First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cicero Report

Bolingbrook, IL

#1 Jul 16, 2012
The offical town election post. Let's get started.

So far we have Larry Dominick, Juan Ochoa, Joey Pontarelli and Roberto Garcia

Who will be next? Ramiro? Lisa Hernandez?

Could get interesting
cicero

Chicago, IL

#2 Jul 16, 2012
I think it will boil down to dominick and Pontarelli.
truthbetold

Melrose Park, IL

#3 Jul 26, 2012
cicero wrote:
I think it will boil down to dominick and Pontarelli.
I think it will be Pontarelli and Ochoa too many tired of Larry
cicero

United States

#4 Jul 26, 2012
No not Ochoa,he has connections with Luis Gutierrez!it will be dominick and pontarelli.
David

Oak Park, IL

#5 Oct 19, 2012
I think it would be between Ochoa and Larry, it is time for a change. We are tired of being under the so call city inspectors, and family dictators
mickey miguel

Plainfield, IL

#6 Oct 19, 2012
Ray Hannaliar is a Jagoff
glezi

Cleveland, OH

#7 Nov 7, 2012
can anyone break down which folks are democrat and which republican?
Take a Class

Willowbrook, IL

#8 Nov 24, 2012
Frank "Baldy" Maltese was married to Betty. Betty hired and promoted Larry. Take a Class. They are all in the same boat. Vote Ochoa
Truthbetold

Melrose Park, IL

#9 Nov 30, 2012
I think Pontarelli will win! Ochoa is an outsider and doesnt seem trust worthy and Larry well thats says it all..
alice

Midlothian, IL

#10 Jan 10, 2013
A vote for Ochoa is a vote for Gutierrez,who only cares for the hispanics.look at Ochoa's f/b page,he posts in spanish.Is this the kind of town president the people want NO!then look at his team,filled with disgrundle ex-employees who sued the town!Vote for Joe!
alice

Midlothian, IL

#11 Jan 10, 2013
glezi wrote:
can anyone break down which folks are democrat and which republican?
nonpartison.
luis

Aurora, IL

#12 Jan 13, 2013
Ocho has the support of the people of cicero with over 300 volunteers
David Espinoza

Chicago, IL

#13 Jan 13, 2013
Ochoa is the perfect fit for Cicero, a real person with the interests of the town coming first..VOTE OCHOA
Mary

Springfield, IL

#14 Jan 15, 2013
only an idiot would vote for Ochoa. Ochoa is Gutierrez's puppet who only care about making money for themselves. Their ego is to large for Cicero.
Bob

Chicago, IL

#15 Jan 17, 2013
Completely disgusted with Dominick. Disgrace to Cicero! I'm voting for the Marine!!! Go Ochoa!
Serg

Chicago, IL

#16 Jan 19, 2013
Moved from cicero, suck its gone down, wish people wouldn't vote based on race but rather on a candidate that would truly Make a difference , we need to clean house starting with Washington.....
Truthbetold

Melrose Park, IL

#17 Jan 25, 2013
I stil think it will come down to Pontarelli and Larry and I Think Pontarelli will win. he has ran an honest campaign he is not doing the political bashing the others are doing to each other.
joan

Midlothian, IL

#18 Jan 26, 2013
down with Ochoa and his team.he brought in gang bangers into the town with him seeking votes!NO OCHOA!!!!!!!!!!then you have starzyk who lives in plainfield not cicero,just uses her parents home as an outlet.shall i go on.....
Not happy

Cicero, IL

#19 Feb 20, 2013
Cicero is totally ruined by corruption. The coming election is destined to be a lose-lose scenario, as the Town President has no more powers; they have all been sapped away by the gangster bureaucrats that are running Cicero with a blunt iron fist. Look what the bureaucracy allready did to former president Betty Loren-Maltese! Betty tried to clean up Cicero and get rid of the gangs, and she ended up with 8 years in prison as a payment!

Face it, everyone! Cicero is doomed! The lazy Cicero Police Department has proven itself unlikely to respond to a terrorist bombing, let alone graffiti, burglaries, vandalism, gang fights, drug activity, and such. When they do respond at all, all they ever do is exchange a few words with the victims, and then they leave. They don't dust for fingerprints, they don't collect bodily fluids, they probably have no connection with any forensics labs, and they don't even try to track down and/or identify the suspects.

Cicero is literally on it's way to becoming another Ford Heights!
Stop lying Larry

Glenview, IL

#20 Feb 21, 2013
I am so tired of hearing Larry's captains talk my ear off about how househunt.com has ranked Cicero as one of the top 20 cities in the country. It's posted all over town!!!!! Decided to go on househunt.com/safe-cities/ Cicero is NOWHERE to be found! Ive lived here my whole life and it's obvious to see we re not even in the top 20 in the state!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harwood Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FP not Paying Bills for Property Bought (May '11) Fri kinju 3
Jimmy Caporusso who is he? (Aug '14) Thu yes you are 318
Last bit of NU's Vogelback computing center to ... (Jan '06) Wed steve 2
Geralyn Nocita files ballot objection Mar 25 funny how this works 13
Tiger in River Grove (Aug '08) Mar 24 Sue 18
Whatever Happened To.. (Sep '08) Mar 24 Sue 27
Warning! West central Berwyn is a restricted ar... (Sep '14) Mar 24 rico 18
Harwood Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web