Sideshow: Life in prison for rapper C-Murder

Aug 21, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Philly.com

Big Easy rapper C-Murder , 38, was sentenced yesterday to a mandatory term of life in prison without parole in the '02 beating and fatal shooting of 16-year-old fan Steve Thomas at a Harvey, La., nightclub.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
DJ FLIP

Fremont, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2009

Sad, very Sad. I dont know if he did what he is accused of but any person to spend the rest of your life in jail is a travesty.
C-MURDER BIGGEST FAN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2009

C-MURDER MIGHT OF GOT JUDGE FROM A CRACKER WHO JUST WANNA SEE BLACKS IN THERE.BUT IT AINT OVER PEOPLE THINK THE FIGHT FOR C LIFE IS OVER BUT IT ISNT WE ARE GETTING OBAMA INVOLVED WITH THIS SITUATION JUSTICE IS ABOUT TO GET SOLVED SINCE THEY CANT DO IT OBAMA WILL FREE C-MURDER IF YALL WAS SOME TRU FANS YALL WOULD DONATED 1000 DOLLAZ TO HIS LEGAL FEES I KNOW I DID I ALWAY KEEP UPDATE OF WHATS GOING ON WITH C FREE C-MILLER

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Harvey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Harvey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••