Town Clerk Aiming For Website FOIA Co...

Town Clerk Aiming For Website FOIA Conformity By Jan

There are 1 comment on the The Newtown Bee story from Dec 24, 2008, titled Town Clerk Aiming For Website FOIA Conformity By Jan. In it, The Newtown Bee reports that:

Newtown Town Clerk Debbie Aurelia is close to having the municipality's website in conformity with newly enacted aspects of the state Freedom of Information Act, which took effect October 1. Several aspects of ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Newtown Bee.

A newtowner

West Hartford, CT

#1 Mar 5, 2009
Its great that the website is close to conformity, maybe the town clerk can help the cultural arts commission to get their minutes current on the towns site. They are now 2 months behind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harwinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Church Feb 28 WOW 2
News Support for $15 wage, family/medical leave Feb '17 Samuels Furnace Man 2
News MySpace `Predator' Gets 20-Year Prison Sentence... (Jul '07) Feb '17 The News Reporter 13
take a look Feb '17 The News Reporter 2
News Harriet Beecher Stowe Jan '17 dave 1
News State Police Detectives Investigate Thomaston P... (Jul '16) Dec '16 Whaaaat 3
Motocross star Doug Henry charged with public i... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Son of man 1

Harwinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harwinton Mortgages