DA wants C-Murder sent back to jail

DA wants C-Murder sent back to jail

There are 37 comments on the Times-Picayune story from Jun 9, 2006, titled DA wants C-Murder sent back to jail. In it, Times-Picayune reports that:

Rapper Corey "C-Murder" Miller has violated the terms of his house arrest, including an unauthorized outing, while awaiting retrial on a murder charge, Jefferson Parish prosecutors said in court records filed ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times-Picayune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
YOUNG ONE ENT

Cincinnati, OH

#26 Jul 22, 2008
JIM PATTON YOU ARE A HATER. IF C-MURDER KILL THEM BOY THAT HOW SHIT BE HAPPEN IN THE HOOD GET HOW YOU LIVE SHOOT FIRST ASK ? LASTER
USA

Metairie, LA

#27 Jul 22, 2008
YOUNG ONE ENT wrote:
JIM PATTON YOU ARE A HATER. IF C-MURDER KILL THEM BOY THAT HOW SHIT BE HAPPEN IN THE HOOD GET HOW YOU LIVE SHOOT FIRST ASK ? LASTER
Learn how to speak/type proper english.
justice

New Orleans, LA

#28 Jul 23, 2008
chris wrote:
your a dumba$$..where does it say that namin urself (for entertainment purposes) c-murder is against the law..u f***in moron
hes in the entertainment industry..and thats what hes doin
Dat's right cwis you herd me
justice

New Orleans, LA

#29 Jul 23, 2008
dat's right cwis, you herd me
justice

New Orleans, LA

#30 Jul 23, 2008
dats right cwis you herd me
justice

New Orleans, LA

#31 Jul 23, 2008
you tellin it right. what the fellas be yellin in marrareo
justice

New Orleans, LA

#32 Jul 23, 2008
Back in the game. He's a gangsta. Please take notice. I need the attention.
justice

New Orleans, LA

#33 Jul 23, 2008
How would he know. It's apparent that he hasn't anything going other than to idolize a loser.
poot

United States

#34 Jul 23, 2008
hey smart guy, wayne and bg werent in TRU......jerk
troy

Clearwater, FL

#35 Aug 27, 2008
c-nojailtime wrote:
If you name yourself "C-Murder", shouldn't you expect to be in jail?
No so they need to let my dog out of jail im from gainesville
lanessa green

Minneapolis, MN

#36 Aug 30, 2008
PoolShark wrote:
<quoted text>
There you ignorant asses go...quick to call someone racist.
He committed a crime, he goes to jail. His name says it all, C-Murder.
"He do C-Murder, but do he do murder?" -Random brother from Mobile Al from a TRU fan website.
Random brother, we will never really know if he 'do' murder, but the facts are pointing towards a nice lengthy jail sentence from our so called 'racist' prosecutors.
Lil V, if you must know, many of the local government officials and legal officials in that case were African American. Are they still racist in your eyes? Black vs black???
You know what shark you right about the black on black. I can go so deep into details about how the bad black people out number us good black people thats why we the most hated race on the earth. and aint doing a goddam thing for the country but pulling each other down.out of jealousy and hate.however do you dump bodies in the ocean to your shark family. you is a shark you eat people?
whenWillWeLearn

San Diego, CA

#38 Sep 30, 2008
d love wrote:
c-murder, good rapper, but how stupid. Tru records will never come back. Only lil wayne and BG remain as talented rappers from the n.o.
The facts and certains acts committed by the prosecution lead you to believe he's innocent, especially, when you keep a witness from testifying on his behalf. I'm not saying he's innocent or guilty,but I wouldn't lean on because the prosecution is black that they wouldn't have a prejudice against his kind, you said it best his name is "C-Murder", So my cousin's is "Killer Kane" and he's in Iraq right now getting shot at, so does he deserve to me in jail? We know the justice system is flawed, so don't assume that someone has to be guilty just because of there name or look, "Black or White". Too many cases have returned with guilty pleas,just on feeling and that's not right, whether we like it or not beyond a reasonable doubt means just that...When we play with the system we get things like the Patriot act being used on us...Something to think about
cujogoodie

United States

#40 Apr 10, 2009
TRU 4 life

“Obsidian Princess”

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#41 Sep 23, 2009
lanessa green wrote:
<quoted text>You know what shark you right about the black on black. I can go so deep into details about how the bad black people out number us good black people thats why we the most hated race on the earth. and aint doing a goddam thing for the country but pulling each other down.out of jealousy and hate.however do you dump bodies in the ocean to your shark family. you is a shark you eat people?
if this is not sarcasm, then you are retarded. and what makes you wanna believe that the whole WORLD hates american black people? and why would they when the majority have never even seen one of us and never will? this world has been turned up side down and is still threatened by europeans

....how is it that there are more criminal black americans then law abiding ones? when white folks kill other white people (which happens all the time)do we call that "white on white" crime. you are deffinitely a skinhead masquerading as a black person.
worried black man

Hyattsville, MD

#42 Oct 6, 2009
We as black people have a far way to go when we are so ok with murdering one another. No one called for justice for the young man shot and killed. Are we so morally bankrupt? Have America so raped us of our humanity? Violence and ignorance is so rampant, but there is more to life. Remember Malcolm X, remember Martin King...Remember the mothers that carried life in their womb for 9mo to watch it gunned down in the name of "keepin it real." Lord help us.
worried black man

Hyattsville, MD

#43 Oct 6, 2009
NO MORE VIOLENCE...NO MORE PREMATURE FUNERALS! CMiller may be guilty or he may be innoent...the real question is what are we going to do on the grassroots level? What are we going to do about literacy or improving our school system? When are we going to take controll of our neighborhoods and make them safer? It's so easy to rap about hood life...hell, most of us have lived it (we don't need another song about it). The harder thing is to bring about change...the real soldier is the one making the world better for his offspring. The real soldier is not captive to what is, but fights for what can be...he's a world changer, like Obama, Rev. Sharpton, Jeremiah Wright, Oscar Romero, Ghandi
Shark

Omaha, NE

#44 Jul 12, 2012
whenWillWeLearn wrote:
<quoted text>
The facts and certains acts committed by the prosecution lead you to believe he's innocent, especially, when you keep a witness from testifying on his behalf. I'm not saying he's innocent or guilty,but I wouldn't lean on because the prosecution is black that they wouldn't have a prejudice against his kind, you said it best his name is "C-Murder", So my cousin's is "Killer Kane" and he's in Iraq right now getting shot at, so does he deserve to me in jail? We know the justice system is flawed, so don't assume that someone has to be guilty just because of there name or look, "Black or White". Too many cases have returned with guilty pleas,just on feeling and that's not right, whether we like it or not beyond a reasonable doubt means just that...When we play with the system we get things like the Patriot act being used on us...Something to think about
Pool Shark

Yes I eat people. Up With the truth. Yes I Rip People, To Peaces With the Truth.

O And The Name Is Lion By The Way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harvey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
African Americans for Donald Trump 8 hr mylifematters 14
The Roseto Effect (Jun '15) 17 hr Tony 25
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 18 hr Inspector tiny ta... 20,694
News Get a peek at NOLA-shot 'Man Down' and 4 other ... Thu EL1SE G1NGER1CH 1
News Kidnapping Illegal Immigrant With - House of Ho... Wed red dawn 3
News 1 Dead, 9 Injured In Shooting On New Orleans' B... Wed red dawn 4
News Bourbon Street shooting leaves 1 dead and 9 inj... Nov 28 EL1SE G1NGER1CH 1

Harvey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harvey Mortgages