Woman acting as peacemaker is shot an...

Woman acting as peacemaker is shot and killed in Harvey

There are 1 comment on the WWL-TV New Orleans story from Oct 25, 2006, titled Woman acting as peacemaker is shot and killed in Harvey. In it, WWL-TV New Orleans reports that:

A woman trying to intervene in a domestic dispute was shot and killed in Harvey Wednesday morning, according to Jefferson Parish Sheriff's deputies.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WWL-TV New Orleans.

Lakishia Bennett

Miami, FL

#1 Oct 25, 2006
Shedrick Bennett is my cousin on my mother's side. The news is completly wrong. He did not kill Swatt. His girl friend grab the gun and tried to shoot him. As he tried to take the gun away it went off. It was all a big mistake that started with his girl friend. So please get the story stright. If you want proff look at Shedrick's girl friend arm,there are teeth marks in which he bit her in the process of tring to take the gun away.
Thank You

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harvey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LSP: Illegal immigrant blamed in deadly 1-10 ac... 7 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
MASSIVE HURRICANE will HIT on Tues.... Sun Toddster 1
wanted mature Lady Sat KitKat 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Aug 27 Hipocrit 20,505
HEY COON, wanna fight Aug 25 Scotty Steiner 7
Katie MacDougall Aug 25 Jamie Dundee 4
News Marrero woman arrested, accused of sex with 16-... Apr '16 Zeke the Pinhead 2

Harvey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harvey Mortgages