Who Will the Mayor dump in the next V...

Who Will the Mayor dump in the next Village election?

Created by billablehours on Jul 19, 2012

1,061 votes

Click on an option to vote

J. Lind

M.Davies

B. Quintos

D. Badon

B. Grove

J. Saunoris

C. Tokar

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pick me

Chicago Ridge, IL

#1 Jul 19, 2012
Remember the flags boys!(Please forget the school board) Bet on Ed
Southsider

Chicago, IL

#2 Jul 20, 2012
Are you effing kidding me? Drop Brad? Siegel drops lightweights and discontents. B-rad gets things done. This poll is a figment of some losers imagination. Someone might get tossed but it ain't going to be him.
Wimpy

Chicago Ridge, IL

#3 Jul 22, 2012
The Mayor is a WIMP. He is a weak girly old man. Tired and scared of his own board. He will dump Bruce beacause the thugs on the board don't like Bruce. Even though Bruce has been loyal to the Mayor. What A Wimp!
ridge guy

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Jul 23, 2012
Bruce has been loyal? B- rad gets things done? You're. All crazy. Bruce is a tool , his elevators isn't going to the top floor, b-rad gets things things done.. for no one but himself. He is pathetic. The mayor is old , yet it's because he is still unbeatable. If I was him I would drop brad and Bruce and get people who car about this town.
Phil

Chicago, IL

#5 Jul 23, 2012
Gene likes to be like Chet Stranzcek the old Crestwood mayor did so maybe all he needs is to promote one of his own kids to the Mayor job. That is what Stranzcek did. Then he can go to Florida full time and hang out but call home every day and make sure things are getting done his way.
Mayer

Chicago, IL

#6 Jul 27, 2012
He ain't dumping anyone.... They will all three be running again. If it ain't broke don't fix it.
Fix This

Worth, IL

#7 Jul 27, 2012
Mayer wrote:
He ain't dumping anyone.... They will all three be running again. If it ain't broke don't fix it.
Are you kidding me!!!! Who says it ain't broke.? Check again Mayer....Get your head out of your ass and see what is really going on in this village..
Fred Head

Chicago Ridge, IL

#8 Jul 28, 2012
Fix This wrote:
<quoted text>Are you kidding me!!!! Who says it ain't broke.? Check again Mayer....Get your head out of your ass and see what is really going on in this village..
Who's MAYER? Back away from the computer Fast Eddie, back away!
Your Kidding right

Worth, IL

#9 Jul 28, 2012
Fred Head wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's MAYER? Back away from the computer Fast Eddie, back away!
Wow...Take a look at the name Einstein...You need to back away from the computer and read before you post...Your just another puppet...
Resident

Chicago Ridge, IL

#10 Jul 29, 2012
Your Kidding right wrote:
<quoted text>Wow...Take a look at the name Einstein...You need to back away from the computer and read before you post...Your just another puppet...
OK We'll bite. Who's Mayer?
Puppet Master to you

Chicago Ridge, IL

#11 Jul 30, 2012
Your Kidding right wrote:
<quoted text>Wow...Take a look at the name Einstein...You need to back away from the computer and read before you post...Your just another puppet...
Ok, I looked at the name Einstein......nothing!
"Your just another puppet"? Try "You're just another puppet".
How's that fry cook job working for you?
Puppet This

Worth, IL

#12 Jul 30, 2012
Puppet Master to you wrote:
<quoted text>
Im sorry...Did I strike a nerve..Don' like being called out...You're just a puppet for all of the troublemakers... Keep up your good work on this site...You're really getting their message out??
Deep fryer

Western Springs, IL

#13 Jul 30, 2012
Puppet Master to you wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's keep it "straight" Jacko. You're the only one here with an intimate village employee pal who has mad skills on the deep fryer on 111th street.
Warning Siren

