Sideshow: Life in prison for rapper C...

Sideshow: Life in prison for rapper C-Murder

There are 2 comments on the Philly.com story from Aug 21, 2009, titled Sideshow: Life in prison for rapper C-Murder. In it, Philly.com reports that:

Big Easy rapper C-Murder , 38, was sentenced yesterday to a mandatory term of life in prison without parole in the '02 beating and fatal shooting of 16-year-old fan Steve Thomas at a Harvey, La., nightclub.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Philly.com.

DJ FLIP

Omaha, NE

#1 Aug 23, 2009
Sad, very Sad. I dont know if he did what he is accused of but any person to spend the rest of your life in jail is a travesty.
C-MURDER BIGGEST FAN

Mesa, AZ

#2 Aug 24, 2009
C-MURDER MIGHT OF GOT JUDGE FROM A CRACKER WHO JUST WANNA SEE BLACKS IN THERE.BUT IT AINT OVER PEOPLE THINK THE FIGHT FOR C LIFE IS OVER BUT IT ISNT WE ARE GETTING OBAMA INVOLVED WITH THIS SITUATION JUSTICE IS ABOUT TO GET SOLVED SINCE THEY CANT DO IT OBAMA WILL FREE C-MURDER IF YALL WAS SOME TRU FANS YALL WOULD DONATED 1000 DOLLAZ TO HIS LEGAL FEES I KNOW I DID I ALWAY KEEP UPDATE OF WHATS GOING ON WITH C FREE C-MILLER

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harvey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Vertelli 21,270
Cheating Preacher's Wife at Tulane Gradute Scho... (Dec '14) Dec 9 Bitter Always 23
Oregon the "33rd" state founded by Freemasons... Dec 8 Reality 2
i pay 4.02 in rouses cbd or around 340 somethin... Dec 7 the real thomas 1
News News 22 Mins Ago Prosecutors recommend no more ... Dec 1 Covfeve 4
Harris Builders LLC Nov 27 Lloyd 1
News Marrero woman arrested, accused of sex with 16-... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Zeke the Pinhead 2

Harvey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harvey Mortgages