Some Connecticut towns drop their Web sites, saying state law o...

There are 3 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Oct 6, 2008, titled Some Connecticut towns drop their Web sites, saying state law o.... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

The town's Web site, which also includes a listing of municipal services, parks and recreation information and key town phone numbers, is gone.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Joe

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Oct 6, 2008
Good for the Towns! They make silly laws and wonder why they don't work. There are idiots at every level of Governmant.
Susie Holland

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#2 Oct 6, 2008
I've got to tell you Conn, shut down their websites of information long ago.I have been looking for information on services etc. up there and they sights were worthless. It seems all information left with the home land security.And when the employees are pressed to do service for the public they are less likely to help or make anything manageable.So party on and let all things be under cover.To say they do not have the staff to do things, then what are they doing anyway.
Wendy

United States

#3 Oct 6, 2008
It's a joke. Of course they can get that inofrmation out.

They are just backward. Many, many towns do this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harwinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
horny chat (Apr '10) Apr '15 Tru confession guy 19
Debate: Gay Marriage - Torrington, CT (Aug '10) Apr '15 anonymous 5
News MySpace In Sex Assault Probe (Feb '06) Apr '15 spen 424
Review: Smile Center - Ralph J Bozza DDS (May '10) Apr '15 William 7
News Torrington parents demand action on race relations (Mar '10) Feb '15 Semipreppy 7
Topless women weekend Jan '15 Ladonna C 1
News Sessions Woods In Burlington Has It All For Nat... (Oct '08) Jan '15 Billd 6
More from around the web

Harwinton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]