4 hurt in van crash still in hospital

4 hurt in van crash still in hospital

There are 1 comment on the Times-Picayune story from Dec 3, 2009, titled 4 hurt in van crash still in hospital. In it, Times-Picayune reports that:

Funeral is Saturday for 6 killed on I-10 West Bank bureau Four children of a Harvey family remained hospitalized Wednesday after a fatal crash Thanksgiving weekend on Interstate 10 in Ascension Parish that claimed the lives of six relatives, according to family members.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times-Picayune.

May God Bless You

Longview, TX

#1 Dec 11, 2009
I am so hurt by this tragedy! One of the children was a student of ours a couple of years ago. When the family was displace by the hurricane, we got the pleasure of teaching four of the Hines children. They were amazing and very sweet kids.
It breaks my heart to know that this family has lost so much. My prayers and thoughts are with each of the survivors. May God give you the strength and understanding to deal with such a great loss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harvey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swingers Group 10 hr Simon 3
News Police looking for Slidell man missing since Fr... Wed Sheilawhite 1
Comedian and Actor Larry Bourne bringing new hy... Jun 25 HollywoodFinest 2
NOLA.com has closed it's FORUMS Jun 23 MARK ANTHONY TRAINA 1
The Roseto Effect (Jun '15) Jun 20 Tony 20
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Jun 20 Homeboynot 20,366
wanted mature Lady Jun 18 interested 1

Harvey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harvey Mortgages