NOPD books Marrero man in two West Ba...

NOPD books Marrero man in two West Bank shootings

There are 1 comment on the Times-Picayune story from May 25, 2007, titled NOPD books Marrero man in two West Bank shootings. In it, Times-Picayune reports that:

Posted by West Bank bureau May 25, 2007 2:17PM A Marrero man accused of killing one man and injuring another in two separate shootings May 7 was arrested this morning by New Orleans police. via Times-Picayune

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times-Picayune.

DEATH PENALTY

Houston, TX

#1 May 26, 2007
I THINK THE U.S. NEEDS TO IMPOSE STRICTER PUNISHMENTS FOR MURDERERS, RAPISTS, CHILD MOLESTERS AND DRUG DEALERS...
IT'S RIDICULIUS THAT TAX PAYERS HAVE TO PAY FOR THESE CONVICTS TO BE POSTED UP IN JAIL FOR 50 PLUS YEARS...WHY DON'T WE JUST KILL THEM--THEY HAVE NO REGARD FOR HUMAN LIFE--WHY SHOULD WE CARE ABOUT THEIR LIFE?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harvey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Oh well 20,085
News New Orleans land grab: Addressing the 'elephant... Sun Oh No You Di-nt 1
My opinion about Dmacs bar (Nov '12) Aug 1 Midcity fan 4
Mardi Gras info (Jan '10) Aug 1 Stay Thirsty my F... 10
News St. Bernard says brain-eating amoeba result is ... Jul 28 Mr anonymous 1
News Ariana Grande Denies Salary Rumors, Is Not Maki... (Apr '14) Jul 27 Ariana Grande 3
News Utah man charged with sexual abuse of young gir... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Tuco Blondie 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harvey Mortgages