Sergio and Davis Suarez STAY OUT OF M...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Obviously

Chicago, IL

#25 Jan 12, 2013
Ummmm Jesse Martinez. Raised in Stone Park. Trustee of Stone Park. Who has never done anything for MELROSE PARK and now wants to be our Mayor!?! JESSE MARTINEZ, THAT'S WHO IS NOT FROM MELROSE PARK!!!! Get a clue.
frustrated resident

United States

#26 Jan 12, 2013
Obviously wrote:
Ummmm Jesse Martinez. Raised in Stone Park. Trustee of Stone Park. Who has never done anything for MELROSE PARK and now wants to be our Mayor!?! JESSE MARTINEZ, THAT'S WHO IS NOT FROM MELROSE PARK!!!! Get a clue.
mister smarty pants I'm sure you know thatl Rahm Emanual is not from Chicago! get a clue! and if I'm not mistaken mister Martinez owns a house in Melrose Park doesn't that qualify him not only for candidacy but have vested interest in the community! I voted for Serpico the last 3 elections because I was not properly informed about our current economic situation. but after I seen the current Melrose parks economic status and all the Tiff districts, it's obvious we need a change in administration. it sounds to me you have nothing else on Jesse because all you can bring up is that he's not a MelrosePark native , so what! His trustee candidates are lifelongers. trust me smarty pants I know some ofof them personally and they're genuinely good people! So get over it Jealous 1
Obviously

Chicago, IL

#27 Jan 12, 2013
Question was who on that ticket is not from Melrose Park and I answered pretty clearly. Jesse Martinez is not from MELROSE PARK!!!! Clear enough?!
honestly?

Melrose Park, IL

#28 Jan 12, 2013
U can start with Jesse he is NOT a life long resident of Melrose! I will stop right there!
Resident too

Chicago, IL

#29 Jan 12, 2013
Life long residency is not a requirement. Mota and Anguiano are not lifelong Melrose Parkers. Now tell me which ticket has more lifelong Melrose Parkers?
Robby

Chicago, IL

#30 Jan 13, 2013
They own homes in Melrose, raised their kids in Melrose. They don't pretend to live in town just to run here like "reform." Go back to Stone Park or Berkeley and do something there!
sergio

Des Plaines, IL

#32 Jan 19, 2013
no
Stay in Bloomingdale

Naperville, IL

#33 Jan 20, 2013
bye bye

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harwood Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First Government Lease / Paul Graver (Sep '12) 7 hr RRB 8
Danny's Deli Closed (Apr '17) 15 hr Wildbill Fan 7
New Northlake chief Nissen is hated by his offi... (Nov '16) Sat Jimmy 4
Next mayor (Jul '16) Sat Jimmy 13
bowling alley fire 1990 (Jan '07) Oct 19 kasey 18
MP Police selling raffle tickets on duty for th... Oct 18 what’s the secr... 16
assault rifle ban in melrose (Jun '13) Oct 18 destruction 9

Harwood Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance