The ship, known as the Massachusetts ...

The ship, known as the Massachusetts legislature, is so overloa...

There are 1 comment on the Citizens for Open Government COG story from Feb 26, 2008, titled The ship, known as the Massachusetts legislature, is so overloa.... In it, Citizens for Open Government COG reports that:

Last year the power on Beacon Hill handed over 53% of $5.2 billion in local aid to Meanwhile the 15 Cape Cod communities sent $1 billion to Beacon Hill in the form of income, sales, gasoline, cigarette, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Citizens for Open Government COG.

Richard

Bridgewater, MA

#1 Feb 26, 2008
Get your math straight. Unbelievable

Note for example, if you look at the Brockton population and funding, Barnstable is more per resident than Brockton. At one tim3e, Brockton contributed more per capita to the lottery than any other city. Also, the math regarding the Lynn percentage is not 37%...maybe closer to 27%. If your going to publish these things, you should get your facts and arithmatic correct. I do not believe any Cape Cod town is as "poor" as say Lawrence, Brockton, etc........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harwich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Falmouth schools closed Friday; fourth straight... May 5 other learning 1
News School closings and other cancellations May 5 other learning 1
News Paralyzed officer credits family, friends for s... (Sep '06) Feb '15 Rick Harrington 12
News Can You Paint Ceramic Tile? Jan '15 Leachmark707 1
News Hyannis man charged with rape of teenager (Sep '14) Dec '14 The Girl 2
Ewww Dec '14 Shakira 1
Irish cyclist, in a coma since 2013 accident on... Dec '14 DianeR 1
More from around the web

Harwich People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]