Harvey officer claims off-duty chief ...

Harvey officer claims off-duty chief was driving erratically

There are 12 comments on the Chicago Sun-Times story from Mar 21, 2011, titled Harvey officer claims off-duty chief was driving erratically. In it, Chicago Sun-Times reports that:

Harvey police officer Andre Sneed says he called 911 to report his off-duty police chief was driving erratically.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Sun-Times.

harvey

Tinley Park, IL

#1 Mar 22, 2011
Brenda L. Thompson will be the next mayor of Harvey just letting you know.
list goes on

Chicago, IL

#2 Mar 22, 2011
Well let's see we had 2 Mayors - Shaw and Lewis drive village cars after drinking from one bar to the next. Fox didn't arrest them either. This is not the right thing to do.
Get Real

Morris, IL

#3 Mar 23, 2011
Next time you go to work think about arresting your boss. It will never haappen.
VOD citizen

Bensenville, IL

#4 Mar 23, 2011
Make it so that the police departments in the suburbs who have more crimes have the Cook County Sheriff's patroling the streets. Then let the suburban police departments watch for other crimes (burglaries, murders and so on). Mayor Lewis has already stated so many times that the village of Dolton does not have enough money to hire more policemen, let alone monies to buy new patrol cars. He is too busy handing that money over to family and friends, which I think is disrepectful. You have plenty of people here in Dolton that would qualify for these jobs (including the Dorchester Center positions). But now getting back to this problem of the streets -- Yes, I have driven behind Lewis and another time Bob Shaw, they were over served. Do you think any of the Dolton Police would arrest them? Yeah, right!!
real talk

Wheaton, IL

#5 Mar 23, 2011
Brenda will change this administration come April 5.
What happened

Frankfort, IL

#6 Mar 25, 2011
What's going on with the Bert and Sam Herzog's incident? Are the police going to court on April 15th? Why wasn,t Sam FIRED for THEFT instead of not reporting to work? Let's not forget the real issues and how we are being SCREWED, once again. Why is EVERYONE afraid of Bert Herzog?
ONE WHO KNOWS

Midlothian, IL

#7 Mar 25, 2011
two words..COVER UP.....
Harvey and Dolton

Hinsdale, IL

#8 Mar 26, 2011
Nothing is EVER EVER EVER gonna change as long as you have Eric Kellogg as Mayor he allows all that illegal activity within the departments and does nothing he is an undercover gangster he doesnt take care of Harvey it is run down, with failing businesses, and high crime. I dont know why the citizens of Harvey keep voting for him maybe he is intimidating them or they just dont care abt their city. As for Dolton WOW I went to report a crime there once and the police chief refuse to take my report because I wouldnt give him my phone number told me he wasnt taking the report because I had a smart mouth...he had an ugly mouth...lol..all they do is harass women and get free money. I had one follow me all the way to my drive way on late night with flashing lights on to ask for my phone number...dogs.
snack shaq

Glenwood, IL

#9 Mar 26, 2011
so if Kellogg was to get back in after the 5th, his plan is to move Marcus Patterson again. He'd put him somewhere where Patterson could get that money from the city.
And Sandra and Kellogg's answer to the news artical about Denard Eaves getting pulled over for D.U.I. in Dolton, is he might have been drinking that night, but he was never driving.... There was someone else in the car with him. COMON MAN!!!

People make the change for not only your future, but for all our children in that town. "JEWEL OF THE SOUTHSIDE!" Brenda Thompson, punch#3
Harvey Mother

Lowell, IN

#10 Mar 30, 2011
Brenda and Nick Graves got drunk together all of the time. Kellogg is a clean cut THUG who like to intimidate. Brenda should go somewhere and sober up. Kellogg needs a real woman....does he still live with his mother?
how can you say that

Tinley Park, IL

#11 Mar 30, 2011
We know you are a chunk Givens groupie.
Patricia ward

Chicago, IL

#12 Oct 7, 2014
Brenda's find, do your research, Brenda L. Thompson will a blessing if she was mayor of Harvey, Illinois but I pray she never go back to Harvey, Illinos. Harvey is the past. Present for the next mayor of Harvey but past for Brenda L. Thompson. Thank God!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harvey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alderman Pittmans Home Burglarized 2 min CASA 17
Ménage a Trois 7 min Have Some Balls 16
Review: Public Moving and Storage 1 hr Jadwiga Zapata 218
Joe Gatrell's vaunted slate 2 hr whos knockin 118
Midlothian Election Fraud 4 hr question 77
Domingo Vargas next Democratic Mayor of Blue Is... (Apr '09) 7 hr Millions Wasted 307
Who is running for Mayor of Chicago Ridge? 16 hr Misfit Party 76

Harvey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harvey Mortgages