Lawsuits against Village of Franklin ...
Superman

Franklin Park, IL

#21 Jan 30, 2013
Raul wrote:
I've heard from neighbors that the lawsuits are coming in so fast that the Village Attorney can barely keep up.Is this true?What are they for?
From Frivolous Lawsuit King Ken Zurek, he is singlehandly trying to BK Franklin Park.
Andy

Elmwood Park, IL

#22 Mar 23, 2013
I say we send Pedersen a message that we the voters will not be bamboozled by a lawyer who thinks he is much smarter than 18,500 citizens. As for the greater tax dodger in our mids...hmmm.
Andy

Elmwood Park, IL

#23 Mar 23, 2013
And now we have Pedersen placing his signs in "private home lawns" without the consent of the home owners. I say this is a violation of the people's rights...
Elvis

Franklin Park, IL

#24 Mar 23, 2013
I say we have Juan make his own phone calls so people can hear he cannot talk.
Juan has some woman voice bothering me with (I will lower your taxes) how Juan.
And time people heard from you.
Two

Lisle, IL

#25 Mar 23, 2013
Andy wrote:
And now we have Pedersen placing his signs in "private home lawns" without the consent of the home owners. I say this is a violation of the people's rights...
An old DemoRat tactic. Intimidate, lie, threaten, twist arms, abuse the public trust , etc . etc.
Three

Lisle, IL

#26 Mar 23, 2013
Elvis wrote:
I say we have Juan make his own phone calls so people can hear he cannot talk.
Juan has some woman voice bothering me with (I will lower your taxes) how Juan.
And time people heard from you.
Reminds you of your daily 1-900 calls doesn't it Elvis?
Willy

Franklin Park, IL

#27 Mar 24, 2013
Mickey Miguel wrote:
He was present the whole time collecting his paycheck and reporting back to the machine of corruption
MM you make me laugh, are you being selective with your memory. The last time pedersen did any work for the village was 15 yrs ago in the capacity as a prosecuter for traffic violations and was dismissed by your guy Prichett for someone much cozier with Dan. Time to take your memory pill
Your a fool

Franklin Park, IL

#28 Mar 24, 2013
Andy wrote:
P.D. has had numerous complaints about the united communist party doing that. I guess your trying to turn the tables without much success huh Juan
Willys whee whee

Lisle, IL

#29 Mar 24, 2013
Willy wrote:
<quoted text> MM you make me laugh, are you being selective with your memory. The last time pedersen did any work for the village was 15 yrs ago in the capacity as a prosecuter for traffic violations and was dismissed by your guy Prichett for someone much cozier with Dan. Time to take your memory pill
You've lied and been telling 1/2 truths this whole time on here all 5-6 of you.
Willy

Franklin Park, IL

#30 Mar 24, 2013
Where is Juans plan to lower Property Taxes like his flyers say he will do. No information on that ANYWHERE !
Unhappy in franklin park

United States

#31 Mar 24, 2013
Andy wrote:
who does this guy think he is to put up signs without the homeowners permission??? I came home to find one on my lawn well needless to say its going to the dump on monday.. If I wanted Barretts sign I would of asked... Keep your filthy ass off my property...
Elvis

Franklin Park, IL

#32 Mar 24, 2013
Unhappy in franklin park wrote:
<quoted text> who does this guy think he is to put up signs without the homeowners permission??? I came home to find one on my lawn well needless to say its going to the dump on monday.. If I wanted Barretts sign I would of asked... Keep your filthy ass off my property...
Another bed time story. Give us your address and I will check your story out.
topiks

Lisle, IL

#33 Mar 24, 2013
Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
Its true and you know it. Liar in Chief.
Elvis

Franklin Park, IL

#34 Mar 24, 2013
Give the address again I repeat I will check out your bed time story. And they lived happily ever after.
Mary

Franklin Park, IL

#35 Mar 24, 2013
Superman wrote:
<quoted text> From Frivolous Lawsuit King Ken Zurek, he is singlehandly trying to BK Franklin Park.
That guy Zurek is a certified sociopath. He is a disturbed, disbarred attorney, claims he is a CPA (but has no license to practice) and is still living at home with his mommy. He doesn't even pay property taxes. His senior mother gets all her taxes and village services at a reduced rate. Do you realize you are supporting him!

While he drives Franklin Park's attorney bills sky high with his frivolous BS lawsuits, you are paying! If you don't understand that concept, I can see why you would support Juan. You are mathematically challenged and brain dead.
mickey miguel

River Forest, IL

#36 Mar 24, 2013
Go suck on Skippy savinos ass
you will get sumthing out of it
Real Brave Men

Elmwood Park, IL

#37 Mar 25, 2013
Willy wrote:
Where is Juans plan to lower Property Taxes like his flyers say he will do. No information on that ANYWHERE !
Real Brave Men - Always demand and never give.
Real Brave Men

Elmwood Park, IL

#38 Mar 25, 2013
mickey miguel wrote:
Go suck on Skippy savinos ass
you will get sumthing out of it
Real Brave Men - Uplift us all
Unhappy in franklin park

Elmwood Park, IL

#39 Apr 21, 2013
Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
are you sharing your bed with Barrett.... All of you are sick people.... You bore me.... Time to go to sleep....zzzzzzzzz
mickey miguel

Harwood Heights, IL

#40 Apr 27, 2013
Time to kill yourself
They promised you a favor and did not deliver

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harwood Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barrett Frances Pedersen Divorce 1 hr truth 51
News Nine Teenagers Charged with Alcohol Possession Mon Joe 1
News Body found dead in Berwyn alley - Berwyn, IL - ... (May '08) Jul 26 BlackinBerwyn 102
Review: Dolce Vita Fashion Jul 26 Malcolm M 1
Home Rule Jul 26 Voter 20
News Police rescue man from burning house Jul 25 sewerrat 1
Looking for Reporter to Expose Scandal at the M... Jul 24 Kimberly Triani 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harwood Heights Mortgages