Ex-official accepts plea deal threats

Ex-official accepts plea deal threats

There are 1 comment on the Connecticut Post story from Jul 22, 2007, titled Ex-official accepts plea deal threats. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

“I wish it had not taken so long. It was a very lengthy process. He's getting what he deserved.”

A former Democratic candidate for first selectman received a three-month suspended sentence stemming from a harassment charge related to e-mails he sent to a Republican official last summer. via Connecticut Post

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

Augie

AOL

#1 Jul 22, 2007
You forgot to put that Burke was arrested for harassing Mollo (who is a homosexual). He would have liked it in jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harwinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brookfield man sues over 'demon' book (Oct '07) Oct '16 Rose 46
anybody know him?? (May '16) Jul '16 Beth Hoyer 2
Motocross star Doug Henry charged with public i... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Son of man 1
News Police seize large amounts of marijuana, cash h... (Feb '11) Sep '13 American Gentlema... 38
the biggest dating webs ite in the world free (Sep '13) Sep '13 Rachael Courtemanche 1
News Recycle For The Earth (Apr '08) Sep '13 Nathanial Deberry 7
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Connecticu... (Oct '10) Sep '13 Florencio Pita 43

Harwinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harwinton Mortgages