secretary of State ignored the credible threats of the attack and refused several request for extra security by the now dead Ambassador! These are facts! He ignored threats for an attack on the anniversary of Sept 11th! What a retard!
give it up moron

Carterville, IL

#5095 Feb 19, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
You answered the question, huh? The Obama regime hasn't even bothered to give his whereabouts or activities that night! Infact, they were busy concocting some bull shit story about some you tube video. Obama and his minions from the Secretary of State ignored the credible threats of the attack and refused several request for extra security by the now dead Ambassador! These are facts! He ignored threats for an attack on the anniversary of Sept 11th! What a retard!
Did you see the headlines today? It wasn't about Benghazi. It wasn't yesterday either, or the day before. You keep beating this dead horse trying to make some poo stick but it ain't working. Even Rush Limbaugh has moved on. You should too. ShitForBrains.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5096 Feb 19, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
You answered the question, huh? The Obama regime hasn't even bothered to give his whereabouts or activities that night! Infact, they were busy concocting some bull shit story about some you tube video. Obama and his minions from the Secretary of State ignored the credible threats of the attack and refused several request for extra security by the now dead Ambassador! These are facts! He ignored threats for an attack on the anniversary of Sept 11th! What a retard!
Check above - I already answered the question, bitch!

YOUR TURN ...

Need those 7 questions again? Because that's all you're gonna get - over and over - until you answer them, bitch.

You wanted to talk BENGHAZI ... isn't that right, bitch?

I'll ask those same questions for the seventh time:

1) Did Dubya and Ronnie miss the call, bitch?

3,000 + 241 + 189 = X

X - 4 = Y

2) What's the total for X there ... the number of Americans killed under terrorist attacks under CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN presidents that YOU voted for?

3) And what's Y ...the difference between the number of Americans killed under Obama in terrorist attacks and the number of Americans killed under terrorist attacks under CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICANS presidents that YOU voted for?

You still can't you add or subtract ... yet you "guarantee" you're more educated than me, bitch?

4) If you tepukes cared so much about these 4 lost lives you incessantly sob over, why did you not give Obama at least the amount of money he requested OR MORE during the 2012 fiscal year under which Benghazi happened?

You wanted to talk BENGHAZI ... isn't that right, bitch?

5) And why did you teapukes do the same damn thing AGAIN with the 2013 Fiscal Year budget too?

You wanted to talk BENGHAZI ... isn't that right, bitch?

6) Can you tell us why did a repuke admitted he "Absolutely" Voted To Cut Funding For Embassy Security in the following video?
http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/10/10/ ...

7) Why did you conservative repukes REPEATEDLY give Obama less than what he asked for? Were you being "conservative" with embassy security?

You wanted to talk BENGHAZI ... isn't that right, bitch?

Yes ... this most certainly IS "priceless". The same SEVEN questions still there waiting to be answered!

Still numbered and still waiting ...

The only thing more "priceless" than you not answering questions (again ) on a topic that YOU insisted on talking about (again) is you trying to out-insult me (again) and losing (again), then trying to change the subject (again), and then refusing to show up and back up that education "guarantee" of yours (again) well over a year after having made it.

Get ready to spin yourself silly (again) before you run away (again). But try not to trip over that perpetual tail tucked between your legs. I wouldn't want you to blame Obama for that too!

Three ... Two ... One ...

Commence spinning again, bitch!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5097 Feb 19, 2013
give it up moron wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see the headlines today? It wasn't about Benghazi. It wasn't yesterday either, or the day before. You keep beating this dead horse trying to make some poo stick but it ain't working. Even Rush Limbaugh has moved on. You should too. ShitForBrains.
They never miss an opportunity to politicize a tragedy do they? They been doing this since day 1 too. OK, maybe day 2 ... you know ... out of "respect" for the victims.

But hey ... at least they moved on from politicizing Obama's choice in mustard!

Here's the formula the Right follows whenever they want to manufacture something to divert attention away from something they screwed up:

1. Right-wingers shout loudly about bogus story.

2. Fox News picks up bogus story, reports on it incessantly.

3. Right-wingers and Fox News start complaining that "liberal media" are ignoring bogus story.

4. Other outlets are shamed into covering bogus story, mini-frenzy ensues.

5. Pundits credit Fox News for "being ahead of the curve."

6. Responsible media outlets determine bogus story is bogus long after damage is done.

7. Repeat.

Isn't it funny how even after you answer their "gotcha!" questions, they still won't answer yours? My guess is Truth101 changes names (about another 5 times) before he answers any of those seven questions on this Benghazi topic that HE insisted on talking about.
Truth101

Chicago, IL

#5098 Feb 19, 2013
give it up moron wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see the headlines today? It wasn't about Benghazi. It wasn't yesterday either, or the day before. You keep beating this dead horse trying to make some poo stick but it ain't working. Even Rush Limbaugh has moved on. You should too. ShitForBrains.
its never been in the headlines because the libs on the press refused to report on it because it would show what a failure Obama is! Just like his fast and furious scandal! Never picked up by the liberals in the press because it shows how corrupt and incompetent this administration is. Instead, they would rather complain how Obama denied them access to the golf course where Obama played with tiger woods! Now that's journalism! Where was Obama that night dickhead? Do you know? What was he doing? The libs aren't even curious! They protect him.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5099 Feb 19, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> its never been in the headlines because the libs on the press refused to report on it because it would show what a failure Obama is! Just like his fast and furious scandal! Never picked up by the liberals in the press because it shows how corrupt and incompetent this administration is. Instead, they would rather complain how Obama denied them access to the golf course where Obama played with tiger woods! Now that's journalism! Where was Obama that night dickhead? Do you know? What was he doing? The libs aren't even curious! They protect him.
Hey Hopeless/seriously/WTF/Stupid says what/What goes up/do you believe that/I miss reggie/Jesse Jr/Spider/SOS/shovel ready/Barrack Carter/Dead beat/like it is/be fair/Eddie/matoon/Sen Hillary Clinton/Larry sinclaire/oh well/olive oil/Boy are you stupid/jon/The question/john316/pjohn316/Trut h101

And now ... ShitForBrains:

Spend less time voting down my posts and MORE time answering those questions on the topic you insisted on discussing on here!

How long do you need on this one?
Bob market

Wilmington, IL

#5100 Feb 20, 2013
I am newest candidate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harwood Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lilly 44 min Thrillbilly 1
Jimmy Caporusso who is he? 2 hr Testalie 155
Rate the City of Northlake Police Department (Dec '13) 6 hr Testalie 16
No dancing at all to be seen at any nightlife v... (Jun '13) 19 hr Wild Carl 3
Man Found Dead At Cicero Peep Show (Aug '07) Dec 25 rico 5
William Ruhl for Trustee 2015 Dec 25 Santa 43
15th ave adult bookstore (Oct '11) Dec 24 enticeme2u 879
Harwood Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Harwood Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Harwood Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Harwood Heights

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
Bears vs. Vikings: What Experts Are Saying About Chicago
NBC Sports 6:03 AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming