Memo suggests Chelmsford clerk broke ...

Memo suggests Chelmsford clerk broke ballot rules

There are 21 comments on the Lowell Sun story from May 30, 2008, titled Memo suggests Chelmsford clerk broke ballot rules. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

Chelmsford Town Clerk Betty Delaney may have violated state election rules by allowing Republican Party official Peter Dulchinos to review U.S. Senate candidate Jim Ogonowski's nomination papers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Delta Force

Fairhaven, MA

#21 Jun 3, 2008
Laura from Boxford wrote:
Jim Ogonowski will be at the Topsfield Fair facility on June 12th at 6:30 PM.
Please join us to meet Jim and support his run for U.S Senate.
It is time for a real change in this state!
Time to speak ENGLISH FIRST, Time to WORK for a living and not look for a handout, Time to cut taxes TO THE PEOPLE WHO PAY THEM, Time to stop PAYING women to have unlimited babies for a check (FUTURE GANG MEMBERS, INC), Time for a NATIONAL ID CARD, Time to VOTE!
There is NO such thing as FREE health care! Your costs have gone up because you are paying for everyone else who does not carry insurance! Remember the STATE Hospitals? That was started as a government way to provide health care to those less fortunate. Now what are State Hospitals? They are a place to put connected uninsurable doctors (not all, but many) who could not exists on their own. Great care!!! Do you want that expanded, again?
It is time to clean up government all around and get involved in your city or town!
Excuse me. I am a black American Republican and one who sees many white folks abuse welfare. If this is what racist values Mr. Ogonowski has then I have no use for him. You are out of line. I met Jeff Beatty and I will be voting for him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harwich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Beached Shark Gets a Life-Saving Tow (Jul '15) Jul '16 Timeboy 6
News Orleans District Court (Aug '09) Nov '15 LawGuy 22
News Hotel on North: Pittsfield's first boutique hot... (Jun '15) Jun '15 cops are liars an... 3
News Falmouth schools closed Friday; fourth straight... (May '15) May '15 other learning 1
News School closings and other cancellations (May '15) May '15 other learning 1
News Paralyzed officer credits family, friends for s... (Sep '06) Feb '15 Rick Harrington 12
News Can You Paint Ceramic Tile? (Jan '15) Jan '15 Leachmark707 1

Harwich Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harwich Mortgages