“Just passing thru ...”

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#1449 Aug 27, 2014
Why do you find my comments to be clueless ?
I am open minded and If you disagree fine, but tell me why.
Please enlighten me only don't tell me this kid and the one
opening the door to that cop deserved to die.

“Just passing thru ...”

Location hidden

#1450 Aug 27, 2014
WTSenior wrote: "My advice to you is if a cop tells you to shut your mouth, the smartest thing for you to do is shut your mouth."

I was in the emergency room one day and a police officer brought a woman in. The women was upset and getting mouthy to cop. They strapped her down to bed and he told her to shut up and then I watched as he placed his elbow into her throat. That was unnecessary at that point.

Some of our LEO's are out of control. Do you think that clueless of me to say as well?

“Just passing thru ...”

Location hidden

#1451 Aug 27, 2014
Love it or leave it wrote:
Eric holder needs to be removed he has made too many statements proving he is biased
Seems the only one showing good judgement is Ron Johnson, but they had him in a very
awkward position as well. Sharpton, Obama and Holder aren't contributing much (that we
notice) to make a difference that matters. Or are they?

“Just passing thru ...”

Location hidden

#1453 Aug 27, 2014
Fed up wrote:
Ah.. This poor poor black "baby boy",... NONSENSE!!
Another one bites the dust!!! GOOD RIDDANCE!!
One less mouth to feed FOR LIFE!!
Good riddance!!
Please may I ask ... Is that strictly a racist opinion? I know the kid proved to be a
thug that day, but at the point he was shot he was simply a jaywalker.

This man was a troubled youth and look at him now.

Judge Greg Mathis
The truth

United States

#1454 Aug 27, 2014
It's all about race
A black cop shit a white kid in Utah the other day nothin was said . No media no news no fox no cnn no hln what the hell is wrong with that picture . It's all about the blacks and how they are be so mistreated !!! I call bullshit

“Just passing thru ...”

Location hidden

#1455 Aug 27, 2014
I should correct that ... he was jaywalking and cop instructed him to move to sidewalk. Yes, they should have done that. Then cop reverses back to them because they hadn't abided by his instructions. He was pulling kid into his car ... and then ? Six shots until dead ? Really, there was no other way? The cop wasn't in control until kid was dead. He should have acted after he was in a position to do so. Like outside of his car with gun drawn if necessary.
independent common sense

Coffeyville, KS

#1457 Aug 27, 2014
Weird 0ne 2 wrote:
I should correct that ... he was jaywalking and cop instructed him to move to sidewalk. Yes, they should have done that. Then cop reverses back to them because they hadn't abided by his instructions. He was pulling kid into his car ... and then ? Six shots until dead ? Really, there was no other way? The cop wasn't in control until kid was dead. He should have acted after he was in a position to do so. Like outside of his car with gun drawn if necessary.
That is bs! All you have to even suggest that the officer was "pulling" a black kid three times his size into his car is the word of the thief and proven liar that was with him. I hardly think his testimony will be given much reference in a court of law even though it seems to be enough for blacks. Could be because the story he tells of course shows them as just "minding their own business" and doing nothing wrong.....in other words it shows them as the victims and that is always the preferred status of racist blacks.
take no chances

Newport, AR

#1460 Aug 27, 2014
it dosen't matter what color if you get in car with a policeman fighting him with knife ,gun or fists,your taking your your life in your own hands.they put they life on then line for ours ever day. thank you and god bless for protecting our familys

United States

#1462 Aug 27, 2014
red wrote:
How can you "side" with anyone when the facts haven't been presented? All you see is biased reporting. Let the real truth come out before passing judgements on either side.
I agree with you. Who can say anything, we were not eye witnesses. Thank you!!
Gun Saftey Advocate

Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD

#1463 Aug 27, 2014
Bird wrote:
Thug..? Without a doubt..., but 7 shots including forearms and back..? That man needs to be held responsible..#
No, he needs more range time.
justified

Oak Hill, WV

#1466 Aug 27, 2014
topix wrote:
This is a Topix site-wide discussion about the shooting and racial tension in Ferguson, MO. Have your say by leaving a comment below.
Wilson is a murderer