Chicago, IL

#14 Aug 1, 2012
Puppet This wrote:
<quoted text>Im sorry...Did I strike a nerve..Don' like being called out...You're just a puppet for all of the troublemakers... Keep up your good work on this site...You're really getting their message out??
It is interesting that on Chicago Ridge Topix, if you disagree with someone that has posted or if you just don't like what is posted, then the author is a troublemaker or is associated with other troublemakers. Here is today's "message" and this is a serious one that certainly won't be welcome in Topix. Chicago Ridge has never been in worse shape. Our village is not the “place to live” anymore. In the period of 2000 to 2009 population growth in the state of Illinois were not very good at 4% vs. the nationwide growth of 9%. Chicago Ridge actually had a negative growth number during that period of -4% in the same period. The cost of living in Chicago Ridge, IL is 20% greater than the Illinois average. Vacant homes sit for sale or await foreclosure. Taxes and crime are going up and gang activity is obvious. Property values are falling. We are joking about our political clowns while our community slips away. The joke is on everyone.
junk yard

Chicago, IL

#15 Aug 1, 2012
Mayer wrote:
It's amazing that anybody would wanna run for anything in this town. Wish I sold my house and moved when I could get good money for it. I think the 3 trustees would win. But please don't tell me that this town is not broke. Winning elections and doing the job you're like to do are 2 different things. This town is in sad shape.
Southsider

Chicago, IL

#16 Aug 2, 2012
This is very juvenile. B-Rad will never get kicked off the slate by the Mayor. He is the go to guy. Just like his old man was. The cost of living doesn't matter, neither does vacant houses. They will get sold eventually and crime? Things are tame here. B-Rad put Robby in as Cheif and now things are under control. Take all the surveys you want. It will not happen.
Longtime Homeowner

Chicago, IL

#17 Aug 7, 2012
Warning Siren wrote:
<quoted text>It is interesting that on Chicago Ridge Topix, if you disagree with someone that has posted or if you just don't like what is posted, then the author is a troublemaker or is associated with other troublemakers. Here is today's "message" and this is a serious one that certainly won't be welcome in Topix. Chicago Ridge has never been in worse shape. Our village is not the “place to live” anymore. In the period of 2000 to 2009 population growth in the state of Illinois were not very good at 4% vs. the nationwide growth of 9%. Chicago Ridge actually had a negative growth number during that period of -4% in the same period. The cost of living in Chicago Ridge, IL is 20% greater than the Illinois average. Vacant homes sit for sale or await foreclosure. Taxes and crime are going up and gang activity is obvious. Property values are falling. We are joking about our political clowns while our community slips away. The joke is on everyone.
The joke is on you. So you don't like the Mayor and the Board. So what?
Warning Siren

Chicago, IL

#18 Aug 7, 2012
Longtime Homeowner wrote:
<quoted text>The joke is on you. So you don't like the Mayor and the Board. So what?
Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today? I posted easily accessible facts. You know...from books? I did some...research? Don't let you mind wander - it's far too small to be let out on its own any more. Personal likes or dislikes don't change numbers.
Dump

Chicago, IL

#19 Aug 30, 2012
I see a poll that asks who will the Mayor dump in the next election. I don't understand why so many people are voting to dump Jack Lind when he won't even be on the ballot. I can understand Brad because he will be on the ballot. But why are so many people voting to dump Jack Lind?
Wonder

Oak Lawn, IL

#20 Aug 30, 2012
Dump wrote:
I see a poll that asks who will the Mayor dump in the next election. I don't understand why so many people are voting to dump Jack Lind when he won't even be on the ballot. I can understand Brad because he will be on the ballot. But why are so many people voting to dump Jack Lind?
Just wishful thinking. He is not even fat and drunk but being a flunky is no way to go through life...even if it gives you a nice big inflated pension.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harvey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Welcome to Blight Island!!! 27 min dont trust em 178
Wake Up Attorney Mayor Domingo Vargas You Might... 1 hr Jewel 2
Blue Island Water (Oct '14) 1 hr fred 59
Blue Island Park District Special Meeting 2 hr Other Options 24
what happen to all the outrage 2 hr u r not trusted 17
Mayor Gonzalez - 4 more years! 14 hr digger_70 10
News Man Dies After Lansing Shooting (Aug '13) 21 hr LPDK 10
More from around the web

Harvey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE