|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Barb wrote:
Barrett Pedersen is a totally sick man.
His brother took his life now this thing wants to take Franklin Park's
Keeping it classy. When you have nothing to say good about your own people.. attack...attack. How can you guys run a campaign while taking NO stance on anything???
Frank

Elk Grove Village, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Peter Negron "Franklin Park pastor" and he allows that kinda anger in his ticket? Shame
Poca Hontas

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

numbers do not lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Keeping it classy. When you have nothing to say good about your own people.. attack...attack. How can you guys run a campaign while taking NO stance on anything???
There's no need to attack.You people are so totally screwed.We've just let you type insults and attacks, belittling citizens ,on these threads for a couple of months now.You're doing a GREAT job destroying what microscopic amount of credibility your Chicago Thug Crew had left.You couple of paid posters here are the biggest goofs I've ever seen on here.Going back over 4 years since I started seeing this blog.And there have been some idioits too,but you guys...Thumbs up.UR #1.
I love it

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

If father Peter got Jesus on his side that he wil be next trustee...I guess there is no money to be pastor to spread gods word
numbers do not lie

Homer Glen, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

I love it wrote:
If father Peter got Jesus on his side that he wil be next trustee...I guess there is no money to be pastor to spread gods word
Funny! Politics and Religion not always the best mix. Recently there has been discussion involving Pastors that are too political and them having their tax exempt status removed. Now that I think of it, I bet Peter Negron's house in Franklin Park is owned by his church. Therefore, he wouldn't be paying and taxes either!!! I will for sure be looking into that one Monday. How funny would it be having Peter, Ken and Kurt paying NO property taxes. Pathetic!
You POS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Barb wrote:
Barrett Pedersen is a totally sick man.
His brother took his life now this thing wants to take Franklin Park's
. When you make pathetic comments like this you really define the sickness that's between your ears.
Poca Hontas

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Funny! Politics and Religion not always the best mix. Recently there has been discussion involving Pastors that are too political and them having their tax exempt status removed. Now that I think of it, I bet Peter Negron's house in Franklin Park is owned by his church. Therefore, he wouldn't be paying and taxes either!!! I will for sure be looking into that one Monday. How funny would it be having Peter, Ken and Kurt paying NO property taxes. Pathetic!
Isn't there a current fireman thats a preacher/tax dodger moonlighting in the political arena here in town??
I love it

Lake Mary, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Communist unity party campaign office and fundraiser in the church, that's very clever
numbers do not lie

Homer Glen, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

I love it wrote:
Communist unity party campaign office and fundraiser in the church, that's very clever
Is that true?? You have to be kidding me! Why would he put his church at risk of losing their federal tax exempt status??
Robert

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Is that true?? You have to be kidding me! Why would he put his church at risk of losing their federal tax exempt status??
It's just Barrett Pedersen replying on these blogs he is even blogging during Village Board meetings and public hearings.

Pedersen is totally screwed up mentally he thinks he is better than anyone in this town and dismisses everyone except those he can use to further his own personal and financial interests.
BP for Mayor

Elk Grove Village, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Is that true one of the reasons why pastor Peter Negron is running for trustee is to benefit his partnership recycling business which is located in Franklin Park? I smell contract with the Village...Tribune forgot to write about this one
Elvis

Franklin Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Poca Hontas wrote:
<quoted text>There's no need to attack.You people are so totally screwed.We've just let you type insults and attacks, belittling citizens ,on these threads for a couple of months now.You're doing a GREAT job destroying what microscopic amount of credibility your Chicago Thug Crew had left.You couple of paid posters here are the biggest goofs I've ever seen on here.Going back over 4 years since I started seeing this blog.And there have been some idioits too,but you guys...Thumbs up.UR #1.
Pokie we've read your blogs also and almost noone has insulted and attacked more than you. Be afraid be very afraid, you spew lies mixed with half truths all the time.!!
Church Member

Franklin Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

BP for Mayor wrote:
Is that true one of the reasons why pastor Peter Negron is running for trustee is to benefit his partnership recycling business which is located in Franklin Park? I smell contract with the Village...Tribune forgot to write about this one
Maybe negron should start paying taxes like everyone else instead of using his tax exempt status, then running for office. Most say if you wanna be involved statr paying the admission like everyone else. I know alot of his church members and they won't be voting for him on election day..
Church Member

Franklin Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No one could say it better, kudos..I dont go to church to listen to a political speach.
B S detector

Franklin Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Poca Hontas wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't there a current fireman thats a preacher/tax dodger moonlighting in the political arena here in town??
Even if this were true a fireman doesnt run for political office like these tax dodgers are, stay on point
Mayor

Elmwood Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

I love the little potentate with his monocular monarchical declarations and 'holier than thous'.
Poca Hontas

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

B S detector wrote:
<quoted text> Even if this were true a fireman doesnt run for political office like these tax dodgers are, stay on point
I've heard thats not true.A tax dodger is a tax dodger.
Dodger

Elmwood Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Poca Hontas wrote:
<quoted text>I've heard thats not true.A tax dodger is a tax dodger.
If youain't dodgin taxes son then you not playin' the game.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of91
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 8:55PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Harwood Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Harwood Heights People Search