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#1467 Aug 27, 2014
I hate it when people are trying to force you to pick a side.
Mugsy

United States

#1469 Aug 27, 2014
WTSenior wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
How many Jobs Bills has Obama presented to the TEApublican-controlled House and they would NOT pass any of them? How Many???
Do you even know how much Obama has lowered the Deficit since He took Office? I know you don't! So READ THIS:
----------
"U.S. Deficit Cut By Almost One-Third To $492 Billion: CBO."
"The U.S. government’s deficit will fall to $492 billion this year, according to the Congressional Budget Office, a steeper drop than originally predicted from $680 billion in fiscal year 2013.
The 2014 deficit will be 2.8 percent of the economy, according to CBO, almost 32 percent below fiscal year 2013, when it was 4.1 percent. The deficit will shrink again in fiscal 2015 to $469 billion, before rising to about $1 trillion in fiscal years 2022 to 2024, CBO said.
“This will be the fifth consecutive year in which the deficit has declined as a share of GDP since peaking at 9.8 percent in 2009,” CBO said in a report released today. The 2.8 figure as a percentage of gross domestic product is lower than the 3.1 percent average of the last 40 years, CBO said."
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-04-14/u-s-...
----------
Now, listen to some more of that Fox Fake News Bullsh*t, why don't you?
And I'm not through, I'm going to find the Link to prove how many Jobs Bills that Obama has presented to you TEApublican-controlled Congress and YOUR sorry TEApublicans WOULD NO PASS THEM! I'm TIRED of these Damn Lies blaming Obama for EVERYTHING that the TEApublicans are responsible for!!!
Firstly, I'm not sure what's funnier between how ornery you sound or the inveterate lies you just posted? The sad thing is you actually believe that crap because you're just another typical low information voting Obama supporter.

Secondly, the sources you just posted are clear and arrant lies. Obama's track fiscal track record is unfathomable especially when he's added more debt than every other president combined. While it is true that the deficit has gone down thanks to the Republicans and the past sequestration, Obama still averages over a trillion dollars a year. More specifically, he has added over seven trillion dollars since 2008 to bring our National Debt to over $17 trillion. It is honestly not that hard to cut the deficit when he was already averaging record levels. By the way, there's a reason why this country received its first credit downgrade under Obama.

Thirdly, your source regarding the GDP is more laughable than your post. In fact, Obama last quarter numbers went down three percentage points to the red, which is the worst since the Great Depression. In fact, his overall numbers are one of, if not, the worst in American history. He has averaged under 2%, which is beyond pathetic.

As for your jobs claims, they are more dismal than his ability to pass a budget, which is non existent. Obama's track record creating jobs is laughable borderline cumbersome, which is why the U6 and labor participation rate is the worst since the Great Depression as well. He has been an unmitigated disaster with absolutely no clue on how to create jobs. Never has this country seen a worse jobs plan than Obama's. That's also why there are more part time jobs along with the median income average down $5,000.

That said, you are just another misguided Obama follower who has no clue about what you're talking about. You are just citing obscure sources. Obama's a failure and you need to deal with. I know your hero has let you down as evidenced by your anger, but that was to be expected. I'm not sure why you thought a low life shady pettifogging community organizer was going to be able to run a country when he has absolutely no experience? What an incompetent disaster he has been. Worst. So called president. Ever.
MDH

Oak Hill, WV

#1470 Aug 27, 2014
Gregory Bryant wrote:
<quoted text>
I know of a Gregory Scott Bryant in Taylorsvilee NC . He married a girl named Christy that has genital warts and HERPES. Her mom [Wanda Deal] is a liar thief and out of her damn mind-ALL while hiding behind her involvement in a Bapitist church. Wouldn't be you would it?
Mugsy

United States

#1471 Aug 27, 2014
hal wrote:
<quoted text>
You're looking through the wrong end of the telescope!
If you vote, omg, we're all doomed!!!!
Only a low information voting liberal would fault someone for having the facts. It's like the blind leading the blind with you liberals. Too bad so sad!
Blacktigershark

Kingston, Jamaica

#1472 Aug 27, 2014
NONE of the people that you have mentioned below were killed BY THE STATE law enforcement officers, Dingus, so that is why you don't see Jesse or Al at these scenes...also, you admittedly stated that there was no national news coverage on the situation...likely the same thing when a White civilian kills a Black civilian...you also conveniently left out circumstances and details, as there may have been some killings that were justified, which would have kept these killings from hitting the national stage, like a White person trespassing on a Black person's property, for example!

