Updated 6/24: Contractor cuts phone l...

Updated 6/24: Contractor cuts phone lines; service lost in parts of Harwood Heights

There are 1 comment on the The Highland Park News story from Jun 25, 2008, titled Updated 6/24: Contractor cuts phone lines; service lost in parts of Harwood Heights. In it, The Highland Park News reports that:

Shortly after 12:30 p.m. June 24, a third-party contractor working on the Lawrence Avenue streetscape project in Harwood Heights cut phone lines, disrupting telephone and computer service for as many as 1,800 ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Highland Park News.

HH resident

Woodridge, IL

#1 Jul 22, 2008
With the sleazy Trustees of Harwood Heights, cutting all of the professionalstaff memebers what do you expect. Harwood Heights had an in-house engineer and office manager but Slaezedak the and Schueppfer along with the alledged 48 year old senior citizen Arlene Jzerney suing contractors so no one wants to build in Harwood Heights. That is what you end up with, a slum lord apartment building with child molesters that make a trailer park look high class.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harwood Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How many cars can a Mexican park on one block 7 hr Fresh and clean 1
Poll What about the loss of Elliott's Dairy? (Mar '10) 11 hr Louise 53
pete venute Fri WILDBILL 24
News Dr. Les Golden is Charged by Oak Park Park's wi... (May '09) Fri uhhhhh 5
News I'm mad -- I got Berwyn's $100 camera traffic t... (Feb '12) Fri Biffmontoya 38
Similarities Fri Elio 1
News 2 dead, 6 others wounded during city shootings Fri NB Forrest 2

Harwood Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harwood Heights Mortgages