Harwinton man convicted of money scam...

Harwinton man convicted of money scam arrested again

There are 3 comments on the WTNH Hartford, New Haven and Connecticut story from Jun 3, 2008, titled Harwinton man convicted of money scam arrested again. In it, WTNH Hartford, New Haven and Connecticut reports that:

A Harwinton man convicted of swindling nearly $1 million from his father's church members and released from prison early, has been arrested for allegedly setting up a new cash scheme.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTNH Hartford, New Haven and Connecticut.

Spliff

Branford, CT

#1 Jun 3, 2008
There goes those vowel guys breaking the law again!
bobbi

Falls Church, VA

#2 Jun 3, 2008
another case of this state's wonderful parole sytem. At least this one didn't kill anyone.
Warren from the Seashore

United States

#3 Jun 3, 2008
Why did he get out of jail so early in the first place? Did he pay back all of the money from the first scam?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harwinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Motocross star Doug Henry charged with public i... Jun 11 Son of man 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Torrington, CT (Aug '10) Jun 4 Scott Palmer 6
horny chat (Apr '10) Apr '15 Tru confession guy 19
News MySpace In Sex Assault Probe (Feb '06) Apr '15 spen 424
Review: Smile Center - Ralph J Bozza DDS (May '10) Apr '15 William 7
News Torrington parents demand action on race relations (Mar '10) Feb '15 Semipreppy 7
Topless women weekend Jan '15 Ladonna C 1
More from around the web

Harwinton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Harwinton Mortgages