It is dinguses like you that like to skew the issues here, but until you come up with a list of beatings or killings of White suspects (that were either surrendering to the law, or were co-operative during their arrest) by law enforcement officers, then you are simply bringing up non-relevant situations, Dingus.

Do some homework, and get back to us...we would equally protest against the beatings or killings of White suspects just as much as we protest against the beating or killings of Black suspects by the police, when those suspects (Black or White) either surrendered to the law, or were co-operative during their arrest!
Dingess wrote:
Where was Jessie & Al when all of these white people were being murdered?...
7/18- Jimmie Norman, white male murdered by black male. No national news.
7/18- Terry Taylor, white male murdered by black male. No national news.
7/17- Cindy Raygoza, white female murdered by black male. No national news.
7/11- Luis Aguilar, 91 year old hispanic male murdered by black male. No
national news.
7/10- Brittany Simpson, white female murdered by black male. No national news.
7/6- Sarah Goode, white female murdered by black male. No national news.
7/6- Jeffrey Westerfield, white male murdered by black male. No national news.
7/5- Perry Renn, white male murdered by black male. No national news.
7/3- Laurey Kennedy, white female still in coma from beating by black male. No
national news
7/3 Eric Mollet, white male murdered by black male. No national news.
7/2 Rupert Anderson, white male murdered by black male. No national news.
7/2 Jennifer Kingeter, white female murdered by black male. No national news.
6/30 Jim Brennan, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/29 Paul Shephard, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/27 Shirley Barone, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/27 Penelope Spencer, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/27 Inga Evans, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/26 Jake Rameau, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/25 Gina Burger, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/24 Nathan Dasher, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/22 Jonathan Price, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/20 John Whitmore, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/18 John Yingling,white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/17 Allyn Reeves, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/15 Michael Beaver, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/11 Angela Cook, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/11 Nathan Hall, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/7 Harry Briggs, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/5 Laura Bachman, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/2 Robert Mohler, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/1 William Headley, white male, murdered by black male. No national news
Now do you see us white people rioting, burning our towns down and looting "stealing" from our local businesses? No you do not. Why? Because we have got more since than that. These people look for a reason to riot. Always throwing the race card out there. There is no one more racist than the black community.
PopPop

Madisonville, KY

#1473 Aug 27, 2014
The bottom line is he won't do it again. Argue for or against what ever side you want to.
vols

Jackson, TN

#1474 Aug 27, 2014
I hate when kids like michael brown are killed. I was so looking forward to having to support him and his 8 kids for the next 25 years.I know that he was going to be such a good boy.
grogs

Ashburn, VA

#1475 Aug 27, 2014
Gregory Bryant wrote:
<quoted text>
The supposed witnesses are Sreggin, Sreggin are pathological lairs, criminals, a disease on America.

Machines now do the work, time for the Sreggin to go back to africa.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
vols

Jackson, TN

#1476 Aug 27, 2014
Weird 0ne 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please may I ask ... Is that strictly a racist opinion? I know the kid proved to be a
thug that day, but at the point he was shot he was simply a jaywalker.
This man was a troubled youth and look at him now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Jp6LdIgLp58XX
Judge Greg Mathis
Are you trying to show me one of the judges michael brown would have had to answer to in his life had he not been stopped.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harwich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paralyzed officer credits family, friends for s... (Sep '06) Feb '15 Rick Harrington 12
News Can You Paint Ceramic Tile? Jan '15 Leachmark707 1
News Hyannis man charged with rape of teenager (Sep '14) Dec '14 The Girl 2
Ewww Dec '14 Shakira 1
Irish cyclist, in a coma since 2013 accident on... Dec '14 DianeR 1
News Company cans Dennis doctor Nov '14 tommy 1
Santa at Fit Games (Dec '08) Oct '14 Concerned Citizen 4
Harwich Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Harwich People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance