Man charged with killing neighbor's calf

Man charged with killing neighbor's calf

There are 7 comments on the NewsTimes.com story from Aug 1, 2008, titled Man charged with killing neighbor's calf. In it, NewsTimes.com reports that:

State police have arrested a Harwinton man on allegations he killed his neighbor's 350-pound calf and made off with all the meat earlier this summer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsTimes.com.

S A T A N

New Milford, CT

#1 Aug 1, 2008
in his defense, he killed the cow as an offering to me.
AFRO MARTIN SHEEN

Danbury, CT

#2 Aug 1, 2008
I like to listen to "The End" by the Doors whenever I have to do this.
AFRO MARTIN SHEEN

Danbury, CT

#3 Aug 1, 2008
a*f*r*o* is banned?

terrible job, Topix!
they arent human

New Haven, CT

#4 Aug 1, 2008
Ooga booga.
Joe Momma

United States

#5 Aug 1, 2008
idiot. I say hand over your youngest born...!!
gonnagetcha

Colchester, CT

#6 Apr 21, 2009
this guy is a piece of trash that should go back to where he belongs-in the hood. this does not happen around here and since he has been here has not been any wildlife in surrounding neighbors yards like there used to be. maybe people would like to kn ow he killed his own dog in his garage for no reason and then bragged about it. he has kids-what did he tell them? killed his own pet not to mention mutalating all kinds of wild life in this town. i say let's give him a taste. maybe should tie him up by a hook and let him hang in agony in a tree till he dies. you suck. you will be out of this town you piece of garbage.
Veal Chops

East Saint Louis, IL

#7 Apr 22, 2009
Veal Parmagian Veal Chops ...Its all good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harwinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anybody know... Jun 18 Stephanie 2
anybody know him?? May 31 QTRBYRD38358 1
Torrington Police Department (Jun '07) May '16 Spaz 42
going to get dealers busted (Nov '15) May '16 Booby boo 2
News Alleged victim recounts sexual assault in '90s (Apr '08) Apr '16 cops are degenerates 84
News Torrington Man's 'Bag Of Bones' Revives Cold Case (Sep '08) Feb '16 livelove 10
News Bridgeport factory conversion financing in place (Dec '15) Dec '15 Citizen44 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harwinton Mortgages