Woman acting as peacemaker is shot and killed in Harvey

Oct 25, 2006 Read more: WWL-TV New Orleans
A woman trying to intervene in a domestic dispute was shot and killed in Harvey Wednesday morning, according to Jefferson Parish Sheriff's deputies. Read more
Lakishia Bennett

Hollywood, FL

#1 Oct 25, 2006
Shedrick Bennett is my cousin on my mother's side. The news is completly wrong. He did not kill Swatt. His girl friend grab the gun and tried to shoot him. As he tried to take the gun away it went off. It was all a big mistake that started with his girl friend. So please get the story stright. If you want proff look at Shedrick's girl friend arm,there are teeth marks in which he bit her in the process of tring to take the gun away.
Thank You

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harvey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr TOASTER 19,829
News Wealth gap hits black families in U.S., La. (Sep '12) Apr 15 networth 6
How Corrupt is the Gretna Police Dept? (May '11) Apr 14 Henu 11
News Jefferson Muslim Association presents 'Intro to... Apr 14 Henu 2
News Utah man charged with sexual abuse of young gir... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Tuco Blondie 2
just thinking about her (Jul '14) Jul '14 Sad Today 1
Why is there only one BLACK MEMBER on the JPPSS... (May '14) May '14 JPPSS DEMOGRAPHICS 1

Flash Flood Watch for Jefferson Parish was issued at April 17 at 3:48PM CDT

More from around the web

Harvey